[Ch3] Sao Noi Roy Larn (TV Thunder)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yeah, typical n'rai and also the singer, sucks actors but I usually skip their scenes. Only on episode three, will try to catch up tonight. P'Namon is so sweet and caring, you could see their good feelings towards each other, hoping he doesn't become heart broken when she becomes famous.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
P. Por just passed away today OMG i still can't believe it . My deepest condolence to P. Por's family and friends .May his soul rest in peace :(

phatman said:
How's this one so far. I'm gonna watch it later.
Pretty good. Good pace. The main thing I like about this lakorn is how pra'nangs know each other in the very beginning and how their relationship progresses throughout. instead of meeting in the beginning or later, they already know each other which is good as we get to see their relationship develop. 
Now that I am watching this, I wonder if it finished shooting because all of the episodes are split into three parts whereas normal lakorns have about 9-10 parts.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Pretty good. Good pace. The main thing I like about this lakorn is how pra'nangs know each other in the very beginning and how their relationship progresses throughout. instead of meeting in the beginning or later, they already know each other which is good as we get to see their relationship develop. 
Now that I am watching this, I wonder if it finished shooting because all of the episodes are split into three parts whereas normal lakorns have about 9-10 parts.
No, this one is an evening lakorn. Evening lakorns are only cut into three parts each episode because the run time is shorter.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree, Noi starts to become more annoying now.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This is a remake? I didn't know that. Maybe I should try to watch Au and Pinky's version too then.