[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ช่อง3 ได้บทประพันธ์ "สามีตีตรา" ถ้ารีเมคคิดว่าใครเหมาะกับบท กะรัต และ สายน้ำผึ้งคะ

ฉากนี้แรง เชือดเฉือนกันได้ถึงพริกถึงขิงมากๆ ทราบมาว่าตอนนี้ช่อง3 ได้บทประพันธ์เรื่องนี้มาแล้ว คิดว่าใคร เหมาะกับบท "กะรัต" และ "สายน้ำผึ้ง"คะ

กะรัต-หม้ายสาวหลายสามี เปรี้ยว วีน เหวี่ยงและแรง ไม่ยอมใคร จากนางเอกช่อง3 เหมาะกับบทนี้หลายคน

สายน้ำผึ้ง-เพื่อนสนิทของกั้ง แต่เป็นเพราะผู้ชาย ทำให้ทั้งสองคนผิดใจกัน และกลายเป็นสงคามในที่สุด

นางเอกช่อง3 ที่คิดว่าเล่นได้ทั้งบท กะรัต และ สายน้ำผึ้ง ณ ตอนนี้ มี
-ชมพู่ อารยา
-พลอย เฌอมาลย์
-เบนซ์ พรชิตา
-เชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร
suggestion sample Ch3 nang'ek Anne as Karat and nang'rai Tanya as Sai Nampueng
can't believe I just talking amongst u all now Ch3 has read my mind remaking this
would anyone please help to translate what it said cos I can read only a fewer words
they didn't state which company is remaking this yet
Pra'ek hasn't brought up as sample yet to take on P'Au role as Khun Pisoot
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PUUOHMbBouk#t=0s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PUUOHMbBouk#t=0s[/media][/URL]
http://www.pantip.co.../A11290039.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is this the one with Pol.T and Joy Sirilak?
no its Anne Thongprasom and Au Thanakorn the one with Pol and Joy S is Samee Ngern Pon
oh btw the news above said they will remake Song Naree truly
right now the hot voted is in between 2 choices
first choice Chompoo and Ploy
Second Cherry and Benz

My choice as pra'ek I want to see Rome, Andrew, Ken, Aum, Chakrit, Pope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Interesting. Thanks.
this will be a hard to choose between the two since I've seen Benz she already worked
with Ploy in Khun Seuk and Cherry Rai Rissaya, Chompoo Mia Taeng

but I haven't seen Ploy with Chompoo or Ploy with Cherry/Cherry and Chompoo 2C

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I just realized that Ch3 is remake many of Anne's old lakorns. Sad! Please NOT Manee Yard Fah though!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
this is not a remake of anne lakorn???

I don't want anne as n'k here, though i know she'll do great, i dunno, i guess ch3 has so many ppl, they need to spread it around more

tinah

sarNie Coma
are you kidding me? are they gonna remake all of annes lakorn lol before you know it, they gonna remake manee yard fah! and i dont ever want to see that happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is not a remake of anne lakorn???

I don't want anne as n'k here, though i know she'll do great, i dunno, i guess ch3 has so many ppl, they need to spread it around more
U misunderstood Anne she isn't n'ek in this new version they are remaking her lakorn
and someone else will portray this for 2012

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
are you kidding me? are they gonna remake all of annes lakorn lol before you know it, they gonna remake manee yard fah! and i dont ever want to see that happen
hey tinah do u remember Anne had one lakorn with Pip Sood Duang Jai it has Noon Sinmitra
Ploy sister in it they also want to remake it too but I haven't seen a news on it yet
those that i know of is rang ngao, song naree now samee tee tra is the next
I've seen sood duang jai but it wasn't that good though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its crazily unbelievable and exciting at the same time :wackonut: :dance3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey tinah do u remember Anne had one lakorn with Pip Sood Duang Jai it has Noon Sinmitra
Ploy sister in it they also want to remake it too but I haven't seen a news on it yet
those that i know of is rang ngao, song naree now samee tee tra is the next
I've seen sood duang jai but it wasn't that good though
I honestly don't think they will remake her lakorn with pip. It was a boring lakorn.

As for this one, its probably a request or suggestion from the fans. Same with sai roong cause it all started at thai wiki

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I honestly don't think they will remake her lakorn with pip. It was a boring lakorn.

As for this one, its probably a request or suggestion from the fans. Same with sai roong cause it all started at thai wiki
We'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen since its nearly the end of 2011
and 2012 is just around the corner
Pip and Anne lakorn was so boring indeed