[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Love Great after I watched the Sixth Sense... ( Didn't know he sing too... love his deep voice... hehehe )... Can't wait until this air... 
However, Im not convince on Preem acting now... I have to agree that in the photo, she looks as if she was forced... 

meenia

sarNie Adult
Should have just use the girl Grate was paired up with in that six sense lakorn with jaja and louis.. What's her name, starts with an E...sorry i can't recall her name.. But i don't know Preem much to judge right now.  Pix is giving me mix feeling.. I really do love Samee.  Hope this one turns out good.. doesn't have to be great, just make it so it's good and worth watching..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Preem and Grate chem is far below Eye and Grate pair...Preem is still stiff in some part in Khun Chai Taratorn...she a little bit more working...now this got me worry...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Preem and Grate chem is far below Eye and Grate pair...Preem is still stiff in some part in Khun Chai Taratorn...she a little bit more working...now this got me worry...
i understand you i am worried as much as you 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
After seem preem act in 2 lakorns now...yeah... I'm worried about samee too...Khun nok jariya didn't choose this pair but the elders I guess at channel 3 did...great and preem don't have chemistry in their current lakorn IMO...so I don't know how they will perform in samee...tsk..tsk..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
After seem preem act in 2 lakorns now...yeah... I'm worried about samee too...Khun nok jariya didn't choose this pair but the elders I guess at channel 3 did...great and preem don't have chemistry in their current lakorn IMO...so I don't know how they will perform in samee...tsk..tsk..
yes you are correct Preem/Great is chosen by Ch3 but Makers J Teams didn't chose them 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_09 said:
I think if KCT was longer like a regular lakorn I think we would see their chemistry because it builds as the lakorn goes on. KCT is just too short. I think Preeem and Grate will justify for us to see in here.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
When I saw all the video clips and news that they chose Great & Preem as the pra'nangs, I was SAD & Disappointed :/ 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
lynnyang said:
When I saw all the video clips and news that they chose Great & Preem as the pra'nangs, I was SAD & Disappointed :/ 
I'm sure all hardcore Samee fans feel the same. I for one am suuuuuper depressed with the fact that they're remaking this :cry:

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Seems like Channel 3 is attempting to promote this pairing. I suppose they didn't learn from the Boy and Marie pairing. Hopefully, second time around they will win the audience over.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I am confident Grate will be able to handle the praek role but its the nang'ek role that I am worried about because he role was memorable!

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
cant wait for tis one!!!! love them in khun chai tharatorn....they were sooo kute but i think they could had done better. hope tis one is better for the both of them

Yaam

sarNie Adult
For sure this lakorn will do better than KCT - more drama and intense, plus romance just hope the acting is decent enough at the most because remakes can never outbeat originals.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaam said:
I am confident Grate will be able to handle the praek role but its the nang'ek role that I am worried about because he role was memorable!
true Yaam the nang'ek is the big worry

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice said:
true Yaam the nang'ek is the big worry
3rd to this hehehe TBH i was totally drooling over Grate handsomeness in Khun Chai Taratorn. He was hot and act out prefectly, but Preem on da other hand is stiff at some point around. She pretty but da acting is not there...well to some of us hehehe hope she take some more acting class boost her a little...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
3rd to this hehehe TBH i was totally drooling over Grate handsomeness in Khun Chai Taratorn. He was hot and act out prefectly, but Preem on da other hand is stiff at some point around. She pretty but da acting is not there...well to some of us hehehe hope she take some more acting class boost her a little...
i hope Makers J be able to fix everything up but right now faith/miracle isn't strong though 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
waverly_xiong said:
Seems like Channel 3 is attempting to promote this pairing. I suppose they didn't learn from the Boy and Marie pairing. Hopefully, second time around they will win the audience over.
This isn't true for Great and Preem, the reason why Boy and Marie didn't work out was because people love Boy with Margie more, but Great doesn't have anyone people love him with yet, at least in my opinion.