[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just read the synopsis of the old version. Whoa this lakorn is crazily dramatic. I can't see any younger nang ek to play this role.
yeah one of the craziest and dramatic epic one where n'ek is very obsessive, sexy, tough, strong, bad mouth this role is definitely pass onto Ploy she's not that busy
compared to Chompoo she's fully booked

tinah

sarNie Coma
this role wouldnt be suitable for the younger gen. if they were going to remake this lakorn again then more likely araya would be chosen cause its a sexy role which she is known as a sex simple. hopefully whoever takes on this role doesnt come off as slutty.

anne and tanya played the role very well. funny this is, they are closed friends too..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this role wouldnt be suitable for the younger gen. if they were going to remake this lakorn again then more likely araya would be chosen cause its a sexy role which she is known as a sex simple. hopefully whoever takes on this role doesnt come off as slutty.

anne and tanya played the role very well. funny this is, they are closed friends too..
yes close friends onscreen/off screen this role suited either Ploy or Chompoo it will good to see Ploy/Chompoo play as best friend later turn to enemy they will outshine the whole show but this is a hard decision between them taking on which of the two roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i honestly dont think ploy/chompoo would be in the same lakorn especially if one has to play "rai" to one another..the one with ken is like an exception

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news everyone this remake the cast will be taking on this role definitely not given to a newbie it will be portraying by the veteran older/mid generation
ถ้า สามีตีตรา รีเมคใหม่ ใครจะรับบทกั๊ง หรือบท น้ำผึ้ง ดูเอา

เชอรี่&พลอย Cherry Vs Ploy​
เชอรี่&เจนนี่ Cherry Vs Janie​
เชอรี่& ชมพู่ Cherry Vs Chompoo​
เบนซ์& นุ่น Benz Vs Noon S​
ชมพู่& พลอย Chom Vs Ploy​
คู่สุดท้ายแถม เแอฟ&นุ่น Aff Vs Noon W​
http://picpost.postjung.com/197154.html​

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Really?! Wait so Ann isn't going to be in there right?! just producing the lakorn? Thanks for the updates ;)

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
good news everyone this remake the cast will be taking on this role definitely not given to a newbie it will be portraying by the veteran older/mid generation
ถ้า สามีตีตรา รีเมคใหม่ ใครจะรับบทกั๊ง หรือบท น้ำผึ้ง ดูเอา

เชอรี่&พลอย Cherry Vs Ploy​

Ploy and Cherry would be a good choice. Let Ploy plays as Ann's character "Garat" and Cherry plays Tanya's character "Nampueng" .
From outside Ploy's attitude is very obsessive, strong, sexy, and tough but inside she is very nice. I think Garat character suit Ploy so much and Nampueng character suit Cherry or Aff. I want to see Cherry and Aff change leading role to n'rai role one.
Nampueng attitude from outside is very tender talk and nice but inside is very rai and this should suit both Cherry and Aff.
I hear a little bit news saying that P'Noon W. will be playing Nampueng but She says no to this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
[/left]
Ploy and Cherry would be a good choice. Let Ploy plays as Ann's character "Garat" and Cherry plays Tanya's character "Nampueng" .
From outside Ploy's attitude is very obsessive, strong, sexy, and tough but inside she is very nice. I think Garat character suit Ploy so much and Nampueng character suit Cherry or Aff. I want to see Cherry and Aff change leading role to n'rai role one.
Nampueng attitude from outside is very tender talk and nice but inside is very rai and this should suit both Cherry and Aff.
I hear a little bit news saying that P'Noon W. will be playing Nampueng but She says no to this.
I senses the new version samee tee tra maybe its Ploy playing as Garat I don't think its Cherry since her schedule is fully booked the only that i know that isn't that busy are Ploy and Janie, Janie might be playing Tanya role

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not sure how accurate all this info is and whether this lakorn will definitely be remade but I'll say Ploy or Chompoo would do the role justice.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I senses the new version samee tee tra maybe its Ploy playing as Garat I don't think its Cherry since her schedule is fully booked the only that i know that isn't that busy are Ploy and Janie, Janie might be playing Tanya role
But I know for sure if Ploy choose to be in this lakorn then she must be the nang'rai.
She will never be nang'ek beside Janie or Cherry but nang'rai.
Everyone like Ploy playing nang'rai and they don't see the chemistry nang'ek of PIoy
but I don't think Ploy would be choose to be in this lakorn anyway.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But I know for sure if Ploy choose to be in this lakorn then she must be the nang'rai.
She will never be nang'ek beside Janie or Cherry but nang'rai.
Everyone like Ploy playing nang'rai and they don't see the chemistry nang'ek of PIoy
but I don't think Ploy would be choose to be in this lakorn anyway.
Ploy said she will have another for 2013 her role will be a mixture playing nang'ek and n'rai but she didn't mention what's her upcoming after buang barp but I know one
where she'll be n'ek and its a romantic comedy maybe in the end turn out its Ploy Vs Chompoo love to see them battle

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy or Chompoo neither one of these two cause i know thy both could carry on da role will...to wat i heard n'ek and pra'ek would have lot i mean lot of love scene and guess wat i already picture Ploy or Chompoo but for sure Chompoo is bussy so it might be Ploy and Benz lol who know...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy or Chompoo neither one of these two cause i know thy both could carry on da role will...to wat i heard n'ek and pra'ek would have lot i mean lot of love scene and guess wat i already picture Ploy or Chompoo but for sure Chompoo is bussy so it might be Ploy and Benz lol who know...
Benz now represent a n'rai figure so there is chance it could be her as 4 n'ek Ploy she's aren't that busy compare to Chom and Cherry they've been giving lakorn from left to right so assuming too it can't be them omg imagine for p'ek Rome or Ken taking on this role it will be a dream come true 4 me cos i want to see Ploy/Rome and love to see her and Ken again since they matches in Ruk khun tao fah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Janie in here and she's playing Ann's role, it';ll be so cool.hahha.Since, she's in RN and she playing
as Ann's role too. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Janie in here and she's playing Ann's role, it';ll be so cool.hahha.Since, she's in RN and she playing
as Ann's role too. ^^
sometime it can't always be like that they use Kim in punya chon kon krua, Janie RN they probably use somebody else taking on another one of Anne original character

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to see Janie as the nang ek in here and I think that there are the chance since Janie seems to be very close to Ann.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read abit of news @pantip but not sure if its a fan request or a real thing its likely choice to be chosen is either Chompoo,Ploy,Benz,Cherry cos the 4 of them are very famous atm