[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
OKAY!

GOT TO GO NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE IN HERE AND I AM JUST TALKING TO MYSELF.....PLUS WRITING ALL BY MYSELF EVEN MAKES ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED!

SO GOOD FOR NOW!!!

ONCE AGAIN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF KEN AND ANN!!!

KAWEE AND NARIN FOREVER

nikki1786

LizQuen
tell me about it...! i have money but i spend on too much coffee & food.
nikki i'm so jealous of you! i can't do that. that's what i wanna learn...!

ok, then... i'll be posting a tutorial in ken... maybe later or tomorrow... i'll just pm you ;) i think im gonna use Ann for tutorial... :)

hahaha i cant even draw. my stick figures are not even stick figures. lmao.
when i was in kindergarten... i start with stick figures..... lmao :loool: but i was jealous of my gay friend who knows how to draw sailormoon... lol

OKAY!

GOT TO GO NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE IN HERE AND I AM JUST TALKING TO MYSELF.....PLUS WRITING ALL BY MYSELF EVEN MAKES ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED!

SO GOOD FOR NOW!!!

ONCE AGAIN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF KEN AND ANN!!!

KAWEE AND NARIN FOREVER

way to go spamming Pinkyang ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My favorite Ken pictures so far... :wub:

:wub: Even though Noi's in it...look at the loving daddy and husband... :wub:

:wub: Yummy... :drool:

:wub: Love him in suits :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
pinkyang i know what you mean when you cant find a place to talk about sawan bieng and it has to be here. lol. i dont have much ppl to rant about my obession and this is where i come to give a whole lot of my mind. SB all the way. hahaha i am now watching badarn jai and khun noo tewada that are currently airing. and some older lakorn and recently ended lakorn.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...vector ken!!! sooo freaken hott!! i tried learning how to do that...but then i got impatient...lol anywho....just wanna say hi to all my lovely SB chicks!! omggg i so miss this thread soooo freaken much..cant help but go back and rewatch sb all over again..and again..lol i cant seem to get enough of the R scenes..lol sooooo freaken hottt!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
sometime it is nice to spam by myself but it does get very lonely. i remember this thread used to be filled with more than 10 user on at the same time. miss those old days but we still have a few loyal fans that keeps returning. SB rules. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:wub: IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M IN LOVE WITH KEN... :wub:

I can't stop watching his lakorns, and I'm mad that he doesn't have anything new to watch yet...But, I will always be a JLR sister...I love Ken and all, but I love JLR way more than Sawan Bieng...My favorite for him is Ruk Tur Took Wan...

Check this out: http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com/2008/06/in-...arried-man.html
welcome to my world! :wub: i've been in love with him since his lakorn Sua 11 thua... drool.. ken in uniform oh my heavens... hottt!!! :drool: he was just to die for in Nueng Nai Suang, i can never get enough of him in that lakorn!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
pinkyang i know what you mean when you cant find a place to talk about sawan bieng and it has to be here. lol. i dont have much ppl to rant about my obession and this is where i come to give a whole lot of my mind. SB all the way. hahaha i am now watching badarn jai and khun noo tewada that are currently airing. and some older lakorn and recently ended lakorn.
hahaha. i've done it so many times. :lol: I haven't watched any lakorns since SB, only OR... tears... i was gonna watch Badarn Jai but... i dont know... i can't get myself to watch any other lakorns... :( been busy writting my wild fanfic :lol: I might start to watch other lakorns... key word... 'might' :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg...vector ken!!! sooo freaken hott!! i tried learning how to do that...but then i got impatient...lol anywho....just wanna say hi to all my lovely SB chicks!! omggg i so miss this thread soooo freaken much..cant help but go back and rewatch sb all over again..and again..lol i cant seem to get enough of the R scenes..lol sooooo freaken hottt!!

Samantha!! you finally come on but not for long... wahhhhhh.... i wanted to spam with you!!! :(