[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lmao. you know you were thinking the same thang... lol. i was gonna mess with the picture on photoshop & rotated the picture & my sister was like "what the hell are you looking at noy?!? that's gross!" :loool:

LMAO!!! OMG!!! If you photoshop (which is something I totally am not good at...and I seriously envy all of those that do know how to photoshop) it, it'll look like she's in control and like she's so HARDCORE, he's got to hold on to the side bedstand. :loool: *slaps myself silly in the head*

NOY...you're too crazy...see, look what you've done! You know what though...I'm 100% loving it and I'm not ashame to admit it! LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hahah HELL YEA we're still claiming pages!!!! :lol:
So it's still on...ALRITE!

Unfortunately, I have a lot of court cases coming up so I'll be busy busy busy with work. But for SB, I'll make every effort to try to at least visit once a day. I really don't know how I managed to balance work and watching lakorns. Oh wait...work is really kicking my butt. This year, so far, I've only finished like 2 lakorns, 2 VERY good lakorns, JLR and SB. I used to watch like 10 every year. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I used to watch a lot. Don't wanna work, but gotta pay the bills <_< .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

LMAO!!! OMG!!! If you photoshop (which is something I totally am not good at...and I seriously envy all of those that do know how to photoshop) it, it'll look like she's in control and like she's so HARDCORE, he's got to hold on to the side bedstand. :loool: *slaps myself silly in the head*

NOY...you're too crazy...see, look what you've done! You know what though...I'm 100% loving it and I'm not ashame to admit it! LOL
i won't lie ceda.. my heart was beating like crazy seeing those pictures!! i was like whooaaaa... damn... wish i was noi laying on the bed.. did you see his hand placement?! looks like he's gonna slide his hand up her thighs... :lol:

i'm so perverted!

iluvnumandoil --->i miss you too!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
that my fave pic.
Are we talking about the same pic? Cause it's my favorite too. Noi looks HOTT! I'd do her instead of Ken, just that one time though cause she really turned me on in that one pic LOL check out her curves. It'd be WAAAAAAAAY better if Ken put a SEXIER expressions on. He's got that adorable smile on, um um...not someone you'd want to jump on. I'd probably pinch his cheeks for being so cute...haha Otherwise...love the outfit he's wearing and love the silky gown Noy's wearing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kenn looks sooo bad and evil when he has a beard..haha but i know you gals love it haha
love it?! man that has got to be the best picture from ken i've seen... i knew there was something behind his shy presence! i knew he was more than just a shy guy! he's a super freak, a super freak.. he's very freakyyy.... hahaha :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
*drums effect* im back guys! i just download a song for the next MV tonight...:) its 2:05pm here now.

so how is it going????? NOY, CEDA i see yah!!!! *rock n' rock SB*.... who else is online?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Are we talking about the same pic? Cause it's my favorite too. Noi looks HOTT! I'd do her instead of Ken, just that one time though cause she really turned me on in that one pic LOL check out her curves. It'd be WAAAAAAAAY better if Ken put a SEXIER expressions on. He's got that adorable smile on, um um...not someone you'd want to jump on. I'd probably pinch his cheeks for being so cute...haha Otherwise...love the outfit he's wearing and love the silky gown Noy's wearing.
why ceda.. i didn't know i was in the pic with ken... lmao :lol:

you know what ceda? under that adorable smile of ken is a f-r-e-a-k! he's an undercover freakkkk! :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i won't lie ceda.. my heart was beating like crazy seeing those pictures!! i was like whooaaaa... damn... wish i was noi laying on the bed.. did you see his hand placement?! looks like he's gonna slide his hand up her thighs... :lol:

i'm so perverted!

iluvnumandoil --->i miss you too!

Eh...he's done it too many times. *ah hem* Hello...they do got a baby on the way. I bet he's a good lover (in bed). LOL Doesn't he look like the good lover type? To me, he does. He's just so gentle. I love his dorky personality...OMG! I'm in love with someone else's husband!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
*drums effect* im back guys! i just download a song for the next MV tonight...:) its 2:05pm here now.
so how is it going????? NOY, CEDA i see yah!!!! *rock n' rock SB*.... who else is online?

hey hey! we are being perverted with ken & noi's pictures... lmao..

well i am that is.. muahaha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i see ILUVNUMANDOIL tooo...... MISS YOU GUYS!

im having a war to the YT.. since my other friends is debating to who is the most famouse STATION... is it or ABS-CBN (which im into it) or GMA...
then we've been discussing about the actors and actresses... telling negative comments.... pisses me off...

anyways, that's why im here now.. coz im gonna leave my battle to my another friend...:)

p.s.

so much for war thing this week... why???