[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
See that is why I hate Korean drama now they are incorporating it into Thai lakorns. LOL just kidding I have seen some lakorn with the second guy, but he chases her too much that bothers me most.
Totally true, it will be more painful to watch him being torture by Narin than just seeing him behind bars.
i wonder which is more annoying to me, seeing n'rai or p'rai going after the leads. usually, the p'rai are just annoying...usually n'rai is much worse, and makes me hate her guts with all my heart, lol. hm... i don't know which bothers me most.
SB has a sister as the n'rai...plus she is p'ek's stepmom too...oh so twisted...lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Someone wanted to see the feeding caps again. I made a new one and the 2nd one is old.

omg that scene was so cute even though he forced her! the way he talked like she was a little kid was so cute!
"eat so you'll grow up"

I think he must have been talking to his unborn baby daughter!!! :lol: :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girlies...just wanted to make a comment since kashie (i think) and a bunch of other girls have been talking about p'ken in his boxers...i just started rewatching oum ruk - i'm making my korean roommate watch it with me with the subs) and he was totally in his BOXERS when him and anne were rushing out of the bed together after they woke up from their drunkenness and did their deed!!!! we see him in his boxers for like...20 seconds at least!

muahahahah

LOL..i remember tat scene :lol: but didn't mention it cuz i thought it didn't count...Noy wanted him walking around in his boxer after an :r-scene-pop-corn: ..Oum Ruk was more of a drunken :w-scene-pop-corn: ...okay 2morrow wen we see her..we'll tell her okies

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG, the hugging from behind to Narin from Kawee gave me the chills. Kawee needed affection so much there. He was sad when Narin kicked him out. Kawee is starting to crumble.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg...just 5 more hours and SB ep.7 will air....i can't wait....i wonder if kawee knows that narin is "P"=BABY!
i wonder what he will do.....hummmm...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg...just 5 more hours and SB ep.7 will air....i can't wait....i wonder if kawee knows that narin is "P"=BABY!
i wonder what he will do.....hummmm...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry girls...my temp was too high just thinking about kawee and narin.....hehehehe...hope you girls will forgive me....once angin SORRY...i can't stop myself over SB....just don't let me talk about it......i am telling you girls, i can go CRAZY over this drama!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
omg.. how did i miss this?!!? kashiee.. we're gonna fight.. :lol:
oh no... no asian guys for me. the guys down here in daygo [specially asian guys] have no motivational drive... I can't have that & plus.. they're short.. i like my guys tall.. 5'10 or taller...
i'm telling you ladies... i'mma take over this thread... then i'mma take over ken & together we're gonna rule the world! :lol:
Oh u'd be surprised - there's tons of taller asian guys - esp. these days with all that cow milk and american cheese, or watever it is that americans eat! i'm about 5'2" and refuse to date guys under 5'11, and usually 6' or over...pretty much my first 2 questions i ask ppl when they want to introduce me to someone:

1. how tall are they? have to be over 6ft...
2. are they good with directions (w/o a gps system)? can't stand guys with bad sense of directions...

those 2 questions are deal breakers for sure! and i only date asian guys :)

to be honest, i was slllliggghtttly disappointed when i found out ken was only about 5'9" - i just pretend like he's taller than that! and chakrit is soooooo sexy, but he's pretty short - i just hope he always does lakorns with shorter girls!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
man! i just read the part about how there's only going to be 12 episodes! boooo....i'm sad...sniff sniff...i'll suffer through 10 more episodes even if it drags as long as i keep getting to see kawee in all his getups! he's so f'ing HOT in all of his outfits ..esp. the blazers! i like:

1. velvet black blazer (wore it when he brought faye over the first time..."very very elegant" day AND when he took narin to work and told her to wait for him for lunch)
2. white blazer (day he took narin for the joy/slap ride AND the day his dad died [not exactly positive it's the same one - one has pockets and i forget if the other one does or not])
3. tan blazer (when his dad confronted him about seeing him walk out of narin's room)

OH, and i noticed in the spoiler pics from the market scene, he's wearing a striped blazer - not sure if that one would make my list, but i'm POSITIVE that he will look better in that blazer than anyone else in the whole wide world :) :)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
shit...totally forgot to add:

4. black tuxedo jacket (but mostly for the banded collar shirt he wore inside it which became mysteriously unbuttoned when he was running around searching for narin outside the party - you never actually see him unbutton it but in one scene it's still buttoned and in the next - poof - they're undone!)

as an EXTRA:

LOVE his Gucci belt! wore it to his stepmom's funeral and one other scene for sure, i can't remember....