[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yay! Ken this year and next, and i hope forever!!! i hope he nevers stops making lakorns...even when he gets older, i know he'll still look good...he's one of the men that looks better as he ages

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yay! Ken this year and next, and i hope forever!!! i hope he nevers stops making lakorns...even when he gets older, i know he'll still look good...he's one of the men that looks better as he ages
Yes! i hope so too..like Khun Chatree...i watched his movies as a lilo kid and he was alwaise pra'ek...now he plays as the pra'eks father...i still enjoying watching him on screen..hope i can still watch Ken as the father...**tears** -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
more of ken ^_^ the storyline is just like what wishbone mention from the novel. i cant get enough of meanie ken tehehe.

thanks wishbone

eversince the SB... Ken's getting better with meanie role. i mean he's very good in all roles, but it just proves that he can act very well in meanie role. ^_^

I LOVE MEANER GUYS~!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
eversince the SB... Ken's getting better with meanie role. i mean he's very good in all roles, but it just proves that he can act very well in meanie role. ^_^
I LOVE MEANER GUYS~!!!!!!

i would have never picture ken in a meanie before if he didnt starr in SB.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i would have never picture ken in a meanie before if he didnt starr in SB.

ken a meanie p'ek nowadays hehe xp .. >_<..

well, the people just realize that now... that he can act well in meanie role. ^_^ i first to watch the Oum Ruk before the SB... so you know SB, i was like surprise... but i gotta read the articles first. so when i read about Anne's articles... i think Anne was so funny when she was begging Ken to slap her for real... :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thank you soo muchie jah...can't wait to watch tis one..

goodness they're shooting tis in Oct....my poor Ken doesn't get to rest...argh.he's working hard for the baby....cute :wub:
ah..wat episode are u on for Plae Kao...i'm like on ep. 4..but i'm too sissy to continue cuz i'm afraid i'm gonna cry my eyes out...i will continue though ehehhe :spin:
So far I'm on six but I can't really understand thai so I don't really know whats going. Yes it does look very sad, I just keep having a feeling that they won't be able to get together! :spin: But i'll continue watching it when I have time! It's great that the both of us are watching it!

I can't wait for this lakorn to come out!!! I love this couple along with Ken/Ann couple!

Does anyone have the summary for this lakorn? I know Cherry talked about it a little but I want to know more!

kermint

sarNie Adult
it was good dat they confirmed to had a lakorn together. im so glad. just hope the lakorn is good tho. i also want to see ken and cherry R-scene too 555.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ken is a good actor though hehe xp .. >_< .. muahaha.. either bad or good.. he can play them all.. hehe...

i agree.. i enjoy thai production too tinah .. hehe.. ken n cherry .. >_< .. lalalala..

Susie

sarNie Adult
i like the two but never though about pairing them up.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant wait. omg i want to watch it already... i was wondering wishbone, where do u get the
novels from??

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
People have said Chakrit is skillful, which is the same as being versatile...but I believe that Ken is the most versatile actor in this business...How many guys can play a completely goofy guy and still look hot...who can pull off kiddie pajamas that don't really fit him completely? Who can play the biggest jack*** on the planet but still get us to feel sorry for him? He even played a kateuy briefly, and I think a bad guy that was kind of a perv, back in the day...I watched RNHJRJ first and my mom and I never thought he could pull off the Kawee role, but he did surprisingly well, and so believable...He's played so many different roles on so many different levels...I love Chakrit, but I notice some of his characters are very similar...they're rarely different from one another...but for Ken, all of his roles vary, and it shows us the acting range he has...of course, this is why he's my favorite actor. I like him in sweeter, nicer, more lighthearted roles...but I'll watch him in anything...he's very unforgettable, in each role that he plays in.

Btw, I notice P'eks have to at least be a cop at one point...most of my favorite P'eks have been: Ken, Chakrit, Paul, Oil...I wonder how Aum would look as well as Tik if he ever gets back to lakorns.