[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
here's the new SB Video i promised you guys a long ass time ago!! enjoy!!! :p

[post="0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRyZ1itQac[/post]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy you are giving up guys because they cant seem to fit chen, kawee, ittsara, watin, tua phu, etc characteristic. lmao.

maybe i dont date because i am so picky i always turn them down. not that i am going foe looks but i just don't like the way the act, talk, dress, etc. lmao! :lol: i cant date someone that i am annoyed with right?
hell yeah.. i'm so damn picky... it's not even funny. haha. i have list of what i want in a guy & it's a long list. :loool:

but i agree with you. i don't go for looks but they gotta look decent at least... speaking of dating. i haven't had a boyfriend since my senior year of high school. lol. i'm 20 now... good gosh, i'm old. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im bored today... so, since Punxtyle can manipulate Ken into more sexiness.

i decided to manipulate Ann into sexiness..... ^^

:p hope you like it.... ^^
muahahah... i love ann's big che che! wish mine where big. :lol:

good job bellafire!

speaking of dating, i havent been in one in years now!..last time was in high school. i dont really care anymore because i wanna concentrate more on work and school. if i have a bf its gonna interfere with everything. i think its best for me just to be single although i feel lonely sometime cuz most of my friends have bf
uh.. tell me about it tinah! it's been such a long time... sigh... it's not that i don't care about guys because i do. it's just guys get in the way of my work, shoot last spring i started talking to this dude & omg i failed 2 of my classes & barely passed one... yikes... never again...

but it does get lonely from time to time. specially when i'm watching lakorns & romance movies. watching all the lovey dovey things get me all sad... tears... :(

but then when i go out & dance i don't give a damn! i go wild! hahah & i'm glad to be single. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i have mostly guy friends too!..i think they are easy to get along with then girls. i mean i could get along with anyone but its the fact that girls tend to talk more crap about each other. some who i consider a close friend end up talking behind my back and trying up drama between me and some other girl.
aww no wonder we dont you see online like before. are you gonna get a new comp?
oh i love having guy friends! they're so mellow & don't cause drama. plus, they talk about sports. haha, which i love! girls now a days are just blah blah blah...

& my computer's fix! yay!! so i'll be back some more to spam. hehe. :D

lol XD yeah~! i'll make more ^^

i never had a date... take note of that... my love life is so... DRY.......
aweee, being on a date isn't all that fun. sometimes there's awkward moments. i didn't start dating until after high school & i'm still not dating!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
bellefire that is superhot now with ann. lmao. i had never dated too i was always too busy with school and activities. now that i am in college, the activities is out but the school thing is just too much. lol

tinah talk about girls that was just so elementary school. i actually have great girlfriends so i know they dont talk crap, they are too innocent but i do have a few friends who likes to gossip. but now that we're older it tends to stop well at least thats what i think. i know i talk crap behind my friends back sometimes but it has to be true in order for me to bash on them but we dont really fight or anything. we are quite honest with our opinions and emotions. oh i love guy friends but sometime they tend to talk too much when they think one of my girlfriend is hot. lmao. i always tell them i aint hooking you up. lmao.

dmenxue i am not so sure about the due date but all i know is it is august. and i love your siggy. you are watching the olympic too.
it's hard for me to trust girls. i've been through so much with girl friends. in the 4th grade, i had a friend. we did everything together. play house & all that bullcrap. then one day our class gets a new student & my 'best friend' befriends her & leave me hanging. she told me she didn't want to hang out with me because i "have lice". what the crap is that?!

in 5th grade, i got another best friend, but then we stop talking because we ended up liking the same guy. lol. but i found her on myspace again & we're cool now. :D

then in 6th grade, i got another best friend & well... she was bad so she ditched me.

& in 7th grade, i thought i found my true 'best friend' but the bitch was stupid. she was full of lies, always using me & she was just plain stupid. can't believe i was her friend.

& then in the 8th was best friend with another girl, been friends througout high school too but then she started to change when she got a boyfriend & she chose her cheating boyfriend over me so now i'm back to square one... girlfriendless...

lol but it's all good. i'm not tripping. girls are too much for me. i'll stick with the guys. they're so much fun. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... im not afraid of being old maid, but i think i'll be the newest old maid in our family. i have an aunt who's also an old maid... but she's a terror in the whole family. MILITARY RULES as always, well im not like that. i dont wanna grow old like her, besides she's the only one who follows tradition...
awee... i wanna marry a military man. they are sexy in their uniforms. heheh. :D

lol im afraid to be an old maid cuz then there wouldnt be anyone watching over me and it gets lonely too.

i'm with you Nikki & tinah!! i'm afriad i'll grow old... i'll be the old lady with hundreds of cats... :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
uh.. tell me about it tinah! it's been such a long time... sigh... it's not that i don't care about guys because i do. it's just guys get in the way of my work, shoot last spring i started talking to this dude & omg i failed 2 of my classes & barely passed one... yikes... never again...

but it does get lonely from time to time. specially when i'm watching lakorns & romance movies. watching all the lovey dovey things get me all sad... tears... :(

but then when i go out & dance i don't give a damn! i go wild! hahah & i'm glad to be single. hehe.
haha you sound like me. i do get lonely at time especially watching romantic movies and seeing my friends with their bf. but when im at the club i feel good to be single lol! you dont have to worry about your man spying on you or stuff like that.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha you sound like me. i do get lonely at time especially watching romantic movies and seeing my friends with their bf. but when im at the club i feel good to be single lol! you dont have to worry about your man spying on you or stuff like that.
oh hell yeah! there's always a downside of being single. haha. but even if i'm talking to somebody, i'll still go wild when i'm out partying or clubbing. haha.

omg this thread has turned into a love/relationship thread. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i love having guy friends! they're so mellow & don't cause drama. plus, they talk about sports. haha, which i love! girls now a days are just blah blah blah...
im into sports as well. i was in a football team in elementary school and in high school i played volleyball ^_^

aweee, being on a date isn't all that fun. sometimes there's awkward moments. i didn't start dating until after high school & i'm still not dating!
yay, its about damn time! we need you to spam with us again

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im into sports as well. i was in a football team in elementary school and in high school i played volleyball ^_^
oh what?! no wayyy!! i lovee watching football!! & i played volleyball too!! :lol: that's so crazy... we are soo meant for each other. lol.

i haven't played volleyball in a while though... i miss it!

it feels good to be back! sigh...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh hell yeah! there's always a downside of being single. haha. but even if i'm talking to somebody, i'll still go wild when i'm out partying or clubbing. haha.
maybe because we're getting older and we need someone in our life. i never been in a serious relationship before so im worry that ill be going through stress like my friends who has been in love. it would be nice to go on a date once in a while though.

lol i dont know how we end up in this topic

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe because we're getting older and we need someone in our life. i never been in a serious relationship before so im worry that ill be going through stress like my friends who has been in love. it would be nice to go on a date once in a while though.
lol i dont know how we end up in this topic
oh i know... the past few days, i've been thinking about marriage... :blink: I don't even have a boyfriend & yet i want to get married already... i'm watching too much TLC. watching couples with babies... makes me sad & makes me want to settle down. & i'm with you too tinah. I've never been in a serious relationship. I mean, i've gotten to know some guys, but like after 3 months, things just fall apart & i'm back to square one... single lol.

the only dates i've gone on are with my guy friends. lol. but it really would be nice to go on dates with someone other than my guy friends.

really?..*hi5* we have alot in common dont we ^_^
welcome back!..we miss you
oh I know. hi5 to that! i love taking out my aggression on the ball. haha. so much funnn. & it feels good to be back! i'm still planning on getting a new computer though, gotta wait til next month. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen

lol... i wanna see Ann posing in Mars magazine... ^_^ hopefully...

oh, yesh.....~! when you're back in spamming... you seem to OWN a lot of PAGES :lol:

awee... i wanna marry a military man. they are sexy in their uniforms. heheh. :D
i'm with you Nikki & tinah!! i'm afriad i'll grow old... i'll be the old lady with hundreds of cats... :lmao:

urrrrghhh... im a afraid of MILITARY GUYS... afraid of them to point gun on me if i got caught cheating... XD

i dont know for myself, but i like a guy who's nature lover and adventurous, i like hiking. so i do like guy who loves hiking too... LMAO <3

oh i know... the past few days, i've been thinking about marriage... :blink: I don't even have a boyfriend & yet i want to get married already... i'm watching too much TLC. watching couples with babies... makes me sad & makes me want to settle down. & i'm with you too tinah. I've never been in a serious relationship. I mean, i've gotten to know some guys, but like after 3 months, things just fall apart & i'm back to square one... single lol.

the only dates i've gone on are with my guy friends. lol. but it really would be nice to go on dates with someone other than my guy friends.
oh I know. hi5 to that! i love taking out my aggression on the ball. haha. so much funnn. & it feels good to be back! i'm still planning on getting a new computer though, gotta wait til next month. :D

i see.... you've been dating recently??? LMAO

-------------

now, you guys... are back... you were spamming without ME... didnt even notice... .LMAO XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol im afraid to be an old maid cuz then there wouldnt be anyone watching over me and it gets lonely too.
consider adoption but crap why are they so much more expensive than having you own damn kids. lol. funny how adoption works. lmao.

here's the new SB Video i promised you guys a long ass time ago!! enjoy!!! :p [/size][/color]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRyZ1itQac
i will check it out in a little bit.

but i agree with you. i don't go for looks but they gotta look decent at least... speaking of dating. i haven't had a boyfriend since my senior year of high school. lol. i'm 20 now... good gosh, i'm old. :loool:
hahahaha decent is a good word. lmao.

tell me about it, i have the smallest boobs out from all my sister and i'm the oldest. i am not even kidding, i am boobless and i feel left out ever time i go shopping for dresses. even my friends jokes around with me (guys and girls). but its nice to have small boobs cause my sister says, it's annoying to have her boobs in the way. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it's hard for me to trust girls. i've been through so much with girl friends. in the 4th grade, i had a friend. we did everything together. play house & all that bullcrap. then one day our class gets a new student & my 'best friend' befriends her & leave me hanging. she told me she didn't want to hang out with me because i "have lice". what the crap is that?!

in 5th grade, i got another best friend, but then we stop talking because we ended up liking the same guy. lol. but i found her on myspace again & we're cool now. :D

then in 6th grade, i got another best friend & well... she was bad so she ditched me.

& in 7th grade, i thought i found my true 'best friend' but the bitch was stupid. she was full of lies, always using me & she was just plain stupid. can't believe i was her friend.

& then in the 8th was best friend with another girl, been friends througout high school too but then she started to change when she got a boyfriend & she chose her cheating boyfriend over me so now i'm back to square one... girlfriendless...

lol but it's all good. i'm not tripping. girls are too much for me. i'll stick with the guys. they're so much fun. :D
where did you grow up from. lmao. i am cool with girls when i was in elementary well first grade doesn't count. lmao. i had a lot of people against me. muahahaha. i was usually stuck in the middle of fights with my caucasian friends and suddenly in the 4th grade the asian people started to kick in and less drama. lol.

hahahaha you know this thread can turn into something else quickly. :lol:

oh what?! no wayyy!! i lovee watching football!! & i played volleyball too!! :lol: that's so crazy... we are soo meant for each other. lol.
i only play for the heck of it not in no team. it's soccer, volley, tennis, badminton, football and kickball.

you watch TLC. LMAO i do when there is nothing to watch. i love bravo and the food network!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh noy so this is where youre hiding..im all waiting in the fic thread!..

shoot funfun..you should go play tennis with me at the park then!..i play for the heck of it too..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... i wanna see Ann posing in Mars magazine... ^_^ hopefully...
oh, yesh.....~! when you're back in spamming... you seem to OWN a lot of PAGES :lol:
urrrrghhh... im a afraid of MILITARY GUYS... afraid of them to point gun on me if i got caught cheating... XD
i dont know for myself, but i like a guy who's nature lover and adventurous, i like hiking. so i do like guy who loves hiking too... LMAO <3
i see.... you've been dating recently??? LMAO

-------------

now, you guys... are back... you were spamming without ME... didnt even notice... .LMAO XD
Ann can so pull it off in Mars magazine. she's got the curves! haha.

lol Military guys are juicy... hahah. i love men in uniform... especially in business suit! ekkk!!! i'm a sucker for those... makes me drool. hahah. :lol:

so nikki you're saying you're gonna cheat?!? :eek:

I love nature... but then again, i don't haha. i'm such a city girl. if i were to to hiking or camping i think i will over pack! i'm too much of a germ freak... hate getting dirty! so i would have to say i like a guy who knows how to dance, loves to have fun & can always make me laugh. i love to laugh. haha.

lol. i haven't been dating recently. i mean, i've been out with guy friends, but it's nothing serious or anything. just hanging out. I need to go on more dates... gosh i'm getting lonely here! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
consider adoption but crap why are they so much more expensive than having you own damn kids. lol. funny how adoption works. lmao.
i will check it out in a little bit.
hahahaha decent is a good word. lmao.
tell me about it, i have the smallest boobs out from all my sister and i'm the oldest. i am not even kidding, i am boobless and i feel left out ever time i go shopping for dresses. even my friends jokes around with me (guys and girls). but its nice to have small boobs cause my sister says, it's annoying to have her boobs in the way. lol.
i wanna adopt! but my parents probably won't love the baby. lol.

Fun, i have small boobs too... my older & younger sister have bigger boobs than me! ekkk. specially my younger sister! she's 15 too & she's taller than me... that girl. lol. but on the plus side i got the big butt... :loool:

ahh noy so this is where youre hiding..im all waiting in the fic thread!..

shoot funfun..you should go play tennis with me at the park then!..i play for the heck of it too..
ahhhh... ami you found me! i need to go back into hiding.... lol