[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a question to ask...just wondering if in this version it'll be like in the old version where the pra'ek slaps the nang'ek...i want to see P'Ken do tat...he's alwaise soo sweet...LOL..i'm evil

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a question to ask...just wondering if in this version it'll be like in the old version where the pra'ek slaps the nang'ek...i want to see P'Ken do tat...he's alwaise soo sweet...LOL..i'm evil

according to annes interview that i posted awhile go, yes he will. its real slaps too..

Anne slapping Ken in "Sawan Bieng"

Anne Thongprasom is returning to star along side her best on screen P'ek "Ken Theradeth" in "Sawan Bieng" by Ch3

"The fans are very happy. They want to see our new lakorn because I've been away from acting for exactly a year and they want to see me back on television."

"In the script my character is an average looking girl. Not very beautiful and the P'ek will often criticize her for being unattractive and not beautiful enough for him. In the beginning I will be an average girl but later after I get pushed by the P'ek I will grow some claws, otherwise my character will not be able to live with him. In this lakorn, its worst than kiss/slap. It's real slapping, Ken will slap me and I will slap him. There wont be many kissing"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yeah! that was like in the very beginning wen they first started filming rite??or even b4 the openning ceremony...but juz wondering if they would still do it seem like the censor some tings and take out some scenes due tat that whole lowing the levels of "R" scenes...

fun

Expired Sarnie
according to annes interview that i posted awhile go, yes he will. its real slaps too..

Anne slapping Ken in "Sawan Bieng"

Anne Thongprasom is returning to star along side her best on screen P'ek "Ken Theradeth" in "Sawan Bieng" by Ch3

"The fans are very happy. They want to see our new lakorn because I've been away from acting for exactly a year and they want to see me back on television."

"In the script my character is an average looking girl. Not very beautiful and the P'ek will often criticize her for being unattractive and not beautiful enough for him. In the beginning I will be an average girl but later after I get pushed by the P'ek I will grow some claws, otherwise my character will not be able to live with him. In this lakorn, its worst than kiss/slap. It's real slapping, Ken will slap me and I will slap him. There wont be many kissing"
Go Ann but don't hit him too hard. LOL>

I hate when they do a little to much slap then kiss scene. Once in awhile is ok but after more than twice that is too much. I am wanting to see the slapping and slapping scenes. LOL>>

tinah

sarNie Coma
^ yeah! that was like in the very beginning wen they first started filming rite??or even b4 the openning ceremony...but juz wondering if they would still do it seem like the censor some tings and take out some scenes due tat that whole lowing the levels of "R" scenes...
yeh that was before they started filming. i remember another article stating they will cut out some kiss/slap scenes due to the new rule. that was during last year

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! i hate the new rule!!...still doesnt justify rape haha...but w/e..its anne and ken..thats all that matters

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aww I remember reading about that new rule awhile back...hmmm wonder how it will affect the way the story plays out...looking forward to seeing Anne and Ken together again! Yay!

sarN

sarNie Granny
they goin cut the kiss scene like in JLR LMAO!! The scene wouldn't transit with each other hahaha . See with the rule they can have attempt scene and it can be longggg but R" scene must be quick with / no kissing lmao.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man you guys are counting down huh?...Somehow Im not excited to watch this lakorn but I still will watch it and lets see if my feelings changes when it airs....

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo, the chewit dara mag was released and those has behind scenes from the lakorn. the fans should be posting it up soon. i wanna see!

the days are getting closer. once spring break comes its gonna pass by in quickie!..mines is on the 24th of this month

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i got side tracked and lost count....let see!

Just 26 more days to go! its already mid morning...that mean the day is almost over.

wow...so more slappin and less of the kissing!? :huh:

Ken slaps Ann back...what??? hes abusing her now? he must learned from the pro --->Harit! :lol: