[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is so true, Lida attitude is worse than the other girl (don't know her name) the bad guy's daughter.  At least she does not seem like she degrading Mali beside the usually n'rai insult when fighting for p'ek attention. 

I like Pat character at first, but now his attitude is so not cool, more like a thick face and rai person and not character suppose to play the drawing force for p'ek and n'ek jealousy so they'd know their feeling for each other.

At this point I focus too much on what's bad about this lakorn, and the rai characters that I no longer enjoy the lakorn.  I fast forward almost every scene, even Mali and Wee scene too.

Yes Cat's eyes bother me too. LOLz

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Some reason Malee is starting to annoy me too. Like why does she have to keep secrets for if she knows it will affect her relationship with Wee. The only characters I like now is Wee, his dad and Malee's family. Why would she let servants insult her? That too much. This lakorn is starting to piss me off. No matter I will try to finish this lakorn but I hope it gets better not worst

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have skipped a few episodes. But will try to watch while FF them to catch up. I just dread watching stupid scenes. The mother and Lida + Pat are getting lots of screen time. I HATE Pat in today's episode omg... how can you fight for a woman who doesn't even consider you an option? That's stealing someone else's lover. He knows that Wee & Mali have strong feelings for each other yet he wants to wedge in between them. That's thick-skinned and pathetic. Lida is just gross. I can't stand looking at her face. Her and the mom should get married since they want the same thing so much. Ugh. Mali is also stupid. When Wee asked her to confirm her feelings she says they're crazy. That's a slap in the face to Wee. And she said it in front of Pat too. Why couldn't she protect Wee when he needed to hear it the most? tsk tsk. This light romcom has turned into a melodrama this week. I knew the good scenes were to good to be true.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I have skipped a few episodes. But will try to watch while FF them to catch up. I just dread watching stupid scenes. The mother and Lida + Pat are getting lots of screen time. I HATE Pat in today's episode omg... how can you fight for a woman who doesn't even consider you an option? That's stealing someone else's lover. He knows that Wee & Mali have strong feelings for each other yet he wants to wedge in between them. That's thick-skinned and pathetic. Lida is just gross. I can't stand looking at her face. Her and the mom should get married since they want the same thing so much. Ugh. Mali is also stupid. When Wee asked her to confirm her feelings she says they're crazy. That's a slap in the face to Wee. And she said it in front of Pat too. Why couldn't she protect Wee when he needed to hear it the most? tsk tsk. This light romcom has turned into a melodrama this week. I knew the good scenes were to good to be true.

LIKE!  :thumbsup:  LIKE!  :thumbsup:  LIKE!  :thumbsup:  LIKE!  :thumbsup:  LIKE! :thumbsup:  hahahaha sorry I ran out of LIKE! :coverlaf: :clap:

I so totally agreeing with you.  I can't stand it anymore, I start to hate this lakorn and watch just to complain like MSRFS now. :arrg:   Whatever happen to the scripts for the lakorn to turn bad this quick? I wonder if they give first half to one writer and the second half to another writer, or something, because is like I'm watching a twice lakorn where one is good and one are bad. :yawn:

I too hope it end soon, so I can watch the ending and move on to a better lakorn/scripts.  I can't take anymore of these craziness, I hope Kol Kimono does not disappointing me like this SSL and MSRFS. :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have officially stopped watching at the moment. Deciding to wait till the lakorn ends to watch it. From reading all the comments, it seems like the lakorn is going bad. It makes me not too excited to watch it now. But i'm still gonna finish it for Wee ka and Malee.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'll still watch this for Maree&Wee.
I need lovey dovey scenes. Hopefully Wit chooses the right path.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gale is so gorgeous in here but I cannot stand her character. Esp. her whiny, "Khun Wee kaaaaaaa" >_< Her hair color bothers me too. It's too light for her pale skin. Makes her look kind of bald in the front. I love her outfits though! lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This episode is so stupid! This was not how I was expecting things to go down. Why doesn't anyone respect that she's a cop?

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
This episode is so stupid! This was not how I was expecting things to go down. Why doesn't anyone respect that she's a cop?
me too..i guess we got too excited before but i still have hope it pick-up again in the next ep or so and wrap it up nicely...

in today's episode wee know that she's a police..when did he find out i wonder 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Omg Iagree! I didn't get why the are crazy. That was such a dumb line.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I think today's episode was alright. Lipda needs to know and stop believing herself, Wee will never love her. I kinda feel sorry for Wit now. She has suffer so must in this episode. She finally found out her dad is a drug dealer and being kidnap and I think raped by that who loves her. So much pain for her

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously, i thought by the end of the episode she finally realized things and accept that she need to back off but in the preview for tomorrow Wee have to once again be harsh and put her in her place. Geesh forget the bag cus the wind might blow it away, just put a bucket over it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
i haven't watch today's ep yet but i would like to say that in a way Lida is similar to Anna from Lom Son Rak...only more evil.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In Anna's defense, Non once did love her though. Wee never even like Lida. Also Anna step back after he finally admits that he doesnt love her anymore and has feelings for Pat. Wee made it verbally known that he loves Malee but Lida doesn't care about that.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The only thing Anna and Lida have in commom is selfishness but it's good that Anna dropped hers after she accepts Non's change of heart.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will be the last evening lakorn I'll ever tune into. It makes no sense for episodes to drag out this long. Malee keeps rejecting Wee's love. He stood up for her countless of times, yet she just stomps all over him. I don't care if her reason is to protect him, don't disrespect him like that in front of his family. I'd rather her keep quiet and not say a word. It's better than her saying hurtful things to Wee like how she wants him to stop clinging to her because she needs her personal space after he just stood up for her when people accused her of doing inappropriate things with Pat. Also, Malee resigned from her job. It doesn't make any sense for her to be on these missions with Pat. Writers, get your head together and portray police officers correctly. I would've liked it better if she remained on duty and was assigned to investigate this case. It just so happens that the man she can get information from happens to be her future fiance. That'd make for a better plot. I just can't believe how insignificant they made the revealing of her identity. People seemed to just brush off that she's a cop. I thought that would be the climax of the lakorn, apparently not. How will Malee even win the hearts of everyone by the end when they don't even have respect for her now? Are they seriously going to have a change of heart when Malee save their asses at the end? That's too typical of an ending.