[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why only Lek and Nycha promoting Sapai Jao everywhere?? Isnt this lakorn Pope and Nam's too?? Where are they??
Well I'm happy for Lek promoting it co s I see him more lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Awww, Chai Lek is too clueless so Si has to to express and hint her feelings in a lot of ways for him lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't skip 'cause I love this drama...but just make me smile and enjoy seeing "Lek" very much when he is in.... Very friendly character. :)

jjinxx

Aww, the way Chai Lek looks at Si! So much shy admiration in his eyes kekeke. I hope Chai Lek's secret comes out in the next episode. I want there to be honest interactions between all four leads by now, especially with the attempted match-making for Sa and Lek, and Chai Rong's feelings for Sa becoming more apparent (his jealousy  :rolleyes1: even Lek can see it). We got to see some nice cheerful conversation between Si and Rong though, which I really like. They're both the mature older siblings, if they hadn't been awkwardly set up together, they could be such good friends!
Why is it the all-seeing head honcho Aunt in all lakorn always observe and know what is going on, who actually loves whom, who actually is growing closer with whom, and yet, doesn't say anything about it. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Speaking of the secret.. I seriously never understood how the entire lakorn went without Sa even suspecting Pon/Chai Lek.. Much less find out at the end rofl. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I found this version is more entertaining me than the old one. Love these 2 couples, and Chai Lek's role is the best among them.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
So happy that there's so much less scenes of Ying Goy - means more screen time for Rong & Sa and Lek & Si ^^ Can't wait for next week's episode (although I'm not looking forward much to Ying Goy stirring up some more unnecessary trouble)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Whoa! What happened at the beginning in ep10 when the aunt and Si were visiting Rong and Lek's family? Does their mom not like Si or the match making?

jjinxx

^yeah, I don't think the mom likes the match because she looks down on people who are not of the same status as her family. 

Aw, so not satisfied with episode 10, not enough of Si and Lek. But the preview for next week gives me hope. Sounds like Sa was saying that Si seems more cheerful and playful nowadays. Si looks like she will grow more confident in her feelings for Lek. Plus, she's totally figured out that Sa and Rong have a thing going on. She's so patient, I would have outed the two already lol just so she doesn't have to go around figuring out a newlywed house for a wedding that isn't going to happen. At least she gets to spend time with Lek whenever they're doing the house plans. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe we're on Episode 10 and I feel like Chai Lek and Si have gone nowhere. Haha. Sure, we got more serious stares this time, but really?