[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
O M G someone SHOOT ME! This lakorn is making sooo frustrated so why do I continue to watch it? Why?! Why?!

I know how you feel :loool:  I'm watching right now, but I FF almost all the scene so far. :arrg: 
How can they be a police or criminal that can shoot for shit :gungirl: HAHA I'll bet without any form of training I can shoot better than them.  :sweat:  How can that guy lose to Mali, he's well built and just so tiny compare to him :lolyup:  LOL :rofl:

:shrug:  WTF, one more slap from the mother! :annoyed: :arrg: :rant:   Also who want to help me slap Lida? :yuck: :rant: :numchuck:

One good part is the police guy told Pat "to give up, because Mali really love Wee". :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
I know how you feel :loool:  I'm watching right now, but I FF almost all the scene so far. :arrg: 
How can they be a police or criminal that can shoot for shit :gungirl: HAHA I'll bet without any form of training I can shoot better than them.  :sweat:  How can that guy lose to Mali, he's well built and just so tiny compare to him :lolyup:  LOL :rofl:

:shrug:  WTF, one more slap from the mother! :annoyed: :arrg: :rant:   Also who want to help me slap Lida? :yuck: :rant: :numchuck:

One good part is the police guy told Pat "to give up, because Mali really love Wee". :thumbsup:
I'll help, lets go.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes we all should beat the hell out of her.  I'll bet next episode she going to even crazier! :rant: 

We probably still have at least two more weeks before this lakorn end. :yuck:  More frustration for us fan who love to hate this lakorn. :whahuh:  HAHAHA

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL @ Mahalo. Because is an hour lakorn, I don't think they can wrap this up all in this week episodes,  and there still more storyline they didn't covered yet, according to the summary anyway. :yes:

:weep:  I said I want to give up too, but I can't seem to stay away, I still check on it everyday. :whahuh:  HAHA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's too ridiculous for me. I don't like how the story went down hill. It was perfect during the beginning, but this must be pretty popular for them to be on the cover of a magazine. Usually, evening lakorns don't get that kind of promotion. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So true, they could have use other script to get Mali to leave the house, but why the evil mother and crazy Lida, it's so annoying.  From the summary it sound really good, but when it played out, is really stupid right now, I have never see anyone is as crazy and stupid like the mother and Lida. :whatever:

I really love the beginning too, but I just watch so I can get to the end, just like MSRFS. LOLz.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, but, i still haven't watched this episode yet, but i'll join you guys to have a slap down with Lida. I have been wanting to slap her since last week. Just let me go watch it first even if it dissapoints me ,at least i watched it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Im really hating on this lakorn. Wth! Lida seemed sincere for one sec and then boom she's all bitchy and shitty again.

Really tough guy? How can you not defeat Maree? OKAY WOMAN POWER but it's over exaggerated too much. the lakorn is dragging on to too many things. I usually watch every details but today i skimmed the entire thing in under 10 mins. Urghh im frustrated!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I have no idea. I'm guessing it'll be a rush ending? Hopefully not. I know the author wrote a part 2 to the novel, but I don't know how much of the novels the production company incorporated into the lakorn because in part 2 of the novel, nothing had really changed (the mom was still intent on making Lida her daughter-in-law and Lida was still intent on being Wee's bride).

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am already looking forward to the one after this... I like Nat! xD

Today's episode was... UGH. I wanted to punch Pat's face in when he asked to dance. What is wrong with this guy? Trying to steal your cousin's intended WIFE... And Lida... that stupid girl. She's in a whole other planet from everyone else.... well she's there with the mom. -_____-

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
oh the episode are getting worse and worse but i gotta finish since its gonna end soon..like you guys say hope they won't rush the ending.

and @ x0unerthanlater love ur new siggie they still look so good together hehe..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
rosycake06 said:
oh the episode are getting worse and worse but i gotta finish since its gonna end soon..like you guys say hope they won't rush the ending.

and @ x0unerthanlater love ur new siggie they still look so good together hehe..

Thanks! I loved that scene the most. ^_^