[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
I think nang'ek is the one going to make everything worst between pra'ek and her. She just doesn't trust men. That's why none of her husbands are legal husbands. That's the reason why she set her sight on her little sister fiancé because she can't get pra'ek.
but then her nong sao Koy she'll be hurt like her pee sao too even worst no happy ending either cos Pueng this time win over Koy/Siwa relationship but she can't tear kang and khun chai 
this new version Pisut they name him khun chai, was the older part they call him this i can't remember 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Ploy sounds so evil. HAHA. I'm watching it right now. She actually looks pretty, but her voice is too rai. 

Actually it's equally as raeng as the previous one with Anne, the only exaggerated thing is the acting. I feel like the acting from the cast is not...natural, know what I mean??
she may sound mean but inside she's innocent while the nice quiet like Jui is the one that u have to stay away she's like a silent predator like a snake she'll hide and poison u on the back side 
omg bet you won't like her as the next few epi coming one of the scene on opening credit she drown ploy in the pool 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
This is definitely for viewers that LOVE DRAMA! Lol. I wonder if they like drama in their real lives as well. Not referring to you ladies but people in Thailand because they tend to love raeng lakorns. Take Raeng Ngao for instance.  
That's true! People in Thailand love these kind of drama.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Asy said:
OMG, I almost believe this is another Raeng Ngao. 

I agree with some comment up there about its like as if Jui's being bullied instead lol. Even though Ploy's the nang ek, she looks even more rai than her role as nang rai in some of her old lakorns.
Lol. Same here, Asy. When i watched episode one yesterday, i felt like i was watching rang ngao again. Lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Jui is awesome! And I have a feeling she'll get even BETTER.  I'm glad she's working with Ch3 now.  She has a lot of potential.  I think Ch7 just didn't give her any challenging role where she can utilize her talents.  I got off work late, but stayed up to watch epi 1.  Liking it so far.  

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of overacting like in Raeng Ngao with Janie. Too much over dramatisation as if it wants to impress.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Thai lakorns in general are over-dramatized so overacting is quite normal. You tend to find people overacting in genres like drama and comedy to fuel the excitement or make things funnier. Sometimes it's too excessive but that's how it's been for a while. That's why Thai people love it so much. Lol.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But then you can still overreact and be natural. Something that old lakorns were able to get away with. I can't explain it. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I think Thai lakorns in general are over-dramatized so overacting is quite normal. You tend to find people overacting in genres like drama and comedy to fuel the excitement or make things funnier. Sometimes it's too excessive but that's how it's been for a while. That's why Thai people love it so much. Lol.  
absolutely correct and they all use to it too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
epi2 Pope his already falling inlove and Ploy she can't realize herself into this forbidden love 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just now starting on the first episode and while watching the opening, I was wondering.... is there really an nang ek in here?! LOLOL. But Ploy and Jui are so gorgeous! OMG. <3 <3 Pope is so handsome! YUM YUM. This drama is gonna make me cry, mad, sad, and every other emotion. I already know it. DIS GUN BE GEWD! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^im with you Nstuab. I haven't watched a dramatic Lakorn in a longggg time lol this should be the "IT DRAMA" Lakorn for me. Ploy's character reminds me of Anne's character Lan from 365 Days of Love too. I'm in love with all the gal's wardrobe ^^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ploy is just too adorable when she's with Jui. <3 Awh, too bad Imma have to stop at ep 1 part 3. No eng subs yet. /: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Just now starting on the first episode and while watching the opening, I was wondering.... is there really an nang ek in here?! LOLOL. But Ploy and Jui are so gorgeous! OMG. <3 <3 Pope is so handsome! YUM YUM. This drama is gonna make me cry, mad, sad, and every other emotion. I already know it. DIS GUN BE GEWD! 
Ploy is the n'ek 

btw turn to page 80 of this thread i posted the eng sub link 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg preview to episode 3 Pope/Ploy already falling inlove omg i have no clue with the bed scene when the servant she open the door and sees them together 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really enjoying this version.  It's fast paced.  I like n'ek though she's rai raeng that's how I like it n'ek to be better than the weak ones I can't stand and get frustrated watching n'ek weak.  First time watching Jui in lakorn.  It's good she move to ch.3.  The best is with Ch. 3.  I like Pope character so caring and soft. I so giddy with them too imagine if they love each other and have the love scenes it'll be hot.