[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
XACt wants to be different I guess. LOL I want everyone to die in there. It will end all the hatred!!! ERG! Right now, I want to see Rangrong kill them all!!! I am so evil... Muahahahaha!!!
LOL. Seriously I like the idea of Xact is trying to be different, but I don't think that's different. It's just over dramatic. Reminds me somewhat of Pong & Pim's lakorn. He was sooo full of vengeance & in the end he realize he broke up a family & he dies in the end. Uh... annoying. lol. Although the lakorn was interesting.

If they really wanna be different, they should try adding some love scene, more kissing scenes... and uh... something out of the ordinary. lol.

so excited for their opening on march 9!!!

hmmm... sb ladies?
i know noy has a nice smile! hehe...
and fun has a frosty the snowman stufftoy...
and riah is busy with her school... she's always MIA! haha!

can't remember the rest. sorry guys!

Q: what is anne and ken's character like in their new lakorn?

aweeee.... tfilipina you're too kind! :kiss:

Ahhh.... I miss Ann & Ken. :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ow noy that lakorn with pong and pim just pisses me off... pim had some desperate and dumba$$ sisters... thank goodness she was sharper than those two jar headed sis. lol

yeah they need to have more romance in their lakorn... seriously they have too much kiss/slap over dramatic one!!! LOL

back to sb... cant believe it is going to be a year so soon! i want to make a mv to celebrate its first anniversary lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ow noy that lakorn with pong and pim just pisses me off... pim had some desperate and dumba$$ sisters... thank goodness she was sharper than those two jar headed sis. lol

yeah they need to have more romance in their lakorn... seriously they have too much kiss/slap over dramatic one!!! LOL

back to sb... cant believe it is going to be a year so soon! i want to make a mv to celebrate its first anniversary lol
wahhh... I actually liked it. :lol: despite Pang's retarded ass & the other sister fighting over Pong. hahahah.

Seriously! More kisses & hugs. :D

Man... I don't even know what day SB AIR! :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
wahhh... I actually liked it. :lol: despite Pang's retarded ass & the other sister fighting over Pong. hahahah.

Seriously! More kisses & hugs. :D

Man... I don't even know what day SB AIR! :lmao:
dont feel bad... all i know that it aired in march something lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have nothing to watch after Mae Ka Kanom Wan. Well I still have Pleng Ruk Kham Pope, Artit Ching Duang, Soo Sarn Poodaesah, Golf-Mike lakorn, and others. But it wasn’t like Mae Ka Kanom Wan. Erg, so I went back to my Korean dramas. No not the on air ones but the older batch. I am currently re-watching Save the Last Dance for Me and somewhat of Boys Over Flower. I want to re-watch SB but I can’t bring myself to watch it so soon again. Ah I feel depressed after Mae Ka Kanom Wan!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dont feel bad... all i know that it aired in march something lol
LOL. I seriously don't have a clue. hahaha.

I have nothing to watch after Mae Ka Kanom Wan. Well I still have Pleng Ruk Kham Pope, Artit Ching Duang, Soo Sarn Poodaesah, Golf-Mike lakorn, and others. But it wasn’t like Mae Ka Kanom Wan. Erg, so I went back to my Korean dramas. No not the on air ones but the older batch. I am currently re-watching Save the Last Dance for Me and somewhat of Boys Over Flower. I want to re-watch SB but I can’t bring myself to watch it so soon again. Ah I feel depressed after Mae Ka Kanom Wan!
wahhhh.... :lmao: I know!!! I totally miss MKKW! :( I haven't felt like this .... well since SB! :lmao:

As for ACD, I gave up on that lakorn a long time ago. LOL. & the lakorns that are on doesn't interest me.

So now... i'm lakornless.. well actually I'm watching Rit Rissya, Cherry & Aum's lakorn. hahaha.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i know since mkkw ended it seems like the world has too. just kidding well i am watching korean dramas at the moment. watching save your last dance for me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know since mkkw ended it seems like the world has too. just kidding well i am watching korean dramas at the moment. watching save your last dance for me.
lol. I'm not into korean drama... so for the moment, i'll just be lakornless. :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG lakorns, I am also re-watching Save Your Last Dance for Me too!!! I love Eugene and Ji Sung... Even though the chances of them pairing together is near zero I hope I can see them onscreen again! Why don't Korean people pair people again! Erg! It is rare if they do!!! Pulling my hair!

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. As of right now, i'm watching Rit Rissaya, Cherry & AUm's lakorn. :lol: since I didn't get a chance to watch it.
How do you like it so far? I stopped at episode 3 lol... and then straight to the end. I was a bit disappointed. Plus it was hard to watch since I couldn't choose between Cherry and Benz lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
How do you like it so far? I stopped at episode 3 lol... and then straight to the end. I was a bit disappointed. Plus it was hard to watch since I couldn't choose between Cherry and Benz lol...
haha. only started epi 1... probably got like half way... & then I took it out because I had to do homework. LOL. Soo far... it's alright. first episodes are usually boring... haha.

But I am not feeling Aum's hair. <_< it is ooglie!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahahaha!!! They need to catch up with the fashion industry!
seriously! I think the thai industry is sexist! :lol: The actors are allow to strut their stuff, go shirtless & walk around in boxers while the actresses have to stay covered up. :loool: Only the nang'rai get to walk around like whores. LOL. Why can't nang'eks show their sexiness too!?! <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^tell me about it...like Joy S. she was neva in my book of sexxie
and wen i saw candid of her in tis rumor tingie of her walking around
the mall w/ tis one guy w/ some nice pair of jeans..a black tube top..
curly hair and a black cap..damn..i didn't even know she got herself
them curves..she looked GOOD..