[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup, even in the old version the fahter & son never reconcile , he got a stoke he die ..simple

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I posted the enlarged fonts for the summary.

So, from what I've readen, my perspectives are that Kid wants Leela to marry Kawee because he knows that Leela still has feelings for Kawee. The only way he could ever repay her for what he's done is by making her happy, which would be by making a will "forcing" Kawee and her to marry.

Thank N'Kristy! Wweet of you to shared the summary with us!

Khun Kid maybe caught PSYCHO from Leela! :lol: How could he wants Kawee his own son to marry his wife who just got married.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, Kid is sick. He's passing on his wife, that had sexual relations with him, to his son. That's grossed out. What would others think of Kawee and Leela after that? Especially Leela. I think Kid's brain is whacked... Parents... they may never understand; even if they think they do.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i hope so although we know kawee isnt gonna marry leela.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Kid is sick. He's passing on his wife, that had sexual relations with him, to his son. That's grossed out. What would others think of Kawee and Leela after that? Especially Leela. I think Kid's brain is whacked... Parents... they may never understand; even if they think they do.
I think he on medication more than Leela right now, it is grossed. I feel sorry for Kawee. From father to son, I know Kawee can do better than Leela.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok , it add more drama . sick dad and crazy step mom . no wonder he went crazzy and kidnap/r'scene ...hahaha it make scent girls haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
finally caught up with everyone else. i think leela is kind of sick in the head or something. i think shes going insane. i like some others am a little confused by her character. i guess the story will unfold later. i mean, i don't understand why she'd go out of her way into marrying a man who she doesn't love just to get revenge. i think its more than that. i also don't understand why ken hates leela with so much passion. i assume the story will be revealed later. i think leela married khun kid just to get close to ken. and unfortunately, he still doesn't fall for her. haha. and i can't believe ken slapped ann (and it was a real slap!!). but that was some good acting. whos the gal that plays pat? i think shes really cute and i love her character. anyhow, off to a great start! i haven't seen a great lakorn in long time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was always curious as to why kawee hated leela so much from the start. i know it could be that shes a lower class but thats all?..it seem like theres more to it

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Look, look. Let's get this straight. Do you guys think... that a person such as Kawee Worrawat would marry a woman that he practically is annoyed to death by just for the fortune?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it ok , it add more drama . sick dad and crazy step mom . no wonder he went crazzy and kidnap/r'scene ...hahaha it make scent girls haha
Typical thai drama...don't you just love it. haha.

finally caught up with everyone else. i think leela is kind of sick in the head or something. i think shes going insane. i like some others am a little confused by her character. i guess the story will unfold later. i mean, i don't understand why she'd go out of her way into marrying a man who she doesn't love just to get revenge. i think its more than that. i also don't understand why ken hates leela with so much passion. i assume the story will be revealed later. i think leela married khun kid just to get close to ken. and unfortunately, he still doesn't fall for her. haha. and i can't believe ken slapped ann (and it was a real slap!!). but that was some good acting. whos the gal that plays pat? i think shes really cute and i love her character. anyhow, off to a great start! i haven't seen a great lakorn in long time.
Ken hates Leela because he doesn't want to associate with the "Poor" class. He has a lot of pride. Or he's hurting inside so he needs to hurt others.
Or maybe, to him, Leela represents the woman who trapped his father.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hm...where are the two competitive ones?
one's right herrrrrrre! :p

She's so stubborn. She'd rather get rape.
lol. can't believe you said that. i think she rather get that :slapandkissse3: than the :r-scene-pop-corn: ... we [of course] are hoping for the :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :loool:

Ken in HQ

Ken crying

lmao. :loool: :loool: i couldn't help laughing at these pictures...! ken is still one hott mannn!

i hear that. but this twist is just SICK! :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think kawee/narins baby is a girl. why cant ken & anne have a baby boy this time cuz in oum ruk they had a girl too

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That picutre made me laugh again lol Anywho, does anyone have hot pixs of Anne & Ken together? I don't want to look back pages and pages. It would take so long to load :( .