[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha Don't know how long it took him but he did a good job by not ripping anything. LOL Anyways, I was surprised that he didn't lock her bedroom door when he raped her the first time and even more surprised that no one came in! lol Probably did lock the door in between. Hahhaha!  By the way, is Nod sensing something between Tawan and Kin too? I think Akk has an idea of what is going on between the two but doesn't want to assume anything so he's keeping quiet. 
I can't wait to see him beg her for her forgiveness. What a sight that'll be. lol Hopefully she doesn't give in too easy but instead give him a taste of his own medicine like when she begged him to stop bothering duen and he just smirked at her and walked away. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ep6; Honestly, when Kin was crying, I was smiling. I don't pity him at all. TSK. Nahk is so adorable being a perv, lbs. OU, I wanna punch Kin. -.- But I can't help but smile when he was stunned at Janie, hah. It was cute. That's the first REAL sign he actually has feelings for her or think she's beautiful. xP And him not thinking evily. HAHA, her face she gave him though. "Yeah, you know I look good." xP But wait... Now that I think about it. He already saw all of her...? ._. Hm. Dayum. Akk has a nice body. *_*

Ep7; AWWWWWE, Nahk and Duen are so cute! The car scene! Adorable. <3 Also funny! LOLOLOL. When she bent down, hahahaha! Darn you Kin. >;( OU DANNG. Haha, you go Tawan! Teach that stupid Chat a lesson! WOOT WOOT! She really is becoming strong. :) Taking boxing too! LOL. I'm impressed. It was eh at first but I AGREE. This episode is getting me hooked again!! LOL, when Lek looked at Tawan, haha. Darn... She's still crying. If I was her, I would pull a SLAP/RUN. Lol. Slap him then run the hell awaay! If he catches me then... Well, I'm dead. ._. Haha, okay. There are times when I do like Kin's jealousy. His "calm" (if there is such one) jealousy. Like the one where he saw Akk giving food to Tawan. There goes that stunned face I like agaaiinn. :3 His smile after was cute. Janie is beautiful in that dress. <3 Haha, when Lek said that's P`Tawan, Kin was like oh hell nawh. You know him!? WHEN?! WHERE?! HOW. & so on. Gaah, his "calm" jealousy is cute. :3 Nok knows her brother is jealous, lol. OUUU! She trynna make Kin jealous! As much as I love her thinking, it's so bad at the same time. She should already know how bad it will get. Kin is crazy! Like I said, Nahk is adorable! SERIOUSLY! When a crazy guy is drunk, don't provoke him, lol. -.- But yeah. Lydia really is tiny compare to Kan, haha.

saki

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ep6; Honestly, when Kin was crying, I was smiling. I don't pity him at all. 

I like your way of thinking.  :whahuh: If there's an award for psychotic lead, he'll win for sure. Even his song is bipolar lol.

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
I bet this is the first time you watched a slap/kiss & revenge lakorn, right? Most of slap/kiss & revenge lakorn are supposed to be unrealistic. They are made to believe that love will blossom after rape. And Praek in all slap/kiss do not use protection. I think you will get used to this "unrealistic" thing after watching some more lakorn this type such as Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Biang (they are big HIT!)
If you are gonna watch a slap/kiss lakorn, prepare yourself that some weird things will happen such as the Nang Ek will fall in love with the person who raped her and the Praek does not use condom at all even though he is raping the one he hates LOL

Other explanation is that maybe...Kin likes it raw, that's why he did not use protection :))

blooker said:
This lakorn is unrealistic.  You would think that since Kin hates Tawan so much he wouldn't want to actually touch her or sleep with her.  I think the writers want us to believe that he's so overcome by lust that he can't help himself or perhaps he's using sex as a means to hurt her (which I think it pretty stupid).  If that's the case shouldn't he think about preventing pregnancy because if you hate someone, the last thing you want is to create a lasting bond with the person by having a child with them  I think it's funny in lakorns that two people sleep with each other without using any contraception and is surprised when the girl ends up pregnant.  Kin is an adult he should buy (or have his assistant buy) him some condoms or at the very least learn the withdrawal method AKA birthcontrol for the ignorant risk takers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
 "RAW"  :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: i laugh so hard , us member are more entertaining than the lakorn !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Condoms don't exist in lakorns just like how Periods don't exist. ROFL If it does, it's very, very, very rare. HAHHAHA! 
I sometimes wonder....what if she was on her period when pra'ek decided that he wanted to rape her? Awkward much...? LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAHAH like in Jam Loey Rak! She was on the island for 3 months !! No cycle at all !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what really is stupid about Tawan, we've established Kin is beyond stupid. However, Tawan! She doesn't want to be pregnant and she's a nurse... Hello... morning contraceptive... 

Oh yah, and for their contract, if it were a rational person they would have went to the cops and reported the abuse, went to court and the contract would be voided due to hostile work environment lol >.< 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Same with Nahk and Duen !!  hostile work environment with co worker, being sexual harass by the boss HAHA she could sue ! Both brother is kind of similar in way but Duen is a touch little cookie cuz she fight back and Nahk isn't over the top psychopath!  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always wondered how people in the house are unaware of when Kin sneaks into Tawan's room and do the deed with her? She's constantly screaming "let me go!" or "why are you doing this to me?" yet people can't hear them arguing?!? The house must be very big then. Lol. Tawan must be on the other side of the castle alone or something. I also find it weird that he finds her stunning in clothes. Lol. He already seen her without them, so why is he still surprised?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lmao this convo id more fun than the lakorn...He was "surprise" there cloths I guess that's why he had to drag her off to undress

I hope they make him really suffer..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
spanky said:
Lmao this convo id more fun than the lakorn...He was "surprise" there cloths I guess that's why he had to drag her off to undress

I hope they make him really suffer..
They won't, I've read the episode summaries major spoiler below lol 

The only thing he suffers is the last maybe 30 minutes of the final episode where Duen tells him that Tawan is pregnant and that Tawan is in danger maybe cause Ganokrat is a killer. He goes after them and see's Tawan crash in front of him, in the hospital while she is unconscious he apologize and when Tawan finally awakes, I guess she forgives him after hearing his apology in her sleep lol

Kin gets off so easy compared to Khem in Yah Leum Chun

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's in a lakorn rule book . P'ek must goes awe in slow motion when ever the N'ek dress up for some major even.If that's not it ,  then he must  of like the dress because he didn't rip/damage it during the rscene :whahuh: . Honestly , i love the whole jealous scene during the party HAHAHHA he keep snapping his head back at Tawan  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
It's in a lakorn rule book . P'ek must goes awe in slow motion when ever the N'ek dress up for some major even.If that's not it ,  then he must  of like the dress because he didn't rip/damage it during the rscene :whahuh: . Honestly , i love the whole jealous scene during the party HAHAHHA he keep snapping his head back at Tawan  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

What I don't understand is why Tawan was so nervous and afraid when Lek was talking to her. Did you see the look on her face when Lek was like "P' Tawan." when his dad was making introductions lol. Her face immediately dropped like she did something wrong. I would have totally not cared, Kin don't own her. She doesn't need to be afraid pshsft.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:

He probably liked raping her in it, with his sadistic self. or he was so overcome with lust and jealously, he didn't have time to remove it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
What I don't understand is why Tawan was so nervous and afraid when Lek was talking to her. Did you see the look on her face when Lek was like "P' Tawan." when his dad was making introductions lol. Her face immediately dropped like she did something wrong. I would have totally not cared, Kin don't own her. She doesn't need to be afraid pshsft.

Because she know Kin wouldn't like it,  if she so to talk to a man in front of him, look how Kin beat up/threaten his brother just because he show some concern toward her . She  aware of his possessiveness , he use it to torture her verbally/mentally/physically   because that's his excuse to hurt her  for reason she doesn't know but for sure all man with two head are not allow to be near her. That's why she felt uncomfortable when Lek talk to her in front of Kin because the look on Kin face --- sh* is going down HAHAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
Because she know Kin wouldn't like it,  if she so to talk to a man in front of him, look how Kin beat up/threaten his brother just because he show some concern toward her . She  aware of his possessiveness , he use it to torture her verbally/mentally/physically   because that's his excuse to hurt her  for reason she doesn't know but for sure all man with two head are not allow to be near her. That's why she felt uncomfortable when Lek talk to her in front of Kin because the look on Kin face --- sh* is going down HAHAHA
I would be more concerned with Lek beating Kin up. Lek is younger and has more stamina and he knows how to box hence where he met Tawan Lollllll!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha...yes more stamina

oy...not suffering at all -.- he's not redeemable. ..what he did has no justifications (bad)

Rape..leave her out in rain (all these dangerous situation he put her in)