[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Hot News from Ch.3 board.

They will change airing time from Mon.-Tue. to Wed.-Thu. instead, next to King Kaew Ka Fark. ^_^

Mon-Tue --> Tang Chang Puek
Wed-Thu --> Sawan Biang
Fri-Sun --> Chompoo Gam Mam

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i knew it!..cuz ive been seeing annes fan saying it will air on the 27th of this month. ahh its earlier than we expected! if so, they should start releasing the 2nd teaser cuz next week is just around the corner. hey wait, shouldnt they put SB against nang tard instead of yard/tyeslakrn

thanks for the great news wishbone

tinah

sarNie Coma
next week is gonna come by in a quickness!..im sooo darn excited. we should be seeing another teaser sometime this week :yahoo:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg....i just can't wait anymore...it will be air next week...i am shock!.....YES. more of pe-ken.....this man is just too hot!....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ARGHH.. i'M DYiNG TO HEAR THE SONGS! MAN.. WHY COULDN'T iT AiR THiS WEEK, SPECiALLY SiNCE iT'S MY SPRiNG BREAK... NOW i WONT HAVE TiME TO WATCH THAT MUCH LAKORNS... BUT i'M DEFiNiTELY WATCHiNG THiS! :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
my spring break is next week. good timing woo hoo!..although we miight get to see just 1 epi. ughh dont you just hate that!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Whaaaaaa?? Only one episode...dang they sure know how to string us along LOL...well I am just glad it'll be here soon...YAY!!! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my spring break is next week. good timing woo hoo!..although we miight get to see just 1 epi. ughh dont you just hate that!
HAHA. LUCKY YOU! i GOT MiDTERMS & ALL THAT STUFF WHEN i GET BACK FROM SPRiNG BREAK WHiCH SUCKS.. *SiGH* SO i WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPiSODE PROBABLY TiL THE WEEKEND... BUT iT'S OKAY! iT'LL BE WORTH THE WAiT =]

skies

sarNie Adult
when the first episode comes out, who's willing to sub? and when i say sub i mean sub it right away so us who don't understand will understand! :p my spring break is next week too!!!!!!! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I've been hearing that my Spring Break is next week but I looked at the school calendar and it won't be until April 13 :( ... I would sub if I had the program because I'll never get bored of seeing Sawn Bieng.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
HAHA. LUCKY YOU! i GOT MiDTERMS & ALL THAT STUFF WHEN i GET BACK FROM SPRiNG BREAK WHiCH SUCKS.. *SiGH* SO i WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPiSODE PROBABLY TiL THE WEEKEND... BUT iT'S OKAY! iT'LL BE WORTH THE WAiT =]
haha i got midterms after my spring break too. im glad ill be free to watch the first epi though. i would still watch it despite my midterm ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh! >_< Tinah, where's you get that Sawan Bieng picture for your sig? Mind sharing some good pictures with me :wub: ?