[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wat?! how could u not remember 2morrow is episode 8..shame on you...ehehe

i actuallie wanna see episode 8 more than wen i wanted to see episode 6...i thought i was all hyped after episode 5...but no way..my fav. episode has to be episode 7...

Page 339 is mines!

Noy jah..who's ownning the world now?
psshhh... you just got lucky... <_<

awww i love the classical kiss, with one leg up thingy...so romantic..they should put a scene like that in SB!!! omg....i would go crazy :yahoo:
hahah... we're too americanized ladies... maybe one day. hehe..

i wanna see pra'ek walk around in their boxer [that won't happen anything soon]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL..i would laugh my bottoms off if Kavee wanted tat Classical kiss and Narin wouldn't want to do it...i could totallie see Kavee kissing her and reaching down to force her leg up..LOL...so freaking crazie me..
yes i'm confused..LOL..but serious episode 7 is my fav. so far...and i also love episode 1 too...it was great..but all the episodes were great in their own way...
lol... sounds like something kawee would do. :lol: my favorite episode would be 5... Rawwrrrr baby rawrrrr... :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
you girls are too crazy..how did you get from talking about images of ken sexin noi to black guys and then back to topic, SB? lolss. funny funny. you girls are too hyper..especially noy, shes on it. :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This topic is totally OFF TOPIC! It's not even about Sawan Biang anymore.lol. IDK what Noy and Kashie are doing to this thread lately...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... sounds like something kawee would do. :lol: my favorite episode would be 5... Rawwrrrr baby rawrrrr... :loool:
yeah duh..of course yours would be episode 5...your mind is alwaise in the gutters... :drool:

you girls are too crazy..how did you get from talking about images of ken sexin noi to black guys and then back to topic, SB? lolss. funny funny. you girls are too hyper..especially noy, shes on it. :p
Hey look it's JUDYP!! someone else beside us three crazie girls on here..ehehehe

LOL..didn't even realize tat..hmm...LOL..crazie stuff huh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao i wish i knew myself... we're just spamming. ^_^

i'm just hyped up like always! :w-scene-pop-corn: :dude:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
OMFG! i did not see these letters..how sweet..**tears** for mines..Kavee should rite this

My Dearest Narin,

I'm sorry for being a manwhore...I know i'm a machine..but forgive me -_- ...my EGO is way too big to let me tell you how much I love you...please forgive this stubborn boy and come back to me. I'll promise to be a good daddie and leave all my bad habits.

Love,
Kavee, the baby...LOL :lol:
hahaha OMG i started LMAO when i read...I KNOW I'M A MACHINE!!! hahahahaahahah

psshhh... you just got lucky... <_<
hahah... we're too americanized ladies... maybe one day. hehe..

i wanna see pra'ek walk around in their boxer [that won't happen anything soon]
in some ways i wish more lakorns were americanized.... -_- ...but i love'em still :rolleyes:

omg...you're still on that boxers thing!!! hahaha... :lol:

hahahahaha omg....you just have to be in here when those kind of topics come up...and its all NOY's Fault!! she gets us off topic

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
This topic is totally OFF TOPIC! It's not even about Sawan Biang anymore.lol. IDK what Noy and Kashie are doing to this thread lately...
lmao :loool: i guess it's just a me & kashie thanggg

yeah duh..of course yours would be episode 5...your mind is alwaise in the gutters... :drool:
Hey look it's JUDYP!! someone else beside us three crazie girls on here..ehehehe

oh you know my mind is always in the gutter.... :loool: i L-O-V-E it!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it's call "SPAMMING"...you know tat word well Kristy..dun pretend like u dun..LOL

where have u been Kristy..i miss you soo soo much my freaking Mafia Sister...ehehee

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile

i know it so out of the topic but after a while it comes back becase kawee is to hot and the temp is getting to high so we need to cool down from SB and that why it goes out of the topic sometimes.....hehehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
in some ways i wish more lakorns were americanized.... -_- ...but i love'em still :rolleyes:

hahahahaha omg....you just have to be in here when those kind of topics come up...and its all NOY's Fault!! she gets us off topic
hey hey heyyy... don't put the blame on meee....! okay okay.. it is my fault... i let my imagination run wild.... hahah...

i like guys & boxers.. [specially ken... :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The letters are hilarious!
LOL...did u notice how i juz killed the other sweet letters w/ my retarded one...well i tink my letter sounds more like someting Kavee would rite.tat dude doesn't know how to express his feelings...like me too -_-

goodness i know huh...i thought we were finish w/ the boxer thing alreadie..LOL

it's it's anyone's fault ..it's hot Ken's fault...he makes our minds wonder to places they shouldn't be...LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know it so out of the topic but after a while it comes back becase kawee is to hot and the temp is getting to high so we need to cool down from SB and that why it goes out of the topic sometimes.....hehehehe
see Pinkyang understands us..we alwaise alwaise come back to tie it up w/ Kavee again...lol :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
denggg you kashieee!!!! took another page! <_<

LOL...did u notice how i juz killed the other sweet letters w/ my retarded one...well i tink my letter sounds more like someting Kavee would rite.tat dude doesn't know how to express his feelings...like me too -_-
goodness i know huh...i thought we were finish w/ the boxer thing alreadie..LOL

it's it's anyone's fault ..it's hot Ken's fault...he makes our minds wonder to places they shouldn't be...LOL
oh i'll never get over the boxer thing. that will always be a conversation starter... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey I own another page!

so noy was tat luck again...LOL
yesh it was luckkk. <_< you posted first before i could... so it's luck. :lol:

awe deng.. i should go. i need to start on my research & project. come tomorrow we will spam! hecks yeahh!!!

kashie huniieee, behave yourself now & take over for me kayyy loveeee!

Riahh sweetieee, make sure kashie doesn't get out of line. :loool:

JudyP hunn come spam with us!!!

:kiss: <-- for you ladies!

byeeee