[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent been in this thread lately that i had to make a second post. i really miss ken and ann!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah it has been quiet in this thread. But I am back hoping to revive it again!!! Where is all the SB sexy ladies at!!! :D

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
wow it has been 2 months since i last came to this thread. it hasn't moved much... i know i am pretty late but congrat to both ken and ann... i was sad that this didnt win for best lakorn. this deserve an award for best rewrite script!!! sb would totally have won but i dont know what others think because of the repetitive rape scenes.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh my SB ladies... I miss you all dearly!

I'm currently addicted to Cherry/Mart. :wub: :wub: hehe. Fun, you seen me in there! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhhh my SB ladies... I miss you all dearly!

I'm currently addicted to Cherry/Mart. :wub: :wub: hehe. Fun, you seen me in there! :lol:
yep I see in you there alright. I love the lakorn at the moment. I can't wait until next week episode.

Oh my god, if you haven't seen Artit Ching Duang, it is a must. I swear it is getting everyone FRUSTRATED! You will basically hate EVERYONE in there except for Neung (Nat).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yep I see in you there alright. I love the lakorn at the moment. I can't wait until next week episode.

Oh my god, if you haven't seen Artit Ching Duang, it is a must. I swear it is getting everyone FRUSTRATED! You will basically hate EVERYONE in there except for Neung (Nat).
arrghh... I gave up on Atit ching duang. <_< LOL. I can't get myself to continue it. HAHA. But Yesh I am in love with Mart/Cherry. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Seems like everyone is giving up on ACD. I am about to since Rangrong isnt the real heir. lol
arrghhh... that's why I stopped watching it. :lol: She went through all that trouble & in the end she isn't the heir! what the bleep! <_< At least make her the heir! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
arrghhh... that's why I stopped watching it. :lol: She went through all that trouble & in the end she isn't the heir! what the bleep! <_< At least make her the heir! LOL
XACt wants to be different I guess. LOL I want everyone to die in there. It will end all the hatred!!! ERG! Right now, I want to see Rangrong kill them all!!! I am so evil... Muahahahaha!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
first of all, yes i got a page...

my previous post was not related to SB...

lets continue with the q&a... What date SB aired?
well i want to make a mv to celebrate its 1 year anniversary lol

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
was it march 26, 2008? omg! i didn't notice it'll almost be a year! wow! and now, they're gonna film another anne-ken lakorn! and willy's there! aaaahhh!!! soooo happy!

Q: who fansubbed sb for us non-thai fans?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
so excited for their opening on march 9!!!

hmmm... sb ladies?
i know noy has a nice smile! hehe...
and fun has a frosty the snowman stufftoy...
and riah is busy with her school... she's always MIA! haha!

can't remember the rest. sorry guys!

Q: what is anne and ken's character like in their new lakorn?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!! You gals seem to be having alot of fun here!!!

A: Ann's character is similar to her character in Oum Ruk. Spoiled and wants a lot of things and need Ken to help her.

Ken's charcter is also similar except he is not a photographer but a cook!! hehe! I just love ken!!

And i can't forget about Willy, not sure what his role is yet since it wasn't cleared but he is the second guy that wants ann.

Q: What did they name the baby? You know i don't remember if they gave the baby a name though?