[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i wish I can wake up w/nicely done hair and makeup hehehe

I zoned out through the whole ep 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So_obsessed said:
Thank you! That's what I thought, that she was heartbroken, but I could have sworn the nurse said she was drunk...Idk, maybe I heard wrong.
The nurse claimed that she was drunk that's why the accident happened, but we don't think she was drunk since she's very modest, "innocent", and just heartbroken. lol 
And no problem! :D

Buri

sarNie Egg
I think if Tawan seduce Kin a little, he would be head over heel and forget about the hate!! hehe 
Clearly he loves her but fighting himself due to some crazy revenge of his.. so in a psychotic way I kinda understand him(?) Lol :woot2:
But for Tawan, you love that crazy Kin.. !! She should make a move, stop denying it! There's nothing Kin can do or say that can be worse than what he's already doing. Tawan should just seduce him, why is she afraid? of what? he saying she's "rai" (he already said that), "i hate you" (how many time we heard that?), "you're heartless" (really Kin?), him "playing chess" with her (LoL chess game according to Sarn :scratchhead2: ) (Tawan, u prego..it's already check-mate!) there's nothing to lose but if he response back in a positive way than it's a WIN!!!  :dance1:  

I love this lakorn and even with the bad acting I can tolerate it. I'm a fan of sadist p'ek.. cuz this is what in my opinion make Thai's lakorns unique. it's a guilty fantasy that is only romantic in lakorn. I'm telling you, revenge/vengeance  would not lead me to rape and LOVE. To go to that extreme .. a bullet in the head to get it over 'n done with. 

Dome - lots of complain about his acting but I see Kin as bi-polar so I enjoy his "bad" acting/ rooster head .. LOL
Janie - I love her! Tawan is in love with crazy Kin so she's not in her right state of mind

BTW, I love this covers of Dome OST "The More I Hate, The More I Love"  Truely recommend to fans of the OST. These guys are AWESOME!

Credit to Ra Watchara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdSB5SsEEDY#t=21

for the Acoustic vers credit to Bottom Groove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNKcf9D-bU#t=51 

roselovesice

If they meant that Tawan's stubbornness and "harsh" words is her getting back at Kin for the wicked things he did to her then they fail big time because it's not enough for what he did to her. It's not to the point where he is heartbroken and really have to redeem himself. He's not suffering enough! 

Anyways, Tawan's nightmare of Chat was pretty darn scary. Even I was scare myself. lol Looks like Duen is getting suspicious of Kate. And seems like Chat is trying to reveal Kate's true identity by coming back. If I was in the office and the lights went off I would freak out, especially if the drawer that is supposedly locked all of a sudden is open. lol 
Nod is the BEST. Hahaha! She always call Kin at the right time. HAHA. He drove home so fast too. lol It was funny how he barged into her room and freaked her about taking her to the hospital. Tawan is kind of stupid for not listening to Pink and Duen. You can't always think so positive of everyone. Everytime we see Kin and Kate, they're always either eating, in Kin's office, or at her apartment. How boring. lol Kate is such a fake too. Haha
And danngg! I want to watch episode 14 already. It looks so rush though. :( Nod gets married, Duen finds out Tawan's pregnant, Nahk confess to his family that he and Duen are married, and Tawan is going to move out. So much in one episode! 

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
It sucks how they are rushing towawrds the end, when they could of done it on ep 11 and 12. Those 2 ep was just a waste of nonsense... they scrambling all the good parts of Tawan and Kin which is crazy because all thru the lakorn Kin is doing all the bad but when its Tawan's turn to let him suffer its rush into the last ep. :(

roselovesice

So it is true that it's not ending next wednesday but instead Thursday. There's still 2 more episodes, I believe. It's been extended. The Rising Sun Series is confirmed to air on July 16th. So there's actually a total of 15 episodes, not 14. :D Thank God. Hopefully nothing is rush, rush within those 2 episodes. Please no nonsense too! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Half of me wants 2-3 more episodes so nothing is rushed. The other half wants it to be done with because they are dragging Kate's crazy scenes all over the place. (Also, I want to see Mario & Taew already tehehe)

Episode 13 today was nice. Lots of cuteness between Nahk & Deaun. I love their wifey + hubby moments. (and kudos to Nahk for speaking up as the man in the next ep. declaring Deaun is his wife) I sort of want to see Kan & Lydia pair again.

Kin had a moment of weakness when Tawan was saying, "I hate you! I hate you!" and he says, "I don't want you to love me either, Pantawan." *sad face* and walks away... Poor Kin. His love for her is eating him up inside but he does't want to admit it because he feels wrong towards Ganokwali. Someone needs to send Kin a memo and tell him he has a new wifey/baby momma now. He should stop holding a torch for his deceased wife. She can't come back.

Idk if anyone else mentioned this but wow, Dr. Koh (the plastic surgeon) is a super hottie! Like in an adorable flower boy way. He's probably young though =/ He could be P'ek material.

p.s. Wit aka Nod's husband-to-be is a Dentist in real life. ^-^ On 3 zaap he was saying how he gets more female patients trying to pretend they need dental care. 5555

roselovesice

Wait..whaatt? So Tawan said in yesterday's episode that it's surprising that she's been working with Nod for almost a year already. Like..what? I guess that's where we're all suppose to assume things happened in between. Other than that all I can say again is, "What?" LOL 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like the part w/kin and Tawan in the office..his expression and him asking how come she didn't get home...that the only part I like of them hehee...It needs more of those scenes..him running home all concern about her was cute

LOVE kan - Me-ear Ja ...all we do is stare at each other...pregnant yet? haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
spanky said:
i like the part w/kin and Tawan in the office..his expression and him asking how come she didn't get home...that the only part I like of them hehee...It needs more of those scenes..him running home all concern about her was cute

LOVE kan - Me-ear Ja ...all we do is stare at each other...pregnant yet? haha

Love kan & lydia scenes... tehehe "boo tai boo tai boo tai" his "crab tickling game"

Buri

sarNie Egg
Just as when Kin slowly start to surrender to his feeling, now he's backing out because of what the office people said might be true, how all the women that love him die a tragic accident. I was so sad when he kisses her than said "I don't want you to love me"... that face!!! it's like, something bad will happen if you love me, I can't lose you. Now I recall when Akk told him that losing someone that's still alive is worse than losing them to death, I think Kin rather lose Tawan and have her live than to lose her to death. Akk is right but being in Kin situation at this moment is heart breaking. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ep 12; Dad don't love mom, child. BUT, Mom loves dad. Hmph. I really do wonder what she loves about him, lolol. But it's a lakorn after all. I'm sorry but I don't find Kate pretty at all. Maybe it's her red lip sticks or the way her hair is. It don't match her. But whatever. Hahahaha, Kin don't love her. YAAAS. Don't comfort her tho! Geesh Kin. -.- Yeah, it's her makeup and hair that I don't like, lol. Kin, you better back away. Yay, you did. :3 Ouuu, you're not like Ganok. Okay, I was happy until he kissed her forehead. Her scream was SCARY! Horror. ._. I would like more Kin and Tawan scenes please. I really want Kin to know Tawan's pregnant. I wonder when. -.- but imig. Now that he's actually nicer. I'm enjoying them more. :3 So adorable. Okay, maybe not that nicer. ._.Hehehe, Nahk told Kin. He seemed to mature a little now. At least to Kin since he's going against his love. Ah, I thought for sure Kin was gonna find out. -.- But I guess it's better to find out later. ._. *Skipping through all of Kin and Kate's scenes* Awwwee. :3 Pink's so cute. Tawan's always fainting, lol. I mean, I get it but Kin always come just in time, lol. UGH. Kate irritates me. Like, can you go. We WON'T miss you. Bye. I have a feeling Tawan's gonna be suspicious for Chat's death.

Ep 13; Lol, Both brothers wants their own lady to themselves. xP LOL, the car scene was cute/funny. I'm a pretty stubborn person myself so I probably wouldn't have listened to Kin if he told me to sit in the front. But if he said he was gonna come carry me, I would had gone out too just like Tawan. That was cute. Whole car scene was cute. :3 It was cute till Kin told another lie. -.- Akk likes Tawan right? *sigh* He's so mature. My favorite character in here. Dr. Koh's pretty cute. :3 I really like how everyone says there's no secrets in the world cause to me, that's true. :) Deun found out. Hope Kate won't go after her. -.- Nod saved the day! :3