[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i can't wait either i wanna watch another Cherry lakorn..my last one was Kaew Tah Pee..i just totallie adore Cherry she's so beautiful and handsome too..lol...okay someone just started to upload their old lakorn so if anyone wanna watch..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gp3o88VzioY&amp...A24&index=0

oh btw does anyone know the storyline to tis lakorn?..i wanna watch too...P'Ken was soo young..ehehe :lol:
Cherry looks hott as a boy... if i were a lesbian i'd holler at that! hhehe. she look sexy in a suit. hehe.

Ahhhh...! You found Plao Kao! I think that was the very first lakorn i've watch of ken. i remember it now... hehe. though my memories of that lakorn aren't that good... it was a sad ending... tears!

oh now..i meant she's handsome for her lady/man role for her new lakorn w/ Mart...i'm serious she was hot...she looked like tose Korean guys..lol
She's a hot girl.... :lol:

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to watch the movie...it sounds really good from the storyline...thanks wishbone for porting it up...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i do agree with u galz.. cherry is hot xp hehe lol.. so beautiful xp .. hehe n handsome as a man xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I guess I'll accept Ken in another meanie role, since he will be coming out with another lakorn and he'll be Vhatin all over again...the nice Ken I've been waiting for will be here, who knows when

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
AHA! just find this is a so interesting lakorn, happy i'm not too late, just 6 pages to see.;)
i have seen some summary. bravo! it's a new story,i have never seen kind of this.
n'ek takes the revenge for p'ek? GEART! i can image what will go on?
p'ek just become jealous to see n'ek with other guy and take n'ek back. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I'll accept Ken in another meanie role, since he will be coming out with another lakorn and he'll be Vhatin all over again...the nice Ken I've been waiting for will be here, who knows when
ah! I thought i was alone in wanting Nice Ken back....ahh..Noy and all the other girls are soo in love w/ meannie Ken..for me i miss Watin and Chen mak mak...can't wait for 365 Days of Love where he'll be nice again...**sigh** :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ken is hot as both bad boy n good boy hehe.. but which one do i miss.. hmm the good one.. hehe.. KEN ....... muahahahaha.. xp.. >_< ... i miss daddy chen xp ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I continued the novel. OMG There're both :r-scene-pop-corn: and :w-scene-pop-corn:
I can't imagine Cherry will play this role.
went back and saw tis comment...boy i'm all hyped about tis one..i'm watching Plae Kao rite now and i'm lovin' Cherry & Ken...hmm...has Cherry ever played a "R-scene" before? or a willing...i don't tink so rite?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ah! I thought i was alone in wanting Nice Ken back....ahh..Noy and all the other girls are soo in love w/ meannie Ken..for me i miss Watin and Chen mak mak...can't wait for 365 Days of Love where he'll be nice again...**sigh** :wub:

Yeah, that's why I wasn't a fan of Nueng Nai Seung....he was hot and all, but I don't like P'eks with attitudes, where they're too proud to admit how they really feel to the woman they love...Vhatin, Ittsara, and Chen for me...I'm rooting for more nicer roles...even though he plays a meanie in Jai Rao too, the story is just too interesting for me to not watch.

russe

sarNie Adult
when is this coming out? I love Cherry and Ken together.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be sharing my thoughts of Ken having wavy long hair with rugged attire...

MANINPULATED by my friend Jayce aka PUNXTYLE

first post, rugged but handsome...

second post, rugged mob but still handsome...

:lol: before you'll reply to me... i know which of the two you like and i know you can read already in my mind which one i like. these two pictures are
featured in my fan fic... :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait!! I'm watching them in plae kao right now and I loved the couple from the begging just never watched before!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll be sharing my thoughts of Ken having wavy long hair with rugged attire...

MANINPULATED by my friend Jayce aka PUNXTYLE

first post, rugged but handsome...

second post, rugged mob but still handsome...

:lol: before you'll reply to me... i know which of the two you like and i know you can read already in my mind which one i like. these two pictures are
featured in my fan fic... :wub:
yes yes...i won't say which one i like more...but tell ur friend..great job...ehehe..i'm prettie sure we won't get to see P'ken like tat anytime soon...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
confirmed clip from Ken&Cherry in DaoKrajay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5blnJa3rE
thank you soo muchie jah...can't wait to watch tis one..

goodness they're shooting tis in Oct....my poor Ken doesn't get to rest...argh.he's working hard for the baby....cute :wub:

I can't wait!! I'm watching them in plae kao right now and I loved the couple from the begging just never watched before!!
ah..wat episode are u on for Plae Kao...i'm like on ep. 4..but i'm too sissy to continue cuz i'm afraid i'm gonna cry my eyes out...i will continue though ehehhe :spin: