[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I just got into episode five...So far, I love this lakorn. Jui is great as rai, totally proved me wrong. Lol. I like her as nang'ek more, though. Best acting in here goes to Khun Nok Jariya Anfone. Anne did a great job directing this. Two thumbs up!
I Agree
Man Jui Is A Great Actress
She's Like Another Ploy
Ably To Portray Any Character
Hands Down to Anne
i DID watch a few BTS and saw that anne had to demonstrate some rai scenes for jui

sarNie Adult
i started watching this, & i'm on ep. 2. basically, 2 bffs got screwed over by a player. jui is a backstabbing bish for letting the dude use her bff and is now hating ploy for no damn reason than her own stupidity & jealousy. i hope pope remains a decent dude.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope and Ploy is following each other on instagram, they are having another rumor again 

oh yeah Jui role i want to give her damn slap, she's so mentally crazy 

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
I dont think ploy and pope Will become a couple or what else the rumors are since ploy already is pretty happy with her chinese boyfriend right now.

Jui is a really doing a good job as nang rai never thought she would be playing the role so damn good ! Thumbs up!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Boy oh boy, Jui is killllling it. My first favorite role from her and she's nang rai. I actually think she suits as a rai more esp with that voice of hers. Love it. I cheer for Pope and Ploy on-screen but not off-screen. Their scenes in ep8 got me all shy :) Ploy and her halfie bf are adorable together ><" Last but not least, Siwat is a jerk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Boy oh boy, Jui is killllling it. My first favorite role from her and she's nang rai. I actually think she suits as a rai more esp with that voice of hers. Love it. I cheer for Pope and Ploy on-screen but not off-screen. Their scenes in ep8 got me all shy :) Ploy and her halfie bf are adorable together ><" Last but not least, Siwat is a jerk.
early rumors Pope said Ploy is his type of girl but he denied cos his scared of Ploy answering might break his heart, i might be right or wrong Pope and Ploy is secretly inlove 
https://www.facebook.com/popeployfanclub check this page Pope and Ploy send each other gift when Ploy her opening show of her new MV with Bie 'Teacher's Diary' 

sunitium

sarNie Egg
Like ip.smilez, I cheer for Pope and Ploy (or you can say the characters they portay) on-screen, but not off-screen because to me when they're acting and what appears on-screen is a reflection of the characters they portray. Besides, a rumor is a rumor, people can say all they want, but if it doesn't come straight from the people directly involved, then there is no reason for me to pay attention to the rumors.

Aside from that, I've been enjoying this lakorn a lot.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sunitium said:
Like ip.smilez, I cheer for Pope and Ploy on-screen, but not off-screen because to me when they're acting and what appears on-screen is a reflection of the characters they portray. Besides a rumor is a rumor, people can say all they want, but if it doesn't come straight from the people directly involved, then there is no reason for me to pay attention to the rumors.

Aside from that, I've been enjoying this lakorn a lot.
That's exactly how I feel. I don't think they fit each other in real life. We're only falling in love with them through their characters, but their personalities in real life are probably different. It'd be great if Pope was a true Pisut though because his character is the epitome of a real gentleman. I would love to meet me a Pisut. Lol.   

Contrary to popular opinion, I actually feel sorry for Sai Nampeung. Come to think of it, she was decieved by Phubate, Kang's ex-husband. She was that type of friend that hid a lot and didn't say much because she was afraid of ruining a good friendship. Kang trusted her wholeheartedly to the point Nampeung felt guilty and so low-down of herself. Phubate worsened things by decieving these women, causing a what's supposed to be good friendship to be ruined.
So, as the dirty truth unfolds, Nampeung begins to think that the world is unfair. I am assuming it makes her feel better to try to beat Kang in everything, or at least, make herself look better and feel better in society.
Kang is as innocent as Nampeung but there was a lot of misunderstandings and misjudgments all along. Their friendship wouldn't have ended so badly if Kang didn't treat Nampeung like a friend in need. She showered Nampeung with material things that were second-hand, to which made Nampeung feel even worse about herself.
Pisut, on the other hand, is a great husband. He is just a sweet guy, a gentleman who has a weakness for weakness. Yes, I said weakness for weakness because he pities Nampeung as she demonstrates and expresses herself in that way. He is just a good guy that Kang doesn't want to lose but doesn't understand because her once best friend, Sai Nampeung is involved with. She's jealous and doesn't trust Pisut. Poor guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just some sad news there are IG antifans bashing on Ploy cos they dislike the fact Pope is sweet scene with Ploy, guess who did this its PopeMew fans and MewNittha fc some of them got reported already and from the high ratting of this lakorn Ch3 might be having a 2nd lakorn of Pope&Ploy watch those antifans reaction 
right now Pope&Ploy is popular for the koo-jin spot joining NY and MK