[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
And you know who are the real pra eks! It ain’t those pra ek you see in lakorns. Look at Ann T bf and Cherry’s bf, they ain’t too fugly but ain’t sizzling either but they sure won the nang eks’ hearts. lmao and yes why can’t the nang ek show off their sexiness in lakorns. Aump does it all the time, I give her an A+ even though I am not a super fan of hers. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^tell me about it...like Joy S. she was neva in my book of sexxie
and wen i saw candid of her in tis rumor tingie of her walking around
the mall w/ tis one guy w/ some nice pair of jeans..a black tube top..
curly hair and a black cap..damn..i didn't even know she got herself
them curves..she looked GOOD..

OMG you gals...SB aired on

March 27th, 2008
*shake heads*
yeah time flies its almost a year..
i mean the JRL gal juz had their anniversary
OMG... sexist indeed! :lmao: Vicky struts her stuff once in a while. :D Love that chick!!!

It's the directors! they want nang'ek to dress up! Cover their bodies! sooo asians... lol

And you know who are the real pra eks! It ain’t those pra ek you see in lakorns. Look at Ann T bf and Cherry’s bf, they ain’t too fugly but ain’t sizzling either but they sure won the nang eks’ hearts. lmao and yes why can’t the nang ek show off their sexiness in lakorns. Aump does it all the time, I give her an A+ even though I am not a super fan of hers. lol

Kashie what are you going to do. Make another MV to celebrate!!! Yeah!
LOL. Aum P doesn't really have anything to look at ... she got boobs, but i'm not into boobs... I like curves & butt. :lol: Like Vicky... or Rita... :D LOL. Gosh I'm so perverted!

We never see any nang'ek in their bathing suits! if they are, it's usually a one piece suit. LOL Never a two piece! hahahahah

Oohhh I just made my MKKW mv. :wub: but stupid YT won't let me upload because of copyrighted issues! that's sooo maddening! :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy did you get your fanmade mv up yet for MKKW... Yes I know, they always up in shorts and a shirt. No skin showing. LOL I do that at the beach too. I am so scared of getting a tan... I am tan enough already don't want to get any darker lol... so I am usually covered up lmao!!! If not, I have an umbrella :loool:

yep yep almost 1 year...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy did you get your fanmade mv up yet for MKKW... Yes I know, they always up in shorts and a shirt. No skin showing. LOL I do that at the beach too. I am so scared of getting a tan... I am tan enough already don't want to get any darker lol... so I am usually covered up lmao!!! If not, I have an umbrella :loool:

yep yep almost 1 year...
LOL. I sureee did! I posted the link under the fanmade MV. :D I'm so happy it went through. :D

Ahh... I don't like showing my flabby stomach at the beaches. LOL. but I'll show my legs. :loool: Even though the nang'eks wear shorts & skirts, they're skirts/shorts aren't even tight! It's loose! LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. I sureee did! I posted the link under the fanmade MV. :D I'm so happy it went through. :D

Ahh... I don't like showing my flabby stomach at the beaches. LOL. but I'll show my legs. :loool: Even though the nang'eks wear shorts & skirts, they're skirts/shorts aren't even tight! It's loose! LMAO
I will check it out in a bit...

Oh Noy! You know what is so funny, when you see them on the red carpet, they have some curves and boobs but in lakorns, I guess the camera must have squashed their boobs and distorted their curves :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I will check it out in a bit...

Oh Noy! You know what is so funny, when you see them on the red carpet, they have some curves and boobs but in lakorns, I guess the camera must have squashed their boobs and distorted their curves :loool:
HAHAH. for reals! The only actresses that I know have curves is Vicky, Ann T, Pueng, Rita, uhm... that's all I can think of. hahah.

The producers try to make nang'eks look like they are "angels" Plsh... yeah right!

Another thing that makes me mad is the fact that nang'ek always lose their first kiss to pra'ek! :lol: Seriously... be more realistic!

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAHAH. for reals! The only actresses that I know have curves is Vicky, Ann T, Pueng, Rita, uhm... that's all I can think of. hahah.
Another thing that makes me mad is the fact that nang'ek always lose their first kiss to pra'ek! :lol: Seriously... be more realistic!
:loool: I know. Actually Noy to correct you, CPR is consider their first kiss. They get so upset! For goodness sake he was saving your damn life. But what gets me is that Thai people must not know how to give CPR! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: I know. Actually Noy to correct you, CPR is consider their first kiss. They get so upset! For goodness sake he was saving your damn life. But what gets me is that Thai people must not know how to give CPR! :loool:
LMAO. Totally forgot about that! :lol: Like in Neung Nai Suang with Ken & Janie. :lol: Ken did CPR on Janie. After she found who saved her life, she was all "mesmerized" by the "kiss" :loool:

first off, how are you gonna remember?! You were unconscious!
second off, how is that even worth remembering??? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO. Totally forgot about that! :lol: Like in Neung Nai Suang with Ken & Janie. :lol: Ken did CPR on Janie. After she found who saved her life, she was all "mesmerized" by the "kiss" :loool:

first off, how are you gonna remember?! You were unconscious!
second off, how is that even worth remembering??? :lol:
They are horrible at CPR scene. I think I would have died already because their CPR is like a kiss. I don't see them blowing air into their mouth at all. God it must be the power of the pra ek kiss. But what's funny, pra ek seems to only give CPR to nang ek and no one else. Are they even certify :lol: ?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
They are horrible at CPR scene. I think I would have died already because their CPR is like a kiss. I don't see them blowing air into their mouth at all. God it must be the power of the pra ek kiss. But what's funny, pra ek seems to only give CPR to nang ek and no one else. Are they even certify :lol: ?
hahah. I don't think they are! They don't even pinch the nang'eks nose they just dive right in! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess it is just me and you Noy still hanging around in this thread... where did everybody go!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I guess it is just me and you Noy still hanging around in this thread... where did everybody go!!!
LOL. it's always been me & you. :lol: they don't love us anymore... :lmao:

speaking of CPR.. i should go take a CPR class... maybe one day I might have to use it... but then again, I should take swimming lessons as well since people who I will be saving will be in water. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kashie comes in here once in awhile lol she is the pro SB...

I know I need to get a certificate so that when I do see pra ek, I will perform it and show them that I am certify lol... But gosh I can't even swim. Oh well... I'll just let pra ek save me. Talking about CPR... one of my guy friend drowned in the bay... I don't understand him how he knew a male was going to perform but he said he tried not to fall unconcious or else that male would have mouth to mouth on him... lmao he is such a dork... :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahahaha! both u gals still spamming sb eh? hihihi...

i'm soo happy that sood sanae ha made it's opening already! more ken-anne!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie

Yep still spamming in here. It is getting a bit tad boring with just the two of us don't get me wrong NOY I STILL LOVE YOU :kiss: !!! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Kashie comes in here once in awhile lol she is the pro SB...

I know I need to get a certificate so that when I do see pra ek, I will perform it and show them that I am certify lol... But gosh I can't even swim. Oh well... I'll just let pra ek save me. Talking about CPR... one of my guy friend drowned in the bay... I don't understand him how he knew a male was going to perform but he said he tried not to fall unconcious or else that male would have mouth to mouth on him... lmao he is such a dork... :loool:
hahaha. How funny. Guys would freak out if another guy gave them mouth to mouth. :lol: so maybe he did a good thing not slipping into unconsciousness or else he'll be scarred. LOL.

Finallyyyy!! I wanna seeeee...!! :dude:

Yep still spamming in here. It is getting a bit tad boring with just the two of us don't get me wrong NOY I STILL LOVE YOU :kiss: !!! :D
hahaha. I heart you too Fun! :kiss: Let's get back to Q & As then....! I'll let you start because I don't know what else to ask. hahah.