[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
LMAO!!! "Body of Desire" eh??? I like...I like...

Yayers!!! I got it I got it!
yeah, actually its the title of a telenovela series that im currently watching right now... the guy is the so called "El Cuerpo Deseo" cause all the girls wants him so much...:) i like the story coz the guy is a pauper but a VERY VERY handsome pauper....lol

are you guys still drooling over that picture
as usual.... lmao.... Ken is so *hot PAPA* there...:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
GOODNESS! Handcuffs too? What are we turning into?
lol. might as well use handcuffs.. a string or rope won't do because it won't tie up! gotta use handcuff to make sure he'll stay... hahahah.

ken is holding onto the pole too... so handcuff him to the pole :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kids under 18 should not be in here! i repeat kids under 18 should NOT be in here! it's too explicit for your eyes! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ew.. don't remind me.. i don't wanna get that image of them getting it on... love the couple.. but don't put that image in my head! <_< lol
i'm not drooling.. but my heart's beating fast... hahah
oh, yeah NOY's having an INNER MIND THEATER of HER and KEN.... lol

GOODNESS! Handcuffs too? What are we turning into?

make sure the handcuffs are pink fluffy handcuffs...

i have handcuffs here but the other one is from my cousin who gave me and its a handcuffs for prisoner, then the other one is i bought in Seoul last year... its the pink fluffy handcuffs... lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yeah, actually its the title of a telenovela series that im currently watching right now... the guy is the so called "El Cuerpo Deseo" cause all the girls wants him so much...:) i like the story coz the guy is a pauper but a VERY VERY handsome pauper....lol
as usual.... lmao.... Ken is so *hot PAPA* there...:)

LOL...I used to watch telenovelas with my dad and his best friend, which is this Mexican dude call "Amigo." It's hilarious when I think about it now. See, my dad don't speak Spanish. His best friend doesn't speak Hmong. They both don't speak English. But for some weird weird weird reason, they both understand each other. I remember when he would come over and we'll watch telenovelas together. Some of my favorites were, "Rosalinda" & "Tres Mujeres."

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, yeah NOY's having an INNER MIND THEATER of HER and KEN.... lol
make sure the handcuffs are pink fluffy handcuffs...

i have handcuffs here but the other one is from my cousin who gave me and its a handcuffs for prisoner, then the other one is i bought in Seoul last year... its the pink fluffy handcuffs... lol

lol exactly! don't forget the blindfold & whip cream....! :lol: :ph34r: :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen

LOL...I used to watch telenovelas with my dad and his best friend, which is this Mexican dude call "Amigo." It's hilarious when I think about it now. See, my dad don't speak Spanish. His best friend doesn't speak Hmong. They both don't speak English. But for some weird weird weird reason, they both understand each other. I remember when he would come over and we'll watch telenovelas together. Some of my favorites were, "Rosalinda" & "Tres Mujeres."
i watched the telenovelas you've watch...:)

sigh.............
what's with the SIGH.... lol

lol exactly! don't forget the blindfold & whip cream....! :lol: :ph34r: :loool:
oh, yeah.... oh, forgot the music.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pink fluffy handcuffs, blind-folds, whip cream...my my my...you guys are KINKY!!!

May I please add the...what's that call...the whip??