[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeap!! I can't get enough watching Kawee...

LOL...thanx...I guess he's hot in his own way...hehe The best part is that he cooks and cleans.... :clap:
lol. the way you say it makes it seem like he aint all that. hahah.

the cooking & cleaning part, are you talking about your boyfriend or kawee?? either way that is kuteee! ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I got home late today, but I just saw Sawan Biang... My... They were hardly even together... T_T Sucks.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yeap!! I can't get enough watching Kawee...

LOL...thanx...I guess he's hot in his own way...hehe The best part is that he cooks and cleans.... :clap:

GUYS THAT COOK AND CLEAN IS A TURN ON HEHE...
LUCKY LADY!!!

I LIKED KEN WHEN HE PLAYED THE MOVIE WITH YARDTIP AND SO ON...
I LIKE THE CHARACTERS HE PICKS TO PLAY; FITS HIM AND THIS ONE BLOWS US OUT OF OUR MIND. CANT PREDICT HIS ACTING SKILLS B/C THIS GUY CAN DO IT ALL...

I CANT STRESS HOW MUCH I ADORE HIM; AND YES NOI IS SOO LUCKY TO HAVE A HANDSOME, CHARMING, TALENTED GUY BY HER SIDE...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
lol. the way you say it makes it seem like he aint all that. hahah.

the cooking & cleaning part, are you talking about your boyfriend or kawee?? either way that is kuteee! ^_^

LOL...you're funni... Don't you know it's not good to boost any guy's ego too much....even if it's your own bf..hehehe The cooking and cleaning...I was referring to my bf but I know that there's a scene later where Kawee cooks for Narin...that's a definite turn on... :spin:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg what did i miss..had to go do some grocery shopping and was singng Aof's song in the market..lol i hope that it doesnt end yet..it'll break my heart..but yeah..hard to believe that ken's only 5'9 or so..im 5'7...hehe pretty good match..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh yeah, my sister said that it was gross how Anne didn't rinse her mouth after gagging...
ewww... i know. that was gross.. i had to turn away.

GUYS THAT COOK AND CLEAN IS A TURN ON HEHE...
LUCKY LADY!!!

I LIKED KEN WHEN HE PLAYED THE MOVIE WITH YARDTIP AND SO ON...
I LIKE THE CHARACTERS HE PICKS TO PLAY; FITS HIM AND THIS ONE BLOWS US OUT OF OUR MIND. CANT PREDICT HIS ACTING SKILLS B/C THIS GUY CAN DO IT ALL...

I CANT STRESS HOW MUCH I ADORE HIM; AND YES NOI IS SOO LUCKY TO HAVE A HANDSOME, CHARMING, TALENTED GUY BY HER SIDE...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
uh huh! a guy that can cook & clean is a plus! & if they have a nice body... oooo weee... they can cook/clean shirtless! that is hottt.

i can picture ken cooking & cleaning shirtless.. :drool:

i don't adore ken, i think i'm IN love with ken! he seems like the sweetest dude in person. i wish i were noi so i can get all the loving from ken

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...you're funni... Don't you know it's not good to boost any guy's ego too much....even if it's your own bf..hehehe The cooking and cleaning...I was referring to my bf but I know that there's a scene later where Kawee cooks for Narin...that's a definite turn on... :spin:
oohh.. okayy. either way it's still hottt. heheh

omg what did i miss..had to go do some grocery shopping and was singng Aof's song in the market..lol i hope that it doesnt end it..it'll break my heart..but yeah..hard to believe that ken's only 5'9 or so..im 5'7...hehe pretty good match..lol
we're just talking about ken & how he's such a sweetheart & how we just love him. hehehe. 5'7??? wow! i'm 5'3. haha. i like my guys tall!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Does anyone know the background music to this part? I loved it. I keep rewinding it to listen to it. It sounds very familiar.
It sounds like something, Royksopp would do.
If you don't know what Royksopp are, they are a electronic euro band.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ewww... i know. that was gross.. i had to turn away.
uh huh! a guy that can cook & clean is a plus! & if they have a nice body... oooo weee... they can cook/clean shirtless! that is hottt.

i can picture ken cooking & cleaning shirtless.. :drool:

i don't adore ken, i think i'm IN love with ken! he seems like the sweetest dude in person. i wish i were noi so i can get all the loving from ken

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT! IF A GUY LIKE KEN COOKS AND CLEAN WITH HOT BODY; WE'RE IN HEAVEN WITNESSING IT HEHE...

UMM IT SEEMS LIKE NARIN THROWS THE FOOD AWAY B/C IT WAS BURNT HEHE; THE FISH OR WATEVER HE'S COOKING LOOKS LIKE IT. CANT BELIEVE THE MOVIE IS COMING TO AN END; TOO FAST. I WISH THEY WILL ADD AN EXTRA SO WE CAN SEE MORE OF HIM...

YES THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE OF THE YEAR...
MY ANTICIPATION WAS SOO WORTH IT.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT! IF A GUY LIKE KEN COOKS AND CLEAN WITH HOT BODY; WE'RE IN HEAVEN WITNESSING IT HEHE...

UMM IT SEEMS LIKE NARIN THROWS THE FOOD AWAY B/C IT WAS BURNT HEHE; THE FISH OR WATEVER HE'S COOKING LOOKS LIKE IT. CANT BELIEVE THE MOVIE IS COMING TO AN END; TOO FAST. I WISH THEY WILL ADD AN EXTRA SO WE CAN SEE MORE OF HIM...

YES THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE OF THE YEAR...
MY ANTICIPATION WAS SOO WORTH IT.
omg, i knowww... i'll tell him what to clean, what to pick up. i'll be like "can you pick up that box over there & move it?" & as he bends over... i'll be watching... lmao :lol:

oh was it burnt? lol. i should go rewatch it. hehe. i just saw kawee cooking & narin throwing food away. hehe. at least he tried. kawee's a spoiled man who doesn't know how to cook. ^_^

i still can't believe it's coming to an end! it seem like it just started...! wahhh.. it makes me sad.. i wish there were more episodes...

this lakorn surpass my expectations! i just LOVE this lakorn! i'm obsessed! best lakorn of the year so far!

man, i've missed so many good lakorns. i still gotta go back & watch all of ken's lakorn that i misssed.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg, i knowww... i'll tell him what to clean, what to pick up. i'll be like "can you pick up that box over there & move it?" & as he bends over... i'll be watching... lmao :lol:

oh was it burnt? lol. i should go rewatch it. hehe. i just saw kawee cooking & narin throwing food away. hehe. at least he tried. kawee's a spoiled man who doesn't know how to cook. ^_^

i still can't believe it's coming to an end! it seem like it just started...! wahhh.. it makes me sad.. i wish there were more episodes...

this lakorn surpass my expectations! i just LOVE this lakorn! i'm obsessed! best lakorn of the year so far!

man, i've missed so many good lakorns. i still gotta go back & watch all of ken's lakorn that i misssed.

YA THE FOOD LOOKS KINDA BURNT; I CANT TELL WHAT IT IS THAT'S Y I THINK SO HEHE...
I THINK NARIN PROBABLY SAID THIS TO HIM "IS THIS WAT UR COOKING FOR ME; HOW CAN I EAT SOMETHING THAT IS BURNT" LOL, MY IMAGINATION OF IT ONLY HEHE...
WE SEEN MOVIES THAT HAVE THAT SCENE BEFORE...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Does anyone know the background music to this part? I loved it. I keep rewinding it to listen to it. It sounds very familiar.
It sounds like something, Royksopp would do.
If you don't know what Royksopp are, they are a electronic euro band.

ohh.. nice bg music. too bad i don't know the song.. :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just came by to say hi and leave at the same time, or I may be back soon to spam especially with you NOY

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YA THE FOOD LOOKS KINDA BURNT; I CANT TELL WHAT IT IS THAT'S Y I THINK SO HEHE...
I THINK NARIN PROBABLY SAID THIS TO HIM "IS THIS WAT UR COOKING FOR ME; HOW CAN I EAT SOMETHING THAT IS BURNT" LOL, MY IMAGINATION OF IT ONLY HEHE...
WE SEEN MOVIES THAT HAVE THAT SCENE BEFORE...
lol. i see. i've never seen a pra'ek cry sooo much like ken. whenever he cries... it just breaks my heart... :( those tears are real tears! he just makes me wanna jump in the lakorn & comfort him!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol. i see. i've never seen a pra'ek cry sooo much like ken. whenever he cries... it just breaks my heart... :( those tears are real tears! he just makes me wanna jump in the lakorn & comfort him!!

I AGREE WITH U ON THAT; WHEN HE TEAR UP I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN. MY TEARS START DROPPING TOO LOL; NO GUY IN ANY MOVIE HAS MADE ME CRIED LIKE KEN IN THIS MOVIE AND ALMOST ALL HIS MOVIES WITH AOM AND OUM RAK. I USUALLY CRY WHEN N'EK CRIES BUT HE DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB...

WE'RE SO PRAISING THIS GUY LIKE CRAZY HEHE...
WATCH ON THE NEXT EPISODE FORM THE PREVIEW WHEN HIS TEAR DROP OMG U CAN SEE IT FALL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im watch 7 and 8 now...anything good to look forward to?
let's see.. episode 7... narin finds out she's prego. kawee tries to make narin jealous by going out with different gurls, tom won't leave narin alone, kawee will searching wildly for narin, he will be drinking a lot.

episode 8... kawee finds out narin is prego & he wants to take care of the baby with narin, narin says baby isn't kawee's but tom, kawee gets a beating by some gangsters, kawee turns to alcohol for comfort, narin runs away, kawee cries a lot,

i hope that helps

I just came by to say hi and leave at the same time, or I may be back soon to spam especially with you NOY
aweee.. *waves* i'll try to be on later kay!!!