[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rose why don't you start with the Q&A? It would keep this thread moving. When I started there was only about 3 of us.

Well, I didn't cry, but I had a lot of tears. And I was really hurt.

You know I had never seen Panada MV of that version above before. I loved Aof's voice. He's the lakorn soundtrack King. He's so sexy as well lol Funny thing is that he didn't win AF season I believe 2 but he immediately became a hit. More popular than the winner.

I have never seen those clips of Anne singing either. She's so hot off screen. I love it when they don't have much makeup on.

I love her interaction with her fans. I wished I was there. I would go crazy and probably might even scare Anne.

Kawee. Kawee. I can never forget this character. Well I don't really care for the other Kawee but Kawee 2008!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yes we did have a blast at spamming when this aired. OMG lots of perverted minds too. Loved it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh how i miss those days! Yeah, I think I was more hurt than anything. It hits you really hard in the chest. It's just the chemistry they have together that i love. BUT I think the only thing that's keeping me from watching 365 is the fact that in reality Ken & Ann won't ever be together :'( Ken's married with kids and I feel like i'll be betraying ken & Noi if i root for Ann & Ken, if that makes any sense at all

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss MY KAWEE!!!!
can't wait for last ep of 365 Wan haeng ruk..
Kawee's spirit comes to Toon!!! :rolleyes1: :pervie: :pervie: :dance2:

che

sarNie Egg
Oh yes we did have a blast at spamming when this aired. OMG lots of perverted minds too. Loved it.
hahahaha I spent hours yesterday reading the old pages in this thread and I gotta agree that there were tons of perverted minds in here. lol. Too bad I missed all the fun. :(

Does anyone know if 365 days of love is done airing yet? I don't want to start on this show and then having to wait for the episodes to come out... Thanks!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahahaha I spent hours yesterday reading the old pages in this thread and I gotta agree that there were tons of perverted minds in here. lol. Too bad I missed all the fun. :(

Does anyone know if 365 days of love is done airing yet? I don't want to start on this show and then having to wait for the episodes to come out... Thanks!!
Wow. I should go do that too even though i was part of the spamming crew. i totally forgot everything everyone said. ahahha :thumbsup:

It's okay if you missed it all. You can still spam on here with us. Let's just think as if Sawan Biang is on air at the moment. lol
No, 365 Days of Love ends this wednesday the 8th. :teary:
It's so depressing. :no:

I'm gonna go back and rewatch all of KA's lakorns together and :cry: !

Ahaha Fun, I'll try. Lol

hmm...
Q: Where did Kawee R Narin? Please list the place/area & why he did it. :rofl:

I'm sorry if i repeated any questions. I didn't really go through all the pages of the Q & A's. :coverlaf:

che

sarNie Egg
Wow. I should go do that too even though i was part of the spamming crew. i totally forgot everything everyone said. ahahha :thumbsup:

It's okay if you missed it all. You can still spam on here with us. Let's just think as if Sawan Biang is on air at the moment. lol
No, 365 Days of Love ends this wednesday the 8th. :teary:
It's so depressing. :no:

I'm gonna go back and rewatch all of KA's lakorns together and :cry: !

Ahaha Fun, I'll try. Lol

hmm...
Q: Where did Kawee R Narin? Please list the place/area & why he did it. :rofl:

I'm sorry if i repeated any questions. I didn't really go through all the pages of the Q & A's. :coverlaf:
I've just finished watching the 1st episode of 365 Days and OMG Ken is so hot!!!!!!!! I was drooling throughout the show!! Was grinning from ear to ear every time he smiled!! lol! Ken's sooooooo hot!!! Love him!!!! lol!

I can stand depressing parts in a lakorn as long as the ending is happy (big sucker for happy ending here lol).

Answer to your question...
Where did Kawee R Narin? I believe they were in Pattaya in one of his beach cottages? Why did he do it? hehehe 'cause he got the hots for her. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
che after answering a question, you must add a question. the next person answers it and then s/he will come up with another question.

It can be repetitive lol but I will answer Dila's question:

A: Yes, Kawee did R her when she refused to eat. You know he wants to R her ever chance he gets. But sadly he wasn't able to do it out of love. He did it out of anger. But I guess he sort of made up for it.

Q: What is Kawee favorite color?

roselovesice

A: I remember him saying he hates the color red to his step mom and wanted Yellow flowers...so does that mean he likes color yellow?
Funny thing. He didn't even wear Yellow in the lakorn! Instead, he wore only BLACK & WHITE ! :lmao3: jk

Q: What did Kawee do to Narin the night they went to the Party? &&Why so? :coverlaf: :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A :Kawee R Narin because she's jealous of Narin and Tom.Should i give a detail? :scratchhead2:
-Kawee ripped Narin's shirt because that shirt was bought by Tom and he R her because she said whoever she go with,its nothing to do with Kawee..

Q: Which :r-scene-pop-corn: that make Narin preggo?? :scratchchin: :pervie:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, I should be studying but here I am!

A: The scene that got Narin Prego was at the cottage water helps you get prego faster, the scene after kawee got mad was just to make sure that she was. lol! We're so perverted! :coverlaf:

Q:How many buttons did Kawee unbutton when he was making a move on Narin in front of the house?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: You girls are hilarious. Your question requires a lot of careful watching. I can't recall Jin but I'm going to make a wild guess, it was 3. Feel free to correct me. The purpose of this Q&A was to make discussion lol

And yes he hates the color red and likes the color yellow ahahah. It's ironic because he never did wore a yellow shirt but he wore red. Must I add, he looks hot in red.

Q: If there was a scene you wanted to add to Sawan Bieng, what scene would you have wanted to see.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I remember him saying that he doesn't like red but went on to wear a red shirt. I would say he likes white since he keeps on wearing it. :coverlaf:

A: If I were to add a scene I would add a future scene where Narin and Kawee are happily together playing with their son. lol, can't seem to think since I'm at school!

Q:If you were Narin would you go back to Kawee?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Jin you hit the jackpot lol. I don't know how to answer or give an answer. I mean I would never forgive someone who has raped me. But then again, there was no sign of abused but still doesn't give justify him to take advantage of her. Then again, if a man like Kawee truly exist and willing to change like how he did, I will definitely go back to him. Heck, I would love him so much because he had such a horrible memory of his childhood. When I think about his childhood, I automatically hate Khun Khid. He has wrong his son. He's a douche bag in my eyes. Like how can you do that to your child? Ignore him and marry another woman less than 100 days after his mother died. And does it again and again.

Q: What was your favorite R-scene? lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: My fave was the one at the cottage when they fell into the pool! I like the water! :rofl: Wished they would've shown the kiss more properly. :rofl:

Q:If you were Leela would you still chase after Kawee?

lol, I went back to check on how many buttons he unbuttoned and it turned out to be one! lol! If it was three buttons we would've seen her undershirt! :censor:

I agree with you fun! I probably can never forget the bad memory of him raping me but if he can really change I would go back to him. If only there was an guy like Kawee. :lolyup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jin I like that one best too. But he's such a meanie, he tied her out in the rain. And I wished they were a bit more detailed on that scene ahaha. Like how did they end in bed? lol

A: If I was Leela, I wouldn't chase Kawee after he had hurt me but he's so good looking- can't blame her. Maybe I would have taken revenge but not how Leela did it. Actually she wasn't even out for revenge. She just wanted to get close to him- what a E! She disgust me! She slept with the father and was about to kiss Kawee that one night. I love Kawee, how he brushed her off and scold her lmao

Q: When Kawee slapped Narin, do you think it was justifying?

roselovesice

Oh you ladies. Make me laugh! :lmao3:
I also wonder why and how they end up on the bed ! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Lol

A: Neverrr! :thumbdown: It was wrong of him to slap her. He didn't have to slap her. They were in the car and since he said that there was a motel nearby, he should of had just taken her there and do his business. :lolyup: Jk
But no, that was wrong of Kawee to slap Narin. Tsk Tsk Tsk. :nono1: But i still Love Kawee. ahhahahah :lmao3:

Q.: If Leela had never met/liked Kawee, do you think Kawee would ever like Narin? Even if let's say...he's met her once before...like in the beginning when she was talking back at him..
Oh gosh. I don't even make any sense at the moment. :lmao3:
Well, yeah something like that. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I think if Leela didn't chase after Kawee, I think he would not have fallen in love with Narin. Kawee and Narin wouldn't be living in the same household lol Love grows on conflict lmao

Q: If you could add another song to the soundtrack. What song would you chose?