[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
may i think that if anne was to be in jai rao, she would have made the character complex. auey was not technically weak but it was hard for me to accept that she loved ken because she had only hurt him again and again. the ending made me angry. why was he the one to suffer. i know he loved her and understood, but i still felt it was unfair for him to live with all the burden memories.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
If you like to watch :w-scene-pop-corn: scene,you should not skip it..try to watch ep 9.. :pervie: :pervie:
hahaha I like willing/rape scenes hehe. But i don't know. I haven't been able to get myself to watch any of Ann or Ken's lakorn! I'm such a horrible FAN :teary:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha I like willing/rape scenes hehe. But i don't know. I haven't been able to get myself to watch any of Ann or Ken's lakorn! I'm such a horrible FAN :teary:

Its weird..lol..
You know what,we-KA TEAM fans got a worst KA TEAM FEVER after ep 9 and start to spam 365,OR and SB thread..
KA was soooo damn sweet in ep 9..
Actually,they had a kiss in other ep too but ep 9 is memorable and unforgetable!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy once you pass episode 4. You can actually skip the first 3 episode of 365 days. You won't miss much.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Its weird..lol..
You know what,we-KA TEAM fans got a worst KA TEAM FEVER after ep 9 and start to spam 365,OR and SB thread..
KA was soooo damn sweet in ep 9..
Actually,they had a kiss in other ep too but ep 9 is memorable and unforgetable!
Aweee.... I miss spamming!! hehe. Every time i hear theme song to SB, I get all emotional. Absolutely love the songs! I guess I don't like lakorns where there's a homewrecker in it! Specially Tanya! Grrr....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh there's not much scene of the nang rai. She's not the type of nang rai that will drive you insane. She doesn't have intention of killing anyone. She doesn't have secrets. But still I hate the nang rai.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
really Fun? I was gonna wait til the 365 ended before I start it. I'm still stuck on Duang Jai Akannee.. I absolutely love this lakorn!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Aweee.... I miss spamming!! hehe. Every time i hear theme song to SB, I get all emotional. Absolutely love the songs! I guess I don't like lakorns where there's a homewrecker in it! Specially Tanya! Grrr....

I love AOf's song..thats the only thai song that i can memorize the lyric even i'm not thai..
I like the way they make it acapella.The scene at 8:20..

Soooo touching and with Ann crying + ken tears..
This lakorn was SUPERB!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love AOf's song..thats the only thai song that i can memorize the lyric even i'm not thai..
I like the way they make it acapella.The scene at 8:20..

Soooo touching and with Ann crying + ken tears..
This lakorn was SUPERB!!!
I LOVED that scene! got me all teary eyed thinking about it! Sigh.. I haven't watched SB in a long time...

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think I cry with Ann in 365 Days of Love more than Sawan Biang. I agree. I like both the two lakorns. The nang-rai in 365 don't have many scene with the nang-aek. I hate her but not like the other lakorns that I want to kill them by myself.LOL I think Tong did a great job for her first nang-rai role. She's better than other nang-rai like Pei in SSH. So annoying.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I couldn't agree more, fun!
Kawee was somewhat more sympathetic than compare to Narin although she was getting tortured by him.
Dunno how this works but it is true. Lol xD
Gosh. I was just youtubing around and after 2 years, i finally saw Panadda's MV version of Sin Sood Suk Tee!
It's not bad. It's pretty different since it's a little bit more upbeat! :thumbsup:
I start to reminisce the old Sawan Biang days just by listening to the song! :teary:
I miss the old Spamming days! :cry:

roselovesice

OMG! I TOPPED A PAGE on here! Woot Woot! :rockon: :dance1: :dance3:
I'm Happy! ahahhaa
Now, i'm gonna go back and check my very very last post in this thread when Sawan Biang Ended. lol
Epic Search at the moment. ahha I'm such a happy camper. Lol

Uodate: PWAHAHHA! I couldn't find my old 2008 post since i got lazy. ahahha But i did find some Q & A's you guys did awhile back!
Man, did it make me laugh like no tomorrow !!! Super :censor: answers! :lmao3:

Continue with the Q & A's! I find it so funny! Especially the answers! xD

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I try to find Panadda's MV since last year but just found this clip about 2 weeks ago..
i thought you gals already watched this MV 2 years ago..

I need to re-read this thread..Oh,why i didn't know about KA 4 years ago..Sounds you gals really enjoy spamming this thread back then.

roselovesice

Omg. I have never seen this one. Looks like Ann is having a hard time singing Sin Sood Suk Tee!
I found so many events with Ann singing this song...This year!
Love how Panadda & Aof's song are still sung. thumbsup:
SB's songs are Forever the Best :D

che

sarNie Egg
I didn't cry for Narin. I cried with Kawee. I couldn't hate him despite all the action he did toward Narin.
I'm rewatching this show. lol.

Me too! I also cried with Kawee. My hearts aches for him... especially the scenes with his dad. I think I feel so much for him because he is so alone. No one to turn to, to talk to.

Did they ever say in the show how old he was when his mom passed away? I know he said that it wasn't even 100 days after his mom passed away and his dad already remarried. I'm curious how old he was cause it left such a big scar in his heart...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know, I don't I cried at all when I watched SB. :unsure: Weird. I usually get emotional, but i don't recall me crying... maybe i did but i don't remember lol. but i honestly was touched by all the things Kawee did for Narin :wub: such a prince charmer!