[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't think this exists yet...but isn't this the name of the lakorn with Anne and Jakrit? The one where she has two sisters and an overprotective father?

If I had to guess, Aff is the youngest, polite sister who falls in love with her dad's best friend; Chompoo will be the middle tomboy, who falls for the gigolo; and Ploy will be the oldest sister, who wants to marry the wimpy guy?

OR am I wrong about the lakorn? Because I used to watch and like that lakorn back int he day...one of my favorite family lakorns...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!1

DAMN AFF!! PLOY!! AND CHOM!! OMG!!!

IM CURIOUS WHO THE P'EKS ARE HEHE..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, goodie then! I was thinking about this too...who could play each sister's love interests?
I think Job would be good for the older sister's wimpy fiance...Rome could be a good gigolo for the middle sister...LOL
I can't think of a p'ek for Aff cuz Jakrit fit the role, he really did look as old as Anne's character's dad...they could try Num...they could age him...he is aging himself actually, not well for someone his age either...but I guess the only way I could picture a guy for Aff is when they decide on it themselves...

I had a feeling they'd remake this...they're starting to remake stuff that I've actually watched...now I feel old.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i liked the ost to this lakorn. but wow, the cast is great. aff and ploy always starr in the same lakorn. wonder whos the pra'ek? theres 3 in here

thanks jakjaan

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, goodie then! I was thinking about this too...who could play each sister's love interests?
I think Job would be good for the older sister's wimpy fiance...Rome could be a good gigolo for the middle sister...LOL
I can't think of a p'ek for Aff cuz Jakrit fit the role, he really did look as old as Anne's character's dad...they could try Num...they could age him...he is aging himself actually, not well for someone his age either...but I guess the only way I could picture a guy for Aff is when they decide on it themselves...

I had a feeling they'd remake this...they're starting to remake stuff that I've actually watched...now I feel old.
nuahaha. Au can play --- i like him from the older generation ^^
at least, he didn't look so PERVERTED like how Nok does nowaday :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Who's Au?

I still can't picture a p'ek for Aff...How bout Andrew Gregson? He's handsome...and he's got that older man look too...I'm just excited to see how it all turns out

My mom is so over remakes, but I told her Aff was in this one, and she wanted to know who the p'ek was gonna be...she loved this one too

cecilia

Staff member
^Who's Au?

I still can't picture a p'ek for Aff...How bout Andrew Gregson? He's handsome...and he's got that older man look too...I'm just excited to see how it all turns out

My mom is so over remakes, but I told her Aff was in this one, and she wanted to know who the p'ek was gonna be...she loved this one too
This is Au Tanakorn Posayanon

credit to OUR SARN WIKI PAGE ^^

he also play opposite of Bua Chompoo too : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Ixb-9QzTs

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't think this exists yet...but isn't this the name of the lakorn with Anne and Jakrit? The one where she has two sisters and an overprotective father?

If I had to guess, Aff is the youngest, polite sister who falls in love with her dad's best friend; Chompoo will be the middle tomboy, who falls for the gigolo; and Ploy will be the oldest sister, who wants to marry the wimpy guy?

OR am I wrong about the lakorn? Because I used to watch and like that lakorn back int he day...one of my favorite family lakorns...
the youngest sister will fall in love with their dad's best friend? does it mean that the guy would be older? :huh:
just curious

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the youngest sister will fall in love with their dad's best friend? does it mean that the guy would be older? :huh:
just curious
Definitely...the guy is supposed to be around her dad's age, and he is married, but with wife issues...the p'ek's wife is a total gold digger, she's gross...with her gross gold digger friend...She doesn't want the p'ek but won't let the n'ek have him either. There's loads of drama, but it's pretty funny too, the middle sister anyway...I wonder what they'd change or if they'd stay close to the original, cuz this was one of my favorite Anne lakorns...because it's more about the relationships the girls have with their dad, than it is about the typical p'ek and n'ek love story.

I'm so excited...finally, a remake of something I loved and actually remember.

Ceci, oh, he would work too, but Andrew's more handsome

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang ch 3 is on a roll...

lots of remake....this was that long ago??? well maybe cause i just saw it on yt the other day :lol:

gosh So if you think youre old...what bout me... even older!!! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
Definitely...the guy is supposed to be around her dad's age, and he is married, but with wife issues...the p'ek's wife is a total gold digger, she's gross...with her gross gold digger friend...She doesn't want the p'ek but won't let the n'ek have him either. There's loads of drama, but it's pretty funny too, the middle sister anyway...I wonder what they'd change or if they'd stay close to the original, cuz this was one of my favorite Anne lakorns...because it's more about the relationships the girls have with their dad, than it is about the typical p'ek and n'ek love story.

I'm so excited...finally, a remake of something I loved and actually remember.

Ceci, oh, he would work too, but Andrew's more handsome
muaha. i would prefer him over au too but if we're keeping the idea of DAD AND HIS FRIEND, AU is more suitable for the role .. also, he's an awesome actor .. he'll do fine as the guy for the youngest sister ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a weird combination of sisters. Even after Botan Gleep Sudtai, I still think that Ploy and Aff as sister, is not awkward but never really worked for me. And throwing in Chom makes it even worst for me. I am not fine with someone falling in love with one of their parents' friends but as long as it is not like that lakorn with Amy, Kelly, Pinky and Win. I didn't like the fact that Amy and Kelly fell in love even though I love their chemistry. And as long as it's not someone with with Nok. I am fine with Au. He doesn't look scary and perverted.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i do agree with u too. Sometime when i watch Au's lakorn again and again i find him cute and handsome more than Nok Chatchai
he just out off nowhere from everyone. I hope for Au and Andrew will be chosen for the role and also Willy is another good choice too.
I was so inlove with Willy in a long time ago.