[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
cecilia said:
I thought the same too when i heard he had a crush on her for 2 years.  But now that i thought about it, like he explained, it's just a small chance of him getting it on with her so it makes sense that he's hanging himself loose during these two years since we all know that there was no matrimony promises between him and Si to start with.  According to whatever we saw, Si was pregnant with Rarb's child.  As for Pallop, it was stated that way that he is his illegitimate son (spoiler didn't explain any further except that he had him oversea with some woman).

Tina, this Rarb deserves those love from Khunying like you said b/c all he shown to khunying are love from his gentle heart.  If i'm in her shoe, i would fall for it as well.  As for the older version, I still enjoy it. I like their bickering romance.  Now, can you imagine seeing FAI LUANG tone it down too if it were to ever get a remake of its own. Oh, how I wish they remake this and make their 'force' into a willing too. Not sure how they'll do it but with so many wise woman directors these days, it might be possible. 

I finished reading the spoiler at Manager's page and posted a few of them a few pages back (mostly the last two episode spoilers).

I tell you, i should have never read them spoiler .. b/c my anticipation dies down after i finished it lol This makes the lakorn not as excited as it should be b/c I knew what's coming already. *sigh* This curiosity mind of mine sure like to kill things on its own *sigh*
 You should msg me with spoilers............LOL I cant wait till Wed & Thurs.

Iya

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I thought the same too when i heard he had a crush on her for 2 years.  But now that i thought about it, like he explained, it's just a small chance of him getting it on with her so it makes sense that he's hanging himself loose during these two years since we all know that there was no matrimony promises between him and Si to start with.  According to whatever we saw, Si was pregnant with Rarb's child.  As for Pallop, it was stated that way that he is his illegitimate son (spoiler didn't explain any further except that he had him oversea with some woman).

Tina, this Rarb deserves those love from Khunying like you said b/c all he shown to khunying are love from his gentle heart.  If i'm in her shoe, i would fall for it as well.  As for the older version, I still enjoy it. I like their bickering romance.  Now, can you imagine seeing FAI LUANG tone it down too if it were to ever get a remake of its own. Oh, how I wish they remake this and make their 'force' into a willing too. Not sure how they'll do it but with so many wise woman directors these days, it might be possible. 

I finished reading the spoiler at Manager's page and posted a few of them a few pages back (mostly the last two episode spoilers).

I tell you, i should have never read them spoiler .. b/c my anticipation dies down after i finished it lol This makes the lakorn not as excited as it should be b/c I knew what's coming already. *sigh* This curiosity mind of mine sure like to kill things on its own *sigh*

Ceci, I'm a little confused. So techinically, Rarb was with Si during the two years he had crushed on Ai? and during that time, he got her pregnant with the baby she miscarriage right? I hope not, since Rarb is too much a gentleman NOT to have taken responsibility for it. Because I'm waiting for this drama to be dubbed in Khmer, I have not watched it thoroughly yet. Can you help explain the relationship between Rarb and Si for me? 

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, they were in a beneficial kind of relationship.  He wanted no attachment from the start that's why he told her there will be no matrimony - just benefits.  She agreed to it because she needed his money but later fell for him. Their relationship might have took place more than two years but per my understanding he had an one-side love for Khun Ying during the time he was with her. Since he didn't go after Khun Ying in these two years during their time together, I didn't consider him a two-timer. On top of that, their relationship was not a committed one too (according to his side of story). Therefore, I see he did not cheat nor do anything wrong since both agree to go into this relationship purely for pleasure (Si & Rarb).  

I do blame him for not ending things well with her though. As a common courtesy, I think he should have told her that their benefits relationship has come to an end instead of letting her hang loose out there. If only if he did that then perhaps he wouldn't have to run into his current situation. But then again, both agree to this relationship in the first place, one of them can end it anytime without advance notices too.  *sigh* Hard to say, I can't sympathize both of them correctly.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I so hate Si! If Rarb doesn't like her, then he doesn't. Geez, Si, leave my Rarb alone, he's with a better person. I so want to watch the starchat, I just don't have the time I guess. 

Episode 11- I first thought Ai was going to be angry at Rarb, about him taking Si to his room, but she was smart enough to not do that. I love Rin, she defends and protects Ai from Si when Rarb isn't there. She's smart to know this. Loved it when Rarb was embarrassed to give the flowers to Ai,but the moment was destroyed by Si, of course, who wouldn't guess. I just want to strangle Si to death! At last, someone found out about Rarb and Si, I was getting annoyed that Rarb's always finding pointless reasons about him and Si. Roong was smart to follow Linda. I was wondering where Pralope was, boarding school, huh. I missed him. I was crying when Jao Sua died and everyone around cried.

Episode 12- It's sad that Rarb and his sisters never knew Ram had bipolar, and his sisters treated Ram like crap. I hated it when everyone in the Lim family cried. It made me and my sister, who wasn't even watching Samee, cry too. This episode is depressing. :( But, thank god that there was some chemistry between Rarb and Ai, I was going to explode crying when everyone cried. Yes! Ai is getting smarter and getting more cautious of Si. I thought it was sad when Rarb took the big chair where Jao Sua sat. But, I was proud at Rarb too. :) I pity Ai, accusing her for killing Jao Sua even though she didn't know that the medicine killed him. :( And I pity Roong and Wee, why? I hate Soot, for being there, saying all those nonsense, making Roong misunderstand Wee. At last Ai knows she's preggo! But, I wished Rarb knew, but it's good if he doesn't know. :) Once again, Ai is getting smarter, finding things out about Rarb and Si. It's good that she knows, before Si tells her. Who wants to kill Jaja with me? Because I truly want to kill her,despite the fact she was Kim's nice sister in RP. And Rong finally finding out the truth about her husband. And she's not all depressed and sad, in fact she doesn't care if he goes to prison. Was it me or I thought it was gross when Si smelled and petted Rarb's shirt. Ew, all of my sisters were grossed out. Luckily Ram saw that. He's getting there. I forgot, I loved the scene when everyone is nice to Ram and Ram's like, what? They finally understand Ram. :)

Even if there wasn't a lot of chemistry between Rarb and Ai. I still loved it!! <3 I wrote too much, I know. :p And I can't wait to watch more of episode 13! But it's ending soon. NOOOOO!!!!!!

jp311

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
^Yes, they were in a beneficial kind of relationship.  He wanted no attachment from the start that's why he told her there will be no matrimony - just benefits.  She agreed to it because she needed his money but later fell for him. Their relationship might have took place more than two years but per my understanding he had an one-side love for Khun Ying during the time he was with her. Since he didn't go after Khun Ying in these two years during their time together, I didn't consider him a two-timer. On top of that, their relationship was not a committed one too (according to his side of story). Therefore, I see he did not cheat nor do anything wrong since both agree to go into this relationship purely for pleasure (Si & Rarb).  

I do blame him for not ending things well with her though. As a common courtesy, I think he should have told her that their benefits relationship has come to an end instead of letting her hang loose out there. If only if he did that then perhaps he wouldn't have to run into his current situation. But then again, both agree to this relationship in the first place, one of them can end it anytime without advance notices too.  *sigh* Hard to say, I can't sympathize both of them correctly.

i think rarb did try to end things well with si. he went over to have dinner with her that night to end things with her because he was going to marry khun ying. she just couldnt accept it and ended up cutting herself. she is just a nutcase. what i don't like is the fact that rarb actually impregnated her! and then when she suffered a miscarriage, he was all nonchalant about the whole thing. men! :rant:  lol. i still think rarb is a total sweetheart to khun ying. he is just so in love with her and it makes me blush seeing the way he looks at her! im extremely sad that this is coming to an end soon. i really liked this version, it never dragged and the cast is awesome!

cecilia

Staff member
^but if you think about it, he did not want a child and i guess even protect himself therefore he has the rights to not be crying over this loss (It's hard to feel remorse toward someone when you have no 'want' intention of it at first).

Ah, I forgot that part. He did tried to mend things between them in a better way .. thank you.

Mae

sarNie Adult
How many episodes will Samee 2013 be? I don't want it to end any time soon...really want to see more sweet scenes between Rarb and Ai, and the baby too.

cecilia

Staff member
samn09 said:
Didn't Si said that Rarb didn't want a baby but she disobeyed his order at the beginning?
Yup, she did. It was a mutual agreement of the two to have a beneficial relationship so when she broke this she was in tear and pleaded him to come back to her too.

Mae said:
How many episodes will Samee 2013 be? I don't want it to end any time soon...really want to see more sweet scenes between Rarb and Ai, and the baby too.
An estimate of 14 episodes in total since P'Umm's lakorn is scheduled to air after this ended.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I wish it's not 14 episodes! But it's impossible for that to happen. :( I finally saw the TV Star Chat and I love it! My favorite part was probably when everyone switched roles. Like Great's imitation. <3 :) 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
loved this version so much..have more sweet scenes between pra'nang...rarp is such a gentleman and sweets to the woman he love. no wonder ying ai fall for him..(i would too..lol)...the way rarp looks at ying ai was a wow..he must love her so much to look at her like that.

yes, this version ying ai is smarter and tougher..plus understands her husband as well as have a strong believes in him that he will not cheat or hurt her..and she won't let anybody ruin their marriage..that's what a wife should be doing...if you love your husband..you also have to understand him..believes in him and not just listen to anybody that try to ruin your marriage..you have to be a strong and thoughtful wife. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Episode 11.
Oh boy. *sigh* First of all, I have to talk about this EW that everyone hates. Can I just, omg. I can't stand her. Everytime when she's on screen, I would flick her off, ctfu. I know. Very childish of me... but you know. I don't really care. She's so damn crazy. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH SHE THINKS SHE WANTS/NEEDS RARP OKAY. LIKE IF HE AIN'T WANT CHU, GET OUT, DAMN. Ugh. But damn... ): When Jao Sua died... You know, idk what they were thinking when they didn't like call an ambulance... I mean, I know that it might wouldn't have helped or whatever but at least just call themm... but I might of missed something here? Did I? But I was just mad cause they were just yelling his name and crying while he was dying. *sighh* But I cried with them. You know, Ram is like my weakness... He was denying that his Pa died. I just feel so bad for him. They don't like tell him anything and he usually have to find out by himself or something. But yeah, that's my rant for episode 11. :)

Episode 12.
Hahahaha, umm... still waiting on subs but by what Misstacythao/you said, I'm happy. They're gonna finally be nicer to Ram. ^_^ I just really hope this becomes a very happy family without anyone else kill. Especially Ram. I mean, I would say Rarp but he's the p`ek so yeah... lol.

Episode 12 without subs.
I really wanted to know what happens so I decided to just watch it without subs and um... my tears can't stop coming. Man. This lakorn is so good. TOO good. I can't put it into words. My emotions are like idk. Even though I don't know what they're saying, I can like see through their actions. The part where they all cried, omg. ): Don't do this to me. It's so heart breaking. I'm just so touched. Did something similar happened in the older version?

cecilia

Staff member
^Jaosua passed away in both versions but it's more sad in this version because we got to see the many sides of him from Mom and his children's eyes.  Also, we got to see him lead his family life in a justice way. In comparison, the old version Jaosua spoiled his children a lot whereas in this one he spoiled them but also taught them well to stand on their feet when he's not around. I guess, you could say he has more characters development in this one therefore the audience sympathized his death a lot more when they saw the heart of his crying family members pour out in sadness.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Well, I finally get to see the talk show for Samee, can't wait for that! And I can't wait to watch episodes 13 and 14, even though I don't want it to end. But I wonder how they're going to fit it in.