[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
At this point, I am most frustrated with Pisut! Like WTF? He left Kung at the wedding. I was so hurt seeing Kung so hurt. I felt like it was me & that Pisut betrayed me. I felt soooooo cheated UGH!!! What happened between Kung & Peung was big...not something he could just easily avoid. He said he was afraid of how Kung would react. No sh*t! Did he bother to think how Kung would feel???!!! AHHHHHH! I understand Kung is the one with the history, but it isn't fair for her to have to change herself!!! Pisut would have to change too...like stop being too nice & caring!

And then he answers Peung's phone call??!! *someone shoot me!!!*

And then the sweet boy smiles shyly when Kung teases him & all is well for me again. I'm such a sucker!

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
I'm soooooooooo disappointed at CH3. Why did they cut the bathtub scene? why oh why???
I cannot understand Thai a bit, but I blushed hardly at the scene which Karat exposed her shoulder and Pisut looked right away into her naked shoulder. What a pervert lol. I could feel he was shy too. And then suddenly they are both in the bedroom. I was like "what??? what???? what?????" 
gruhhhhh T_T i want the bathtub scene so badly :(

Has anyone watched the scene which Karat and Pisut are in the kitchen? Nuan was also there. OMG~ you guys have to look at Pisut's eyes, i don't know why there is so much love in his eyes. And also, we can tell he is really shy when Karat teased him (i suppose)

This lakron is getting better and I demand more sweet scenes from Karat and Pisut. But I know storm is coming after Peung gave birth :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the bathing love scene is chopped off but it showed on the preview end of epi 6.3 then 6.4 got hidden  :whatever:  :lmao:  :girlmad:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
*lily* said:
Neung thick face make me sick. Why nobody do nothing when Neung came to Karat wedding, If I´m Karat mother I would kick her out already.
But I must said that Jui plays rai role very well :)
and khun Pisut why you must carry her, just call for somebody and they will take her to hospital. You should know what you did will break Karat heart :(
yes Pisut his starting to annoys me and wanna give Peung a slap, i really like Karat Ah-Kong in here his a straight forward speaking

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
At this point, I am most frustrated with Pisut! Like WTF? He left Kung at the wedding. I was so hurt seeing Kung so hurt. I felt like it was me & that Pisut betrayed me. I felt soooooo cheated UGH!!! What happened between Kung & Peung was big...not something he could just easily avoid. He said he was afraid of how Kung would react. No sh*t! Did he bother to think how Kung would feel???!!! AHHHHHH! I understand Kung is the one with the history, but it isn't fair for her to have to change herself!!! Pisut would have to change too...like stop being too nice & caring!

And then he answers Peung's phone call??!! *someone shoot me!!!*

And then the sweet boy smiles shyly when Kung teases him & all is well for me again. I'm such a sucker!
Pisut is too nice and kind of like the kongkwai or the 365 days of love pra'ek role and Peung she's another version of Nang Pling Chat evil leeches

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the ratings for the latest 2 episodes. Did it hit 2 digits?

Ah, just wanted to ask out of curiosity, Does anyone happen to know whether Ploy has boyfriend or not?
I hope she does not because I'm rooting for her and Pope lol

Thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hanjin90 said:

Ah, just wanted to ask out of curiosity, Does anyone happen to know whether Ploy has boyfriend or not?

Thanks
9.5 very good 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hanjin90 said:

Thanks
she's been seeing someone lately but i couldn't even bother following her news but right now eversince this lakorn with Pope fans been so impress of them 
Pope other match is Mew Nittha seems to slow down while fans cheerers are toward Pope&Ploy 

sue317

sarNie Egg
ahhhhh the bathtub scene :cry:  :cry: wish they didnt cut it off... why would they do that :annoyed:  :cry1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If only Thai entertainment would stop with the male leads being "too gentleman-ly" when in actuality it's stupid. Why would a married man feel obligated to take care of some other chick? I don't care how much of a gentleman you are, but if you have to look guilty picking up another woman's call, than that means it's wrong. He should just ignore her outside of work. I doesn't matter if this woman gave birth right there at the wedding, Pisut should have just called the ambulance and had someone else help her. He knows what kind of history Karat and Peung has. That should have made him hold back and stuck to Karat. Then he kept the fact that he was working with Peung from Karat til' Peung announced it herself? WHAT? Is he incompetent?! Then he says Karat has to learn how to "give in" to people? More like He needs to learn how to stick up for his woman. Peung is using tears and feminine wiles to mess up Karat's marriage and Pisut says, Karat should move on and change?? O_O I was kind of relieved when Pisut told Peung that he loved Karat and that their marriage happened because of love.  :yes: Good for him!

Peung is just a gold digger. Her eyes lit up when she heard Top's character (whatever his name is) talking on the phone about how he's the sole heir to one of the leading airline in Thailand. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy scared me while beating Jui up. Her eyes were super big. They looked like they were about to pop out. Lol. Jui is doing a great job. She can definitely play a feisty n'ek in the near future because I can definitely see her as one from how she plays her character in here. I can't help but love/hate her character because she sometimes confuses me into thinking she's the n'ek. She's reminds me of Monin from Raeng Ngao in how she plays seductiveness and trickery so well just to tick off the n'rai. Only difference in here is that Jui is actually a real n'rai with cruel intentions while Monin is only faking it. Anyone see it that way? Really commend the cast. Surprisingly, this isn't as stressful as the older version. Never seen the older version completely, but I turned it off after the first 2 episodes. I watched this up to episode 6. Lol. There's a nice balance between trust, distrust, betrayal, and sweet scenes to make up for the high blood pressure from all the drama. Lol. Good job Anne! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
If only Thai entertainment would stop with the male leads being "too gentleman-ly" when in actuality it's stupid. Why would a married man feel obligated to take care of some other chick? I don't care how much of a gentleman you are, but if you have to look guilty picking up another woman's call, than that means it's wrong. He should just ignore her outside of work. I doesn't matter if this woman gave birth right there at the wedding, Pisut should have just called the ambulance and had someone else help her. He knows what kind of history Karat and Peung has. That should have made him hold back and stuck to Karat. Then he kept the fact that he was working with Peung from Karat til' Peung announced it herself? WHAT? Is he incompetent?! Then he says Karat has to learn how to "give in" to people? More like He needs to learn how to stick up for his woman. Peung is using tears and feminine wiles to mess up Karat's marriage and Pisut says, Karat should move on and change?? O_O I was kind of relieved when Pisut told Peung that he loved Karat and that their marriage happened because of love.  :yes: Good for him!

Peung is just a gold digger. Her eyes lit up when she heard Top's character (whatever his name is) talking on the phone about how he's the sole heir to one of the leading airline in Thailand. 
Top name is Siwa, he asked Peung for her contact number then on his phone he called her 'honey' as Nampeung 2 stupid pra'ek in here 
no wonder why Karat she divorce Pisut and Koy she chose to end with Siwa she didn't for give him, his left alone by himself 
Peung she's like a leech 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I found karat mom adorable even though her role should be the annoying hateful character but she does it cute. Jariya and the grandpa is funny together. He doesn't take his daughter sides. I laugh at all jariya scenes it cute

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Top name is Siwa, he asked Peung for her contact number then on his phone he called her 'honey' as Nampeung 2 stupid pra'ek in here 
no wonder why Karat she divorce Pisut and Koy she chose to end with Siwa she didn't for give him, his left alone by himself 
Peung she's like a leech 
Maybe they'll change it and let Top and Diana end up together. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
little22 said:
I found karat mom adorable even though her role should be the annoying hateful character but she does it cute. Jariya and the grandpa is funny together. He doesn't take his daughter sides. I laugh at all jariya scenes it cute
Alice said:
Pisut is too nice and kind of like the kongkwai or the 365 days of love pra'ek role and Peung she's another version of Nang Pling Chat evil leeches
Pisut is starting to remind me of Toon from 365 Days. He don't think it's a biggie to interact with the Rai because he know he is faithful, trying to use logic with his wife, who is clearly using emotions. Lesson learned from 365 Days of Love, Love is Irrational, Logics does not apply.

But don't even compare Pisut to that manwhore - KongKwai! (LoL). Pisut is not as dumb as KongKwai, a thousand times more of a gentlemen, and he does not sleep around like KomgKwai

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Agree with you pink_juliet_kashie! Pisut he's just a nice man, he only loves Karat unlike Kong Kwai who is undecisive.