[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL. THAT'S FUNNY. i HAVE MOSTLY GUY FRiENDS & MY PARENTS THiNK i'M DATiNG EVERY ONE OF MY GUY FRiEND! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!? I TELL THEM NO.... THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS. LMAO.
LiKE ALWAYS. HEHE. MY COMPUTER FiNALLY CRASHED... TEARS... SO NO COMPUTER YET. WAiTiNG TO BUY ANOTHER ONE! AS OF RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE THE COMPUTER AT WORK. HAHA.

at least your still updating... ^_^ lol.... parents are always like that... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. THAT'S FUNNY. i HAVE MOSTLY GUY FRiENDS & MY PARENTS THiNK i'M DATiNG EVERY ONE OF MY GUY FRiEND! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!? I TELL THEM NO.... THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS. LMAO.
LiKE ALWAYS. HEHE. MY COMPUTER FiNALLY CRASHED... TEARS... SO NO COMPUTER YET. WAiTiNG TO BUY ANOTHER ONE! AS OF RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE THE COMPUTER AT WORK. HAHA.
my parent too. esp those that looks gang-ish they trip like hell. lmao :lol:

my parent says we can never get guys. and when my sister started dating, there're opposite. hahaha i stay away from dating. i just havent meet the GUY yet! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my parent too. esp those that looks gang-ish they trip like hell. lmao :lol:

my parent says we can never get guys. and when my sister started dating, there're opposite. hahaha i stay away from dating. i just havent meet the GUY yet! lol
lol. all of my guy friends look like gang bangers... :loool: they really aren't though, they just dress like they are. haha. My parents know all of my guy friends so it's no secret with them but yet somehow, in my dad's mind, i'm dating two of my guy friends.... lol. not one... but two! omg, my dad is something. & girl, i haven't been on a date in soooo long. haha. i'm just bout giving up on guys. too much work!

fun

Expired Sarnie
noy you are giving up guys because they cant seem to fit chen, kawee, ittsara, watin, tua phu, etc characteristic. lmao.

maybe i dont date because i am so picky i always turn them down. not that i am going foe looks but i just don't like the way the act, talk, dress, etc. lmao! :lol: i cant date someone that i am annoyed with right?

nikki1786

LizQuen
im bored today... so, since Punxtyle can manipulate Ken into more sexiness.

i decided to manipulate Ann into sexiness..... ^^

:p hope you like it.... ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
good job bellafire!

speaking of dating, i havent been in one in years now!..last time was in high school. i dont really care anymore because i wanna concentrate more on work and school. if i have a bf its gonna interfere with everything. i think its best for me just to be single although i feel lonely sometime cuz most of my friends have bf

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i have mostly guy friends too!..i think they are easy to get along with then girls. i mean i could get along with anyone but its the fact that girls tend to talk more crap about each other. some who i consider a close friend end up talking behind my back and trying up drama between me and some other girl.

aww no wonder we dont you see online like before. are you gonna get a new comp?

nikki1786

LizQuen
good job bellafire!

speaking of dating, i havent been in one in years now!..last time was in high school. i dont really care anymore because i wanna concentrate more on work and school. if i have a bf its gonna interfere with everything. i think its best for me just to be single although i feel lonely sometime cuz most of my friends have bf

lol XD yeah~! i'll make more ^^

i never had a date... take note of that... my love life is so... DRY.......

fun

Expired Sarnie
bellefire that is superhot now with ann. lmao. i had never dated too i was always too busy with school and activities. now that i am in college, the activities is out but the school thing is just too much. lol

tinah talk about girls that was just so elementary school. i actually have great girlfriends so i know they dont talk crap, they are too innocent but i do have a few friends who likes to gossip. but now that we're older it tends to stop well at least thats what i think. i know i talk crap behind my friends back sometimes but it has to be true in order for me to bash on them but we dont really fight or anything. we are quite honest with our opinions and emotions. oh i love guy friends but sometime they tend to talk too much when they think one of my girlfriend is hot. lmao. i always tell them i aint hooking you up. lmao.

dmenxue i am not so sure about the due date but all i know is it is august. and i love your siggy. you are watching the olympic too.

dmenxue

sarNie Egg
bellefire that is superhot now with ann. lmao. i had never dated too i was always too busy with school and activities. now that i am in college, the activities is out but the school thing is just too much. lol

tinah talk about girls that was just so elementary school. i actually have great girlfriends so i know they dont talk crap, they are too innocent but i do have a few friends who likes to gossip. but now that we're older it tends to stop well at least thats what i think. i know i talk crap behind my friends back sometimes but it has to be true in order for me to bash on them but we dont really fight or anything. we are quite honest with our opinions and emotions. oh i love guy friends but sometime they tend to talk too much when they think one of my girlfriend is hot. lmao. i always tell them i aint hooking you up. lmao.

dmenxue i am not so sure about the due date but all i know is it is august. and i love your siggy. you are watching the olympic too.
Thanks!
I'm so atwitter for Ken should be "Dad".

Oh,Yes ,
I watch Olympic Opening Ceremony and game becase it's in Beijing^_^.
I know that Thailand had won the first gold medal yesterday,
Congratulations to Nong Kae and Thailand.

nikki1786

LizQuen

i guess i will grow as an old maid.... (>___<)V peace~!

lol... got the page ja~!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh,Yes ,
I watch Olympic Opening Ceremony and game becase it's in Beijing^_^.
I know that Thailand had won the first gold medal yesterday,
Congratulations to Nong Kae and Thailand.
well china did a super good job with the opening, i dont think any country can top that.

i guess i will grow as an old maid.... (>___<)V peace~!

lol... got the page ja~!
hey i will growing old as a maid too. lmao most of my aunts are already. omg they are so going to kill me for saying that. but they are still young at heart. i swear they are like teenagers but more mature.

nikki1786

LizQuen
well china did a super good job with the opening, i dont think any country can top that.
hey i will growing old as a maid too. lmao most of my aunts are already. omg they are so going to kill me for saying that. but they are still young at heart. i swear they are like teenagers but more mature.
lol... im not afraid of being old maid, but i think i'll be the newest old maid in our family. i have an aunt who's also an old maid... but she's a terror in the whole family. MILITARY RULES as always, well im not like that. i dont wanna grow old like her, besides she's the only one who follows tradition...

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol... im not afraid of being old maid, but i think i'll be the newest old maid in our family. i have an aunt who's also an old maid... but she's a terror in the whole family. MILITARY RULES as always, well im not like that. i dont wanna grow old like her, besides she's the only one who follows tradition...
lol im afraid to be an old maid cuz then there wouldnt be anyone watching over me and it gets lonely too.