[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
No, no. I was talking about MTR... Anywho, I think that the guy that played as... I think he was in Lady Yaowarat where he played as Jannie's dad... Or was that Off Pongpak? Anways, one of them looks really handsome! =]
oh yeh, thats the right guy. i thought you ment suntisook. you and cecilia are talking about the same man, Ah'Nirut lol. yep, hes really handsome indeed. i like his manly voice and both are such great actors.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was in tears when i saw the clip... lol> i miss them so much... wish the day went by faster to the air date...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yah are lucky though ch3 lakorns always have behind da scenes stuff to show on seesan banterng and their other entertainment shows. it makes da wait a lot less suffering

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^but for this lakorn, we rarely got to see much behind the scenes and if we do, its mostly the same ones repetively.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^^but for this lakorn, we rarely got to see much behind the scenes and if we do, its mostly the same ones repetively.
No, no. I think Sawan Bieng got the most behind the scene out of all the other lakorns even before it has aired... Doesn't matter if it's repetitive because it's still awesome!! >.<

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg i miss JLR so much
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SAWAN BIENG AIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
so exciting

I know!!!

I feel the same...not watching anything since JLR has been over...so sad but totally waiting for SB!!! Woo hoo one month to go...can't wait!

Thanks for the screen caps, Ken looks good!