[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Actually i'm looking forward to all da couple! Have never seen Ice Amena act before but from
Da pic she cute. Nychaa on da other hand, she was cute and i like her from just tat one last episode of Tong Nuer Gao lol!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
sweetie-dara said:
Lol....i love Alex, so I'll be watching this for him and Louis

lol, I know u like him hahaha.

but Alex and that Top Jaron dude are two of the people I cant really look at on screen. LOOOOLx.  I don't know why. I just can't watch them. X

but yea Nychaa is too cute, I will watch her lol XD

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
DaisyDukes* said:
lol, I know u like him hahaha.

but Alex and that Top Jaron dude are two of the people I cant really look at on screen. LOOOOLx.  I don't know why. I just can't watch them. X

but yea Nychaa is too cute, I will watch her lol XD

LOL.....yes I do. I like a lot of them. I used to not like Alex very much either, but when I saw him in Rak Pathiharn with Chalida, he just made me fell in love haha....I wasn't fond of Top Jaron in NM2, but after watching him in SJ, I just fell in love lol.....Nychaa is very cute. All the couples are look good together, I actually like Smart and Preem together, despite the age gap. Ice is pretty, she reminds me of Preaw from Ch7. All of the couples sure do look good together.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I like all couples too! Louis and Ice seem cute together, same as Alex and Nychaa! It'll be hard but I still like Smart and Preem. It's weird that Smart looks a little old for Preem, no offense to people. But he's a great actor, from Plerng See Roong, Ruk Pathiharn, etc. I love Top Jaron, he's such a cutie in Sixth Sense. I watched him in Jutathep, and thought, I saw him before, because I was watching Neur Mek also. He's dang cute! Alex is a great actor, from his role Samee, he plays it well! He made me cry. 
I thought, ha, it's a reunion with all the boys from Plerng See Roong, isn't that strange? :) I can't wait to see this! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@missstacey,
Omo that is right. (; It is a reunion for the Plerng See Roong guys. Aweeee heheeh I'm looking forward to Alex and Nycha's coupling the most *heart eyes Louis and Ice is the most compatible couple in terms of appearance and I can't wait to see them together (; As for Preem and Smart, I'll keep a look out for these two since I like em' individually ^^ The fitting pictures came out beautiful btw <3

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Gess
They Are So Adorable
Kind Off Hard To Seem Them Play The Oldest Pair (sister wise)
But They're Sweet cute faces make up for that

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ooooooo......Nychaa and Alex look so cute and good together. Interesting that they look the youngest, but are playing the oldest pair. Anywayz, will definitely be tuning into this one, new couples and all couples look good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so the cast has been finalized? smart and preem? didnt see that coming. but i wish ch3 stop pairing preem with older men. its freaky bc she is underage. i was literally cringing at her lakorns with chakrit and great. and now smart. poor girl.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Totally with you @Fun!
I wish she get pair with Nadech, Mark, JamesJi, Jamesma. Someone who is her generation. Not old men lol. Great is not too bad however, he is still a lot older than her. Especially Smart is way too old for her. That's like Mew L with Por N in Wannalee.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for this drama- definitely had Preem withdrawals since Samee. I actually am a big fan of Preem and Great's pairing- I know they have a big age difference but they have really good chemistry imo. They also seem like really good friends off camera so I just think the pairing is cute. I guess for me age doesn't matter (though yeah Preem being 17 is a little weird, I cannot deny- but I feel like the roles she has done so far are appropriate) as long as the actors can pull off the relationship they are portraying.

Preem and Smart...I can't say until the show airs :p Samee was actually the first lakorn I saw of Alex's so I am excited to see him in a different role.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Me too, I can't wait for this. I'm in love with Great & Preem, I and think Smart & Preem can't beat it, but, I never saw this yet, I can't judge yet. I don't care about their age gap, I ship them all the way. They are cute on screen and off camera. I'm actually having high expectations on Preem's couple in this lakorn. I know Louis' and Alex's couples will do good.  

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree about Preem and Great. I love them as a pair too. Yes, there's a noticeable age gap but they are really good together. The age gap won't be as noticeable when they get a little older. You see this a lot in lakorn history. I will wait and see how she pairs with Smart. It does match the original version. Anne looked a lot younger than her pra'ek too.