[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol so.. hehe..

i still havent finished jai rao yet.. but... damn..

WORSE.. >_<..

HE GONNA RAWR CHERRY >_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's what it said aiko...well, I can understand why you haven't finished JR, but it gets better towards the end...really sweet and touching
What's funny is that I've seen you in the same threads that I've been in...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. same interest lol.. ^_^...

hmmm jai rao... i like it.. but i feel lazy watchin stuffs again lol.. n of course im still waitin patiently 4 subs.. hehe... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ :lol: I haven't finished JR either. I still can't get myself to finish it! JR & BBK. :lmao:

But back to Cherry & Ken.... I cannot wait!! I wanna see how vicious Ken can be... hehe. :ph34r:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, sad news. ive spoke to one of kens fan and she said heard this lakorn might be postpone cuz the storyline is smilar to SB so ken doesnt want to play the role again.

this sucks so bad! we was all excited for nothing. no wonder we havent heard anything about this

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lmao: nooooo....!!! I hope that's not true!! I want Ken & Cherry in another lakorn together! :(

onahc

sarNie Elites
SOOOOoooooo Glad because I don't want cherry for this role. And if ken doesn't do it, give someone else a chance.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwee... I know... this sucks big balls... <_< I really wanna see Ken & Cherry too. :lmao:

I guess Ken doesn't wanna do any more sadistic roles... wahhhh....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww Ken this is so sad news I'm going to go in the corner and cry I was so looking foward to this pairing it was Cherry comeback 4 me after that good lakorn with Mart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There are some other Ch3 p'ek beside Ken who hasn't play a sadistic mean roles.
So hope this news is not true cos i'm was so excited that the onscreen couple is reunited.
Example of P'ek that hasn't play:

Au Thanakorn - Now why hasn't this dude given any P'ek roles lately?
Have not seen him in a meanie roles before always seen him in a sweet and romantic or action comedy.
He has a good acting skills. Have they 4get him already.

Rome Patchata - This would be good if they chose him cos i've havent seen him in this role too.
I'm a huge fans of him but its hard to choose the N'ek to pairup with him. But it would be great if they get Rome to replace Ken with Cherry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, i dont know why they never gave rome the sadistic role. mart, aum, por and ken has played it before besides him

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I really hope the pairing still stays Ken-Cherry because I've been wanting them to pair up together again for quite a while. Over at the Ch.3 board it seems like the news is just that they've postponed the filming since Cherry still has to film her lakorn with Chakrit so they're waiting for both her and Ken's schedules to clear up. I haven't read anything about switching the pra ek yet over there and hopefully they don't!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Noooooo with a capital N!!! I just hope this is all just a mistake, been longing to see these two pair up again.......cross my fingers and hope all is ok!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I really hope the pairing still stays Ken-Cherry because I've been wanting them to pair up together again for quite a while. Over at the Ch.3 board it seems like the news is just that they've postponed the filming since Cherry still has to film her lakorn with Chakrit so they're waiting for both her and Ken's schedules to clear up. I haven't read anything about switching the pra ek yet over there and hopefully they don't!
lets not take the news too serious yet cuz kens fan said she heard, so who knows if its confirm yet. i dont see him pulling out just for that reason especially since this is lakorn thai production who he usually work with