[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Thanks Lynda... I still feel like a little girl, eventhough I'm 29. I just wish I was still living at home again, with Momma.. safe and watching Lakorns all night with her. Now I got to watch it by myself.

Sighh.... Goodnight girls. I'm so happy I found this forum,,, Now I won't suffer the Lakorn fevers alone anymore.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I agree. Rerm is such a cute little brother. I'm so happy that he's on Narin's side, instead of that evil-lip-biting-slapping-herself-bitch, LeeLa!
GOOD lord!! LOL>>>>man you really hate her. yea, She is really conniving. I would hate to meet someone like that. With someone like that you don't know where you stand or whether they are gonna push you off the cliff. Scary.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Gosh, you guys are fast! A girl just goes to get herself a drink and bam, like ten posts goes by :dude:

Anyways, I was thinking, when does Kawee actually fall in love with Narin? I mean they pretty much are either fighting or rawr-ing. When did they figure out they even liked each other?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Eeks. Don't worry, Kashie. I haven't been online for that much either. Summer's hitting and I'm getting things planned out for classes... Rearranging my schedule to fit one another... Pretty hard since my main priority seems to be interfering with everything else.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Night na! I'm going totake a shower and go to sleep... After I stalk for someone online :ph34r: .