[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
avarachika1 said:
@Alice 
:dance1: P'koy doesn't know anything about this lakorn yet?
Now, I'm totally rooting for a Son and Kim pairing, you shouldn't have put that picture up haha.
what do you mean? is this project is still going 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, if Kim looked like the second pic in real life, she would look so good. Haha. Not saying she doesn't look good now of course. HAHA.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I just wanted to see how they would look like next to each other. :) Haha, seems like some would prefer Kim with Ken P.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Here are some pictures i put together for the recent rumors for the Casting of the remake of Samee. :) Not the best though.

Hope you liked them. :)
I like Son and Kimmy they matches since Son has the mature looks and Ken P kind of looks younger than Kimmy

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Preem is confirmed in here. The workers of Maker J just posted pictures of her not too long ago with the caption saying she'll be playing Rasika. Not sure about the praek though but it should be revealed soon.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Can you please share the pics on here? I really want to see them. Preem is really pretty as well. I wonder who p'ek is now. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Preem is so beautiful, but I'm not sure of her acting, haven't seen yet, so I'll have to see how she does. I'm still in though, have always wanted to see a remake of Samee. Still wondering who p'ek is though. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Preem is a newby. She is 15 years old. Her first lakorn was Mae Yai Tee Rak (which was horrible). Her 2nd one is SJ.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh tat suck tat Kim is not in here but WOW Preem!!! Totally Love to see her in here if it true along with da pichs! Usually i prefer a clip for a true feeling but Preem look sexy fine on those pichs tat has been share...i love her ever since her 1st lakorn even tho it was horrible but still loved her hehehe i d k y?? :p

Now make me wonder if who da pra'ek??? Hope is someone i like LOL!