[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*drums effect* im back guys! i just download a song for the next MV tonight...:) its 2:05pm here now.
so how is it going????? NOY, CEDA i see yah!!!! *rock n' rock SB*.... who else is online?
LOL...I like the drums effect. GREAT idea. Next time I log in, I'll make a dramatic entrance too.

nikki1786

LizQuen

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
love it?! man that has got to be the best picture from ken i've seen... i knew there was something behind his shy presence! i knew he was more than just a shy guy! he's a super freak, a super freak.. he's very freakyyy.... hahaha :lol:
DANG girl!!! You read my mind! You're kinda freaky and now you can read people's mind too? Whew...you are one talented woman! *BOWS*

nikki1786

LizQuen

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i dont like how the other gals are saying that sb rape scene ruined it for all future lakorn having r scene
:eek: Like...OMFG! Who said that??? How dare they? If you ask me...SB defines what a Thai lakorn is. But then, who really cares what I think, right? LOL...

No...seriously though...why would it ruin it for all future lakorn having r scene? Can somebody explain? Well...if you ask me again...it'll open the door to future r scene lakorns by making them sexier and wild. But then again, who really cares what I think.

Man...if it wasn't for those sexy pics of Ken and Noy...I'd be upset about the comment made by the other girls.

nikki1786

LizQuen
*NEEDS A LOT of POPCORN* to see the live show of hardcore of noi and ken.... KEN is being naughty more and more....

oh, i use to say i love MEANERS guys.... now, i wanna add up.... i LOVE NAUGHTY guys too.... :wub:

make sure to handcuff ME...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Excited to see you too! NOY and I are having a very not private conversation...LOL...
i missed you ceda! our conversations are always funn. haha :lol:

i dont like how the other gals are saying that sb rape scene ruined it for all future lakorn having r scene
oh, those people make me mad. they ruined my damn day for saying that ish about SB. don't blame the actresses/actors, it's the script writer dude! if people don't like the rawr scene, then fast forward it, skip it, turn it off simple as that! don't sitt there & complain about how it's this & that.

put up or shut up! <--- simple!

DANG girl!!! You read my mind! You're kinda freaky and now you can read people's mind too? Whew...you are one talented woman! *BOWS*
oh i got that power you know.. haha i know you're thinking ken is hott... haha.

Why are you lying!!! You got TOOOOO many!
no.. too many is never enough! haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
it wont let me subcribe you for some reason ^^
youtube is at maintenance...

:eek: Like...OMFG! Who said that??? How dare they? If you ask me...SB defines what a Thai lakorn is. But then, who really cares what I think, right? LOL...

No...seriously though...why would it ruin it for all future lakorn having r scene? Can somebody explain? Well...if you ask me again...it'll open the door to future r scene lakorns by making them sexier and wild. But then again, who really cares what I think.

Man...if it wasn't for those sexy pics of Ken and Noy...I'd be upset about the comment made by the other girls.

if somebody said that.... just don't let me catch you.... lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Eh...he's done it too many times. *ah hem* Hello...they do got a baby on the way. I bet he's a good lover (in bed). LOL Doesn't he look like the good lover type? To me, he does. He's just so gentle. I love his dorky personality...OMG! I'm in love with someone else's husband!!!
ew.. don't remind me.. i don't wanna get that image of them getting it on... love the couple.. but don't put that image in my head! <_< lol

are you guys still drooling over that picture
i'm not drooling.. but my heart's beating fast... hahah

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*NEEDS A LOT of POPCORN* to see the live show of hardcore of noi and ken.... KEN is being naughty more and more....

oh, i use to say i love MEANERS guys.... now, i wanna add up.... i LOVE NAUGHTY guys too.... :wub:

make sure to handcuff ME...
GOODNESS! Handcuffs too? What are we turning into?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...Ken looks totally retarded in the pic where he's sitting on the bed and Noy is behind him on her need. LOL But I'd still do him.