[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do want chompoo to be in here but I want her to play Ann's roles. .no rai for chompoo. Let Ploy be rai.
Chompoo won't be in here since she's in sai see plerng and as for n'rai somebody just post an article that Jui she's consider to play and n'ek playing Anne's role is
Ploy they will open this remake after Anne she's done with punya chon kon krua considering Jui is by the channel but Anne wants Chompoo and Ploy
there is a news saying Ploy playing n'rai jai ruern plerng boon so i don't think Ploy will be given to play n'rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How the p'ek any news who will be p'ek?
nope not yet ka and I'm hoping its Rome cos any choice either Chompoo or Ploy playing as nang'ek i wouldn't mind since I like both
Ploy and Chompoo and it would be a good new change if Rome and Ploy they haven't get a chance yet

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
hOW mANY lAKORNS dOES rOME hAVE oN
bECAUSE IF tHE eLDERS pICK rOME i hOPE hE aCCEPTS iT

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hOW mANY lAKORNS dOES rOME hAVE oN
bECAUSE IF tHE eLDERS pICK rOME i hOPE hE aCCEPTS iT
he has 2 his working on atm khun samee karmalor and saab pra peng his has other lakorn but hasn't confirm yet so there is chance he can accept this role if the elders
offer this to him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from rakdara
the choice has been made Anne wanted Ploy and Chompoo but waiting for Ch3 elders answer and as for the pra'ek they gave two samples
like all of you dream of Rome is consider another one is P'Smart right now not sure which role Chompoo playing and Ploy playing
there is chances we maybe see a 3rd lakorn Rome/Chompoo reuniting or maybe a switching of pairing Rome can pair with Ploy and chompoo play rai so its 50/50 chance sample if Rome he doesn't accept then we still have P'Smart but as of right now the pra'ek hasn't come of the box yet
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12622578/A12622578.html
http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=28540

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just saw the interview. The reporter put words in Anne's mouths ** roll eyes**. She didn't say a single word that she wants chompoo and Ploy. Anne says she cannot say anything yet until she is sure. Everything is still pre-mature. Still waiting for lots of things, including script and approval from ch3.

The reporters asked how about working with Shompoo and Ploy? Anne said yes, i'd love to work with people with great skill. (and that's it).

By the way, Qi Pao is 50% done.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Just saw the interview. The reporter put words in Anne's mouths ** roll eyes**. She didn't say a single word that she wants chompoo and Ploy. Anne says she cannot say anything yet until she is sure. Everything is still pre-mature. Still waiting for lots of things, including script and approval from ch3.

The reporters asked how about working with Shompoo and Ploy? Anne said yes, i'd love to work with people with great skill. (and that's it).

Very nice! :) & 50% ONLY?!?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I don't think she need the script since the original version Anne was the n'ek she probably know what she's doing even punya chon kon krua it was Anne original character i want to ask u have watched the original version of the two lakorn yet? cos I've already seen the two lakorn that Anne star in there

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Anne picks Mart as p'ek in this drama because Mart seem to look alot like Au in the old version.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I don't think she need the script since the original version Anne was the n'ek she probably know what she's doing even punya chon kon krua it was Anne original character i want to ask u have watched the original version of the two lakorn yet? cos I've already seen the two lakorn that Anne star in there
Of course, she needs a script. Re-make is not a re-duplicate. That's why P'Anne made a big script change in PCKK. She wants it to be different. I have seen both PCKK and Samee Tre Tra (still remember the bathtub scene after all this years ..haha)

Remake is very difficult. Especially if the previous one was very good. People will compare. Of the top of my head, the only re-make that made it big, more successful than the previous version was Sawan Bieng.

Anyway, it's kind of funny how the reporter put words in Anne 's mouth and they wrote the column saying Anne wants such and such. She did not say that. It was the reporters, who give her the lead question. What do you expect her to say? Sure, she wants to work with skillful actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Of course, she needs a script. Re-make is not a re-duplicate. That's why P'Anne made a big script change in PCKK. She wants it to be different. I have seen both PCKK and Samee Tre Tra (still remember the bathtub scene after all this years ..haha) Remake is very difficult. Especially if the previous one was very good. People will compare. Of the top of my head, the only re-make that made it big, more successful than the previous version was Sawan Bieng. Anyway, it's kind of funny how the reporter put words in Anne 's mouth and they wrote the column saying Anne wants such and such. She did not say that. It was the reporters, who give her the lead question. What do you expect her to say? Sure, she wants to work with skillful actress.
lol the bathtub scene gives me the chill anyway this samee tee tra is unconfirm
that is why i edited this thread as unconfirm until i get more info can u help me ninja007 since your thai is much better than me