[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree, matt would be perfect for this role or sai roong but she might be too young to play this kind of role.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^no, anne mentioned in her next lakorn as the produce she wants to starr in it too so I'm not sure will she be remaking this lakorn.
that will be great if she want to starr in the lakorn that she will produce. I will love to see her and Tik together. I hope this come true since Tik is planning on doing another lakorn. Tk and Ann,Please. It will be funny to see her starr in her own lakorn.hah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, so many remakes of ann's lakorn. if she remake this i wonder who does she want.
atm she's been keeping an eye on Matt and another choice is Yardthip since she resemble Anne, the older version Anne she isn't a weak n'ek she kind of
abit rai the role suited Matt and Yard right now pra'ek hasn't been brought up nor even rumours on who, as for the older senior gen n'ek her favourites are
Chompoo,Cherry,Ploy,Aff

Cheer_up_452

sarNie Egg
I have just watch Thai lakorns few months ago and became a fan of Ann. I really want to watch her lakorn samee tee tra coz i see many compliments about it. Anybody know this lakorn have engsub?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne and Ken T. were also very believable as husband and wife in 355 Wan Haeng Ruk. I still can't forget ann and ken's bath tub scene together, rolling in the bed kissing each other scene, and also many other of their multiple real kissing scenes.

The best koo kwan couple ever in the thai industry and also a beloved on-screen couple of thailand. No wonder people keep comparing Yadech to the Ann&Ken pairing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne and Ken T. were also very believable as husband and wife in 355 Wan Haeng Ruk. I still can't forget ann and ken's bath tub scene together, rolling in the bed kissing each other scene, and also many other of their multiple real kissing scenes.

The best koo kwan couple ever in the thai industry and also a beloved on-screen couple of thailand. No wonder people keep comparing Yadech to the Ann&Ken pairing.
@Meadow those scenes you had mention it gives me the chill and goosebumps :rain: :wackonut:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
atm she's been keeping an eye on Matt and another choice is Yardthip since she resemble Anne, the older version Anne she isn't a weak n'ek she kind of
abit rai the role suited Matt and Yard right now pra'ek hasn't been brought up nor even rumours on who, as for the older senior gen n'ek her favourites are
Chompoo,Cherry,Ploy,Aff
I hope she picks the older senior generation. Maybe Ploy or Cherry.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't think of anyone in the younger generation that can play this. Kang was on her 3rd husband/marriage when she met p'ek no? I can't buy a teenager having been married that many times.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I say the n'ek fit this role is either Cherry or Ploy since the n'ek she is feisty and strong as for pra'ek i say Ken,Pope,Rome since Khun Pisoot played by P'Au his
a shy man hard to approach his love towards the n'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I shall say Rome with Ploy (a new pair) or Ken and Ploy since Ken and Ploy is not having a happy ending in RKTF lol my chose...lol or better ken and Rita never see these two in a lakorn before...will like i say my pick lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
it should be the older gen. playing this kind of role. matt and the newbies are way too young to be portraying a seductive role like this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it should be the older gen. playing this kind of role. matt and the newbies are way too young to be portraying a seductive role like this.
the only from the younger gen that fit this role is Yardthip since she's older than Matt, Yard she's probably now has named a senior

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I shall say Rome with Ploy (a new pair) or Ken and Ploy since Ken and Ploy is not having a happy ending in RKTF lol my chose...lol or better ken and Rita never see these two in a lakorn before...will like i say my pick lol
omg it will be a dream come true if Rome were to pair with Ploy cos the older version there are lots of sweet romance and juicy scene between the pra'nang

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i saw Ann fan club put this link up on FB.
But i d k what the article says though. hahah

Here's the link to it.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12393677/A12393677.html

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Sooo, i read the story and dannggg ! It was soo damn dramatic. lol. alot of misunderstanding and alot of tricks. But I think that Matt will suit this role

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
How about Ploy and Rome...my dream couple or Ken and Ploy hehehe or Chompoo and Aum Atichart...also my dream couple lololololol