[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
พลอย เฌอมาลย์ เตรียมลงละครใหม่กับค่ายโพลีพลัส เร็วๆนี้
แนวคอมมิดี้ จะประกบกับพระเอกที่ไม่เคยร่วมงานมาก่อน
http://pantip.com/topic/31664814
lakorn news
Ploy Chermarn will have another lakorn playing nang'ek its going to be another Polyplus but this time her pra'ek will be somebody she hasn't paired with yet 

suggestion
Who do you want as Ploy next pra'ek? 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
พลอย เฌอมาลย์ เตรียมลงละครใหม่กับค่ายโพลีพลัส เร็วๆนี้
แนวคอมมิดี้ จะประกบกับพระเอกที่ไม่เคยร่วมงานมาก่อน
http://pantip.com/topic/31664814
lakorn news
Ploy Chermarn will have another lakorn playing nang'ek its going to be another Polyplus but this time her pra'ek will be somebody she hasn't paired with yet 

suggestion
Who do you want as Ploy next pra'ek? 

I'd want her to pair up with Kan. Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai and Buang don't count. I would love to see her pair up with Kan.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I'd want her to pair up with Kan. Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai and Buang don't count. I would love to see her pair up with Kan.
yes love Kan but Ch3 will pick somebody she has not yet pair something new as in new co-star and Buang Barb it does count not Ruk Mai Mee though
her pra'ek fans had a voting polls earlier TikJ,Rome,Andrew,Chakrit,Poh these one's she has not yet pair, it could be Tik or Chakrit since polyplus favour them 
i think Ploy new lakorn might be a rom-com 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBiiekXvbcw

credit as tagged
I'm wondering why Ch3 chose Pope with Jui hosting the SSB Special of SMTT and instead of Pope with Ploy usually pra'nang does this not p'ek/n'rai 
or maybe they are protecting Pope and Ploy from rumors since Ploy news she did not denied a new man 
feel sad Pope got rejected 

cecilia

Staff member
^It's more of promoting the lakorn with Jui b/c she's new to the channel .. i don't think it has anything to do with ploy and her new man.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Starting episode 1 right now. The opening credit just make me so excited already. Lol. Pope is so handsome, Top too. Hehe. The ladies are beautiful too. ^^ Hopefully, this lakorn is good. Havent been into a lakorn for so long.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG, just finished the first episode! Pope and Ploy looks really good together, you could already see the chemistry! Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, more sweet scenes!!!

How is the first episode everyone, are we reliving Punyachon Kon Krua again? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Forgot how cute Pope was! Omg. Haha. Ploy still looks very rai to me. Lol. But I'm still tuning in to see if she gets better. I'm sure it's not since this is going to be very dramatic.

Reactions: Asy

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just finished episode one. Anne is so talented! I'm wowed. She never fails to disappoint at anything she does. I already see this being a big hit in Thailand. Although it's a frustrating genre, I'm still drawn in by her directing. There's a nice balance between everyone's character. And man, Jui is such a good actress! Didn't know she had this craziness in her. All around great cast! I hope there are loads of romantic scenes to help ease the drama for viewers. It's only the first episode and I already feel like I'm about to have a heart attack from all the stress and betrayal overload. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne was pretty rai as Kaang too. She played her character so well that I hated her character with a passion. Haha. I didn't pity anyone except Pisoot's mom and Kaang's Dad. Haha. I still need to finish it though, so close!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Anne was pretty rai as Kaang too. She played her character so well that I hated her character with a passion. Haha. I didn't pity anyone except Pisoot's mom and Kaang's Dad. Haha. I still need to finish it though, so close!
But Anne can play rai with a n'ek vibe. Lol. She can totally be bitchy and annoying. No matter what, we'll still sense the goodness in her. Ploy in here looks straight up villainous especially when Jui looks so innocent and sweet. It doesn't help that Ploy wears heels and seems like a giant next to her. Jui looks like she's being bullied instead. But stay tuned. They say the sweet and innocent looking people are the ones to watch out for. I guess that's what Anne was aiming for. I'm liking it so far.