[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Man so far Khun Chai Pope, his character is so weak, not realizing his cheating ass gf. Anyways I'm falling in love with the era, so charming,yet bright, sot sai mak! Alek is so cute, can't wait for him and Nycha.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Prakaidao said:
Man so far Khun Chai Pope, his character is so weak, not realizing his cheating ass gf. Anyways I'm falling in love with the era, so charming,yet bright, sot sai mak! Alek is so cute, can't wait for him and Nycha.
but he seem to love having :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  mouth-war with Salin.But seriously!!..in just one night i love pope.Then i start to search his lakorn.Damn!!..i totally love him when i sees him as a casanova in Buang with esther.I got to finish that lakorn (Only esther and pope part) just a few hours after finishing Sapai Jao.NOW I'M TOTALLY HIS FAN!!! 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Hana_pichy said:
but he seem to love having :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  mouth-war with Salin.But seriously!!..in just one night i love pope.Then i start to search his lakorn.Damn!!..i totally love him when i sees him as a casanova in Buang with esther.I got to finish that lakorn (Only esther and pope part) just a few hours after finishing Sapai Jao.NOW I'M TOTALLY HIS FAN!!! 
I loved Pope and Esther in Buang!!! I thought they were sooo cute together! I really hoped that they would pair up once more but then Esther moved to Exact and now I'm upset that I won't see them anymore. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Esther is a freelance, but it's just that CH3 hasn't contacted her yet. She said she misses and will be willing to work with CH3 again, but she's doing really well at Exact so yeah.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
tweedaly said:
I loved Pope and Esther in Buang!!! I thought they were sooo cute together! I really hoped that they would pair up once more but then Esther moved to Exact and now I'm upset that I won't see them anymore. 
If someone realizes to pair them up again..Idk..maybe they had the chance..

Anyway..back to sapai jao..
I'm watching ep 2..and want..to say..hurm..i hope Namtarn will get to know fast that pope has another woman.So..that she could use this to protect her sister. :dance1:  :dance1:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I find that Ying Goy is so effing annoying lol. I don't know something about her scenes where they try to make her look really elegant but she just looks really stupid -.- I can't explain it. Like the scene where she is waiting outside of her house after she and Khun Chai Rong had a fight about him working. He goes to her house and she is standing out there at the pillar .. I don't get what they were going for there lol. Ying Goy is a huge freaking jerk. Khun Chai Rong is so effing dumb believing her excuse about his aunt. I mean she raised him he should know his aunt better than he knows Ying Goy. The fact that he would actually believe that his aunt would do that to him lol. It's like you guys were dating all those years and she didn't do anything, what makes you think she will do it now? Especially after you saw her dancing with him at the club flirting with him and then shortly after that she marries him? To big of a coincidence? NO. GOAWD.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
After his role as sensible and clever Khun Chai Ruj, I can't really digest his stupidity here. He should have confirmed her story. His elder are flexible enough even in that era, accepting the servant's pregnancy. Alek's character really shines even though he doesn't have much screen time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tgamber said:
After his role as sensible and clever Khun Chai Ruj, I can't really digest his stupidity here. He should have confirmed her story. His elder are flexible enough even in that era, accepting the servant's pregnancy. Alek's character really shines even though he doesn't have much screen time.
I know right? Khun Chai Ruj was sooo smart, but here as Khun Chai Rong ...ohmy! What annoys me most is that his aunt basically raised him as everyone mentions repeatedly, but he is quick to believe that she would do such a thing to him? Also they have been together for a very long time why would his aunt pick this time to suddenly interfere? Alek's character will be seen more as the lakorn progresses. In the old version with Kong, Aon, Vicky, and Thooktha his character was the most fun! 

.. speaking of which the summary in the wiki for the old version is totally wrong rofl. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Totally didn't check the story on wiki. I can't help but laugh how misappropriated Sa dress code is. Total fashion failure. I'm anticipated to see Sa as protector of Si and Alek, can I say I really like hiw he smiles when he saw Si in the trailer.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Right now Lek's character is the most likable one. I love that he is a fun person and doesn't really care about what his mother tells him to do. He will try to argue back to get his way, but with reason. Also love Namtarn as well. :)