[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
:( im gonna wait for 2-3 days before i could watch episode 7....:( coz i dont understand thai and i gotta watch it with subs....

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
For anybody who is watching it live right now, do you know what the will says? I can't understand and I soooo want to know. Thanks a bunch!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
gotta go to work now! can't wait to watch later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for lyn's summary captions and wishbones subs!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
WISHING I WAS AT HOME TO WATCH THIS EPISODE!!!!

FILL US IN PLEASE....

THANKS!

fun

Expired Sarnie
im gonna wait for 2-3 days before i could watch episode 7....:( coz i dont understand thai and i gotta watch it with subs....
Same here but I still watch the Thai version. If you keep watching Thai lakorns over a period of time it is not hard to understand. Though you may not know what they are saying you could catch a few phrases from time to time.

I don't think I will be able to watch it live, I will wait until peaches or someone else upload it. LOL>

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone! Wow it's been a week since ep 6 aired. I miss sawan beang. I wonder how it's going today. Anyone watched it yet???

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Doesn't Ken look so fresh and dashing even when he's crying.
This is the part where Kawee is apologizing to his father.
"Dad, it's not your fault" something something.

I also have a thing for the little brother too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version , the will stated the house is to be share bwt Kavee & Lee . Later on in the lakorn Lee found out Kavee love Narin and she finally realize the reason why her husband want them to stay in the same house and tell her mom it was becasue he know Kavee loves Narin .

cecilia

Staff member
For anybody who is watching it live right now, do you know what the will says? I can't understand and I soooo want to know. Thanks a bunch!!
this is what i got out of it.
01. the money at the bank share between LEELA/KAWEE equally.
02. All land belong to Kawee except the new place that KHUN KID bought for LEELA in CHIANG MAI for the wedding. That belong to LEELA.
03. All jewelry belongs to KAWEE except those that were bought after KHUN KID and Leela are marry. those belong to LEELA
04. Corporation given to KAWEE 70%, LEELA 30%. Responsibility/decision given to KAWEE as PRESIDENT (CEO)
05. Last, the mansion.
-leela and kawee have ownership equally
-either one of them are allow to sell the property
-leela's family are to stay, mom, rerm, and narin.
-they shall live in the house forever, no one authorize to kick them out, unless, they move out willingly on their own.
-if whoever kick any three of them out, the house shall be force be to be on the market for sale and given to charity (i think he meant charity-unclear on this).

**the will was originally stated that No ONE shall kick the woman name NARIN out of the house but later KHUN KID had it change from NARIN to include her family.

hope this help.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this is what i got out of it.
01. the money at the bank share between LEELA/KAWEE equally.
02. All land belong to Kawee except the new place that KHUN KID bought for LEELA in CHIANG MAI for the wedding. That belong to LEELA.
03. All jewelry belongs to KAWEE except those that were bought after KHUN KID and Leela are marry. those belong to LEELA
04. Corporation given to KAWEE 70%, LEELA 30%. Responsibility/decision given to KAWEE as PRESIDENT (CEO)
05. Last, the mansion.
-leela and kawee have ownership equally
-either one of them are allow to sell the property
-leela's family are to stay, mom, rerm, and narin.
-they shall live in the house forever, no one authorize to kick them out, unless, they move out willingly on their own.
-if whoever kick any three of them out, the house shall be force be to be on the market for sale and given to charity (i think he meant charity-unclear on this).

**the will was originally stated that No ONE shall kick the woman name NARIN out of the house but later KHUN KID had it change from NARIN to include her family.

hope this help.

INTERESTING SO THAT'S ABOUT THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE THEN...
CANT WAIT OMG I WANT TO GO HOME NOW...
SO IS THIS EPISDOE MAINLY ABOUT THE WILL?