[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I bawled so hard at the beginning of episode 8!!! It was terribly sad and heartbreaking in that scene. Ken did a good job, snot running down his nose and everything. His face was just wet. LOL. I am off to watch the rest!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
LADIES BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE MOVIE HAVE NOT ENDED AN WE'RE ALMOST IN THE 350's. WE WILL REACH 400 BEFORE IT ENDS FOR SURE AND IT WILL BEAT JLR HEHE...

OMG I LOVE MR. HOTTIE KEN...
THAT GUY LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY COLOR!!!

:p :p :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks peaches you are so great.

My heart hurts to see Kawee in those pictures. So sad, I can't wait to cry with him when I watch the episode. Big hug to you Kawee!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LADIES BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE MOVIE HAVE NOT ENDED AN WE'RE ALMOST IN THE 350's. WE WILL REACH 400 BEFORE IT ENDS FOR SURE AND IT WILL BEAT JLR HEHE...

OMG I LOVE MR. HOTTIE KEN...
THAT GUY LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY COLOR!!!

:p :p :p
Trying to beat JLR. LOL You are too funny

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: I like the look on Narin face when she found out she was pregnant. She looked so horrified/shocked to be carrying Kawee baby. Poor Narin just when she thought she finally escaped Kawee he leaves something of his to keep her attached to him forever. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: I like the look on Narin face when she found out she was pregnant. She looked so horrified/shocked to be carrying Kawee baby. Poor Narin just when she thought she finally escaped Kawee he leaves something of his to keep her attached to him forever. ;)
That is too cute the way you said it. LOL she can never escape Kawee. BABY!

Ladies if you want to beat JLR, it has to jump another at least 8 pages before the tomorrow episode which I know will happen. LOL

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...i didnt get to see part 8 yet..im just in shock mode right now cos my auntie just passed away a couple hours ago..*sigh* but i cant wait to watch it..ooh man..ken.......so yummy...lol just wanna bite him..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha aww so sorry...ok ok..you can have 500 then ;) :lol:

lol kay kay. i'mma take over SB! :dude:

LOL the show is hilarious. Ken says that he watches Sawan Bieng with Noi and people will call Noi and say that Ken is so mean!

OMG I finally own a page too! What a great day. Shit I'm running late to work.
awee... he watches with Noi.. that is sweet [in a weird way..] but congrats on owning a page :)

That is too cute the way you said it. LOL she can never escape Kawee. BABY!

Ladies if you want to beat JLR, it has to jump another at least 8 pages before the tomorrow episode which I know will happen. LOL
i'll make it happen no worries ladies! :dude: SB rocks! :dude:

omg...i didnt get to see part 8 yet..im just in shock mode right now cos my auntie just passed away a couple hours ago..*sigh* but i cant wait to watch it..ooh man..ken.......so yummy...lol just wanna bite him..lol
omg, i'm sorry to hear about your aunt. :(

i still need to watch episode 8.. i'll be back later to spam.. if not i'll spam while watching. hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I might be on later tonight if my sisters does not hog the computer. LOL. I am still at school anda about to leave. LOL so have you seen today episode yet.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I might be on later tonight if my sisters does not hog the computer. LOL. I am still at school anda about to leave. LOL so have you seen today episode yet.
lol okayyy. i haven't seen it yet. i'm downloading the episode right now ^_^ ahhh can't wait!!!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
hey, can anyone translate tommorrow's preveiw...esp. what narin shouted at kawee as he was punching tom and what kawee was chanting as he lay in the rain. Thank you!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg!
i can't wait until i get home because i am really going crazy at school......i am like sitting by my self but laughing....i think the dude who sit next to me thinks that i am CRAZY...which i think i am too...for now because of SB......gosh this drama really gave me the FEVER!

PINKYANG PAGE 345!!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow! ep 9.....ken is in the rain!....omg i want to see that....i think he would be very SEXY.......hehehehe......temp is jump high! i think my temp is more than 110.....i would have die and reborn agian....hehehehe....

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hey, can anyone translate tommorrow's preveiw...esp. what narin shouted at kawee as he was punching tom and what kawee was chanting as he lay in the rain. Thank you!!
She quit her job... and no one know where she is.
Kawee found out about her pregnancy and ask why she didn't tell him. She answers it's not ur business and he said that he should take the responsability... :)
Then the fight scene, Narin shouted at Kawee that it's not Kawee's child...
I can't believe she said that :mellow:

As he lay in the rain, "I'm really not a good person x2"
He feels very bad in that scene...

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
She quit her job...
She said to Kawee that it's not Kawee's child...

As he lay in the rain, "I'm not a good person x2"
I kind of guessed that is what Narin said to Kawee to get him off Tom. I'm sort of mad she lied to him but at the same time understand she had to tell him the lie about the baby. If Kawee knew that baby was his he'd only force her to go back to the mansion.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
She quit her job... and no one know where she is.
Kawee found out about her pregnancy and ask why she didn't tell him. She answers it's not ur business and he said that he should take the responsability... :)
Then the fight scene, Narin shouted at Kawee that it's not Kawee's child...

As he lay in the rain, "I'm really not a good person x2"
thanks for the up dated because i have not seen it yet...i am at school and i can't upload anything....gosh...i hate that....can't wait until 7:30.....