[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
It's not like ROme...P'k had an understanding w/ his g/f...I'm not even sure she's his g/f ...more of a sleeping buddy...he is honest w/her and tell  her there nothing in their relationship and that he WILL take care of her because of their "relationship" as in supporting her w/money...he didn't go to her after he was w/n'k.....n'k is kind of annoying at time w/her being "YING" (snobby,proud and arrogant)...I thought p'k was straight fwd....he did not have any "GIRLS" pulling his string...

Agree... Ram drew a line and made it quite clear...

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I am definitely going to give this a try.  New faces and they are great looking together. BUT the acting ability is what makes Samee a great lakorn and CHEMISTRY is extremely important.  N'ek is not weak whatsoever, maybe too stubborn for her own good that is why P'ek is aggressive! LOL.

P'ek past is just that the past.  He never took advantage of the rai after he started a relationship with N'ek and he was upfront about his status on having a mistress versus wife.

Besides the p'ek and n'ek relationship was arranged so really n'ek couldn't care less if he continue to have an affair.

Anyways one of the best lakorn script out there.  My expectations are very very high...

I cannot wait to revisit some of the most memorable scenes in Samee!  Excited!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agreed...i re-watched it and wanted more Poh and joy scene...I do find Great and Pream cute together

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't expect this remake to be as good as the original, but I hope it's good and different. This is on of my favorite drama of Joy and Pol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it doesn't look good with this new version sorry to say this i am honest with it since pra'ek is good choice but nang'ek a no no 

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
She's cute but i can't guess what her role because i never see old ver

Nice house  :thumbup:

cr. ig's tumtoomtum, yuityka

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg that girl from mia taeng is in here too she's cute 

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
almond said:
She's cute but i can't guess what her role because i never see old ver

cr. ig's tumtoomtum, yuityka
dont know which role this young girl will play
I guess she should be n’ek‘s cousin

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, I don't understand Thai that well but Ram have a son in here? According to the older version, he didn't... (confused)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
YingSheng said:
Sorry, I don't understand Thai that well but Ram have a son in here? According to the older version, he didn't... (confused)
 I don't think it's ram's son, but if right i think he's just adopted or something like that  ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm wondering who that girl in the university outfit is? I'm guessing she's Sakarn's relative and the girl Ram tries to flirt with in the beginning. Who's the little boy? I'm confused already, they changed so much stuff around.