[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Look forward to seeing that lol

I am just surprise that there are still viewers. I am still a viewer but I am still at episode 3 1/2 LOL putting this on hold. 
It's a treat to the eyes after all the drama from Kin and Tawan.
Kan showed his body too, but he's paler in complexion compared to Big.
Oh and if anyone's reading spoilers and is wondering why these fine men were showing off their hot bods,
it's because they went to the beach. Dome didn't uncover his abs or anything though, (not sure if I was happy or sad about this)
he had like a whole long sleeve long pants thing, on.

The girls' swimsuits were super cute! I especially like the one Lydia wore. The style was kind of throwback
with the high waisted bikini (non-g-string style of course) and the adorable top. (2 piece open midsection)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Somehow I like today's episode. It wasn't as annoy and dumb. The story is moving along and it's not as draggy. Kin is a jerk. How he said to her that she's his employee and also sleep partner. What a jerk!

I agree that lydia's acting is so over! Or Deun is so over. I'm kind of annoy by her.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The only character that I'm enjoying so much is Gun's perverted character, haha... He is the light of the show >_<

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
So from my understanding, the person who got his wife killed is not nang-ek, but someone else? Probably they switched the wrist name and pra-ek targeted the person with that name instead who is nang-ek?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
lakornfan8 said:
So from my understanding, the person who got his wife killed is not nang-ek, but someone else? Probably they switched the wrist name and pra-ek targeted the person with that name instead who is nang-ek?

Technically, no one killed anyone. It was an accident. N'ek was crossing the road, (yes, she wasn't looking) but the driver should have been paying attention to the road. If Ganok was paying attention she would have been able to yield to a pedestrian. It was raining that night, so she shouldn't have been driving fast anyway. P'ek has no rights to blame N'ek. At least not to the point that he's doing right now.

It's only speculation that it may have been someone else that got into an accident with Ganok. And maybe N'ek was also in an accident at the same time and place. They haven't concluded this yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gah, I seriously cannot stand how cruel Nahkin is to Tawan. I understand he hates her, he's mad, and sure ok right. HOWEVER, regardless of how much I hate someone or how angry I am with them, I would not have done what Nakin did. Leave Tawan stranded in the rain at night to face whatever dangers she may encounter. She is a beautiful woman walking in the lonely streets alone at night. I know its a lakorn, but seriously in a realistic point of view... What kind of man leaves a woman that vulnerable to danger? I understand that he's angry with her, but not very cool. Also, isn't it kind of freaking stupid that he keeps accusing her of causing him pain and being horrible, but "It's not time for you to know what you've done yet." Seriously wtf? Doesn't this indicate at all that maybe she DOESN'T know wtf you are angry about and isn't wrong in wtf you are accusing her of...

Sorry for the multiple wtf's -.- Kin is just really beginning to be very hard to tolerate lol 

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>< Crazy crazy Kin!! Gah! He's overly jealous, yet he still don't want to admit it! More like he want Tawan all to his self to torture or something!! They psycho person!!

Okay, I'm kind of excited to see the next episode!! Yay!! Tawan is finally becoming stronger!! Can't wait for it! She better become stronger!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I haven't logged on in months but I had to just to comment here. This lakorn lacks so much logic and common sense. BUT I don't know why I still watch it if you even call it that. I pretty much fast forward till I see a scene that doesn't make me feel weird or cringe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i know what you mean that this is a lakorn without logic at all, but it is just a lakorn. I wouldn't be watching this if it wasn't for Janie.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I've been gone a long time but....I had to say something...I'm still watching this show but why I can't say :(

I really FF the parts with Janie/Dome and go for the side characters...They still entertain me, the rest only annoys me...Oh well I'll wait and see how this drama implodes on itself

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'll be honest. I'm only watching this lakorn just to see them sadist scenes - r's - and to see how things will come to an end. LOL

I can't stand Lydia's acting anymore. The girl is pretty and cute but she's over exaggerating her character. 
I loved the scene where Kan took off his shirt at the beach. He's probably the only best character in this lakorn for me at the moment. He makes me laugh because of how silly yet dumb - in a good way - he can be at times. LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Everyone have their own reasons to why they're watching this lakorn. Funny.

Anyway, i just watched a bts clip of the volleyball scene, and Janie doesn't know how to play volleyball. I actually thought she did. It's okay because i don't know how to play it too. Volleyball is hard! Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Is it just me or Dome's song with his girlfriend Metal sound similar to his other song Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai? lol 
I'm pretty excited for today's episode. Hopefully things get more spicier than it already is. Haha! And Please, I pray for Tawan to get just a bit stronger. Just a bit is better than none. 

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I'm still curious how the ending will turn out. It's going to get more complicated when that other woman arrives.

mayag

sarNie Adult
It would be so amazing if Tawan finally gets fed up of all this pushing and tossing around and has a complete 360 degree personality change so that the next time Kin or that crazy wife or anybody else hurts her, she'll hurt them back 10 times harder. Please please please let it happen!!  :yes: I want to see a hardcore Tawan! :thumbsup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao wait wait ! i haven't watch any new episode yet and she pregnant next week ??? What about the 2 Rscene that was promise from the spoiler  :whahuh:  :whahuh: