[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

kermint

sarNie Adult
just finish episodes 4 and 5. man i would like to say that episode 5 is super hot 555. i also think that Ken and Ann done a good job this lakorn. they R'scene and kiss are look hot though 555555............especially the pool scene 555 soooooooooooooo romantic and hot scene to me lol.

the story change a lot from the old version lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ive been taking a break from this thread or else i would be so attach to the screen lol
omg, i need to do that.. but so far, it's not working! ahhh... deng... i have a test tmorrow & i havent study either.. & i'm sleep deprived.. haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! :eek: girls do u girlies recall tis line from episode 4:​

"Your sister wants me so bad but she can never touch me...as for you...i'll let you have more than her..soo much that your sister will be jealous of you for the rest of her life"

-goodness he's so naughty..love tat line :wub:​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG! :eek: girls do u girlies recall tis line from episode 4:​

"Your sister wants me so bad but she can never touch me...as for you...i'll let you have more than her..soo much that your sister will be jealous of you for the rest of her life"

-goodness he's so naughty..love tat line :wub:​
lol. naughty? more like kinky. lmao. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, i didnt talk to my professor cuz she said in the beginning that theres no make-up test. if you miss it then thats your problem. ughh!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no, i didnt talk to my professor cuz she said in the beginning that theres no make-up test. if you miss it then thats your problem. ughh!
awee. i'm sorry bout that. some professors let you. i would've made some bs up & try to get her to let me make it up.

okay so i just finished making my first MV for SB. [in the process of uploading it right now] it took me forever!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. please.. we don't miss you that much. lmao. i kiddddd... how are you loveee?
for ur info tat kiss and hug was not meant for you so step aside -_- freaking Noy's and Noi's they're all alike :lol: ...ehehehe...i'm doing good..just reallie tired because for the last 4 days i've been on my feet running around..i haven't even finish episode 5....ehehe..i'm planning on making a MV...