[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
This isn't true for Great and Preem, the reason why Boy and Marie didn't work out was because people love Boy with Margie more, but Great doesn't have anyone people love him with yet, at least in my opinion.
Great did have his best match Matt Peeranee

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Will Matt and Grate start off strong but later it slowly drag off and vanish...well to wat i see from my point of view...sorry if i offend anyone in here...i'm speaking my mind right now...also i do adore Eye and Grate pair in da sixth sense lakorn...they are so cute and have mucho chem...which i can not wait for season 2!!!

Wow this is sooooo :eek:fftopic: :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Will Matt and Grate start off strong but later it slowly drag off and vanish...well to wat i see from my point of view...sorry if i offend anyone in here...i'm speaking my mind right now...also i do adore Eye and Grate pair in da sixth sense lakorn...they are so cute and have mucho chem...which i can not wait for season 2!!!

Wow this is sooooo :eek:fftopic: :D
i like Eye and Great too 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Eye and Grate too, but WWhat I meant was, Grate doesn't have someone channel 3 considers his kookwan yet, unlike Boy and Margie, they are considered channel 3, kookwan. As for Grate and Matt, I haven't even seen their lakorn together yet, so i can't judge on that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I love Eye and Grate too, but WWhat I meant was, Grate doesn't have someone channel 3 considers his kookwan yet, unlike Boy and Margie, they are considered channel 3, kookwan. As for Grate and Matt, I haven't even seen their lakorn together yet, so i can't judge on that.
have a try with Kularb Rai Glay Ruk Great/Matt had good chemistry 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
have a try with Kularb Rai Glay Ruk Great/Matt had good chemistry 
Sure, I'll go and watch it. Thanks, I'm sure they'll have good chemistry, if you do say so yourself. :p

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Not sure of mint nutwara gonna be in this one too? I don't know how I feel about it? ​
 ​
I hope this is not the fitting pictures from this lakorn. But, a new lakorn line up for her.​
 ​
Hopefully her character is not Oh cause she play as the sleeping toy girl and have the baby with the main but end up miscarriage.​
 ​
 ​
 ​

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
i never watched rp so i don't know how is mintn with alex but i think she's a little older than alex 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
almond said:
i never watched rp so i don't know how is mintn with alex but i think she's a little older than alex 
yes she's older than Alex

Yaam

sarNie Adult
No, Mint Natwara is way older than Alex. She is playing as praek's girlfriend in the beginning of the lakorn, so she is not paired up with Alex, who is playing the role of praeks brother. I don't think he ends up with anyone. Preem's fierce look is always so funny! Natwara definitely looks more rai than the nang rai in the original version, I thought her face was so sweet.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Or Mint Nutwara could play as Nek's cousin that girl who tried to seduce pek! But if she does play the crazy girl then she does get the brother at the end. She went to a mental hospital and later pek's brother went back to her and they both hugged meaning that they do get eachother in the end. Hmm Mint Nutwara as n'rai?? There are actually 2 one being nek's cousin and then peks mistress too! :whatever: