[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope Karat and Pisut has a baby together but atm i don't want this lakorn to end i just hope it finished 14 episode not 13 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! What an emotional episode!!! My face hurt from all the different expressions. Good job Ann T.

I must say that EVERYONE is amazing in this episode. Pope can really cry.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
ChristyS said:
So does Pisut get remarried? Or is he playing a game with Kang? Like, what's the deal?
Nah, he's not. He came back to tease/test her. Pisut only loves Karat, his love for her has not changed <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
totally love ep.12!!! jui is a crazy woman!! but got to love her psycho acting! really well delivered!!!

ploy's crying are beautiful!!! Diana was soooooooooooo ubberly adorable too! Oh man, she's so cute. That scene when she rejects Top and said not to hurt her anymore, and she walked away like nobody's business, ahahaha, so good!! Had to replay a couple times. LOL.

gosh, I still have no interest in neither guys.

the girls run the show. lol

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
I think my love for Diana increased after episode 12! (I watched it without sub and I totally cannot understand anything lol)
Such a cool, strong, and independent girl <3 
Top and Diana defintely make a cute couple! I like them already. I hope CH3 will pair them up for another lakorn soon.
They can become promising koojin for CH3 in the furture :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Episode 12 was a masterpiece.  One of the best episodes and all the cast did a great job.

People at a restaurant at Thailand were glued to this lakorn.  LOL.
cr:  warattaya

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Penelope said:
Episode 12 was a masterpiece.  One of the best episodes and all the cast did a great job.

People at a restaurant at Thailand were glued to this lakorn.  LOL.
cr:  warattaya
It was epic. Lol. I couldn't take my eyes off it either. There was one major scene after the other. Thanks for sharing.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So........Im curious......HOW does Pope and Ploy get back together????

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I was finally able to catch up with the last two eps. I adore Diana and hope to see more of her.

Koy and Siwa had their cute moments, but I don't think I'll be able to forgive him and moved on as if nothing has happened. I think if it was another woman other than Peung, there may be a possibility they could reconcile, but it had to be her of all woman. I like their chemistry together and would not mind to see them again in another lakorn together.

Where is my Pisut? I need one in my life LOL
His love for Kang is beyond words. I am sad that this is ending. :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hazelsky said:
I was finally able to catch up with the last two eps. I adore Diana and hope to see more of her.

Koy and Siwa had their cute moments, but I don't think I'll be able to forgive him and moved on as if nothing has happened. I think if it was another woman other than Peung, there may be a possibility they could reconcile, but it had to be her of all woman. I like their chemistry together and would not mind to see them again in another lakorn together.

Where is my Pisut? I need one in my life LOL
His love for Kang is beyond words. I am sad that this is ending. :cry:
Ploy and Pope might be having a 2nd lakorn together there are fans requesting to see them again maybe Khun Nong of Broadcast she might book PopePloy since Madam Dun and SameeTeetra both lakorn had a success