[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't want Pope to be the pra'ek even though I like him.  

I was hoping for a veteran actor or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think P'Anne she want to boost up P'Pope acting potential since this is a challenging role and she use Ploy to be his nang'ek 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
https://www.facebook.com/allaboutpope
เอาเรื่องย่อสามีตีตรามาฝากครับ 
นักแสดงที่เผยรายชื่อมาน่าจะรับบทตามนี้ครับ
พลอย เฉอมาลย์ - กะรัต, จุ๋ย วรัทยา - สายน้ำผึ้ง, โป๊ป ธนวรรธน์ - พิสุทธิ์, ท็อป จรณ - ศิวา, ตั๊ก มยุรา - เนื้อแพร 

เรื่องย่อ
Top Jaron will playing P'Jab character the 2nd's guy that will pair with the n'ek younger sister 

hippo

sarNie Adult
wow top is on a role! he is getting so many great opportunities. 
I wonder how Pope will look beside Ploy and Jui. 
if the decision has been made, all we can do is wait and see if she made the right choices. 

thanks for the updates

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL Ploy and Jui are TOO HOT for the pra'eks. Lol. ahh, lmao

maybe the dudes will pull off in their characters. hahaha

@
LoveAnne_T

Top Jaron is one of the male cast from NM2. That's all I know. lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL Ploy and Jui are TOO HOT for the pra'eks. Lol. ahh, lmao

maybe the dudes will pull off in their characters. hahaha

@
LoveAnne_T

Top Jaron is one of the male cast from NM2. That's all I know. lol

Oh...Okay, hehehe I don't know him hehehe.. Thanks for the info.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Top is a newbie. I think he's acting is decent good for a newbie so far. :)

I am HAPPY that Top is having more lakorns. If he's going to be in this one, he will be having 3 lakorns.
The Gentleman Series(I think he's in the 5th series), The Sixth Sense II, and This one. :) Yay, more lakorns for him. Heheh!

Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i senses Gale she maybe playing Ploy younger sister she'll be pairing with Top Jaron and maybe P'Anne will choose Noon Sinitra Ploy real older sister to play her sister in this new version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
Here are the main cast for STT
When Ploy hair up like that she reminded me of when P'Anne had her wedding in the older samee tee tra

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Very beautiful and interesting wallpaper Alice! Jui and Ploy are going to be making much drama scenes for us!! Woot woot!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Very beautiful and interesting wallpaper Alice! Jui and Ploy are going to be making much drama scenes for us!! Woot woot!!!
you welcome na ka the most that will make this drama problem will be Jui since there is jealousy she will destroy Ploy/Pope marriage and their love, relationship 
Ploy will be strong and weak at some point she will have a few crying jobs since she and Jui is best friend later turn to enemy